March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Well ladies I had a prenatal appt. today and my hernia is acting up again, my OB is sending me to a surgon tomorrow at 3pm I dont know what that all entails but part of me is scared and part of me really wants it either fixed now so all I have to do when I deliver is just recover instead of recover and prep for surgery 6-8 weeks postpartum.

Hope your all doing well baby's hb was 160-170's

Hey ladies!! LOL at the pregnant stories!!
I went to my prenatal appointment this morning (rescheduled from Friday since the midwife was in a delivery). She started to panic when she couldn't find the HB on the doppler but I was getting a kick out of it because with all of my sonograms the lady was prodding around my belly button (yea, that's where my uterus is sitting?) and I finally had to tell the DR (who was getting ready to send me for another sono) to move up a couple inches! I wasn't afraid at all when she couldn't find the heartbeat! She was trying to reassure me but I was laughing on the inside.
I've been working a lot lately and haven't had much internet access. I went to talk to a mortgage person today and she said that I just have to bring in my taxes (or a years worth of profit and loss statements) to start the process for buying a house! I hope I can get on tis and make it happen before baby!

Sammy- Hope your appt. with the surgeon went well..
Baby's heartbeat sounds great!

MissFox- That is too funny about the midwife, lol. As for the house, make it happen! :) That will be really neat to be able to get into a nice new place you're comfortable in while waiting on baby to get here..

I had my appointment yesterday. It went really well, the doctor even did a 3d ultrasound and let me watch baby swallow fluid and move around, it was so cute I started crying :blush: Got some pretty good ultrasound pics too! Heart rate was 150 :happydance: and I got to HEAR it. I didnt want to leave when the appt. was over, I was enjoying myself far too much watching bubba on that screen.

I'm going to talk to my mom about helping me get some paperwork together to show what my income should be like for this years taxes. I don't have taxes from the last 2 years so I'm going ot have to wait until January- which really is fine because DF will be out of a sling and that will put me in the new house (hopefully) in time for "nesting".
I"m so happy to hear that you had a great appointment! I'm always so baffled when I get to hear the heartbeat or see baby! I was supposed to talk to my midwife about having hypermobility- totally forgot to! I guess tere is always next time but I wanted to bring it up because my back is starting to pop often.
Sammy- hope your appointment went well.

arnt the prenatal appointments great, cant wait for the next I think its Oct 25th. with my son they saw me every 4 weeks and I love this new dr. he seen me every 3 weeks so far. So excited we all kinda have our appts around the same days. sorry wasnt on today as it was my sons Actual Birthday. This time last year I was getting stiched up and holding my son, well about an hour ago, born 10/06/09 at 9:51pm great memories cant wait for March to be here already! Hope all you ladies are on :cloud9:

as for meeting with the surgeon yesterday well the surgeon wanted to 1.) put me on pain meds, I dont really agree with that, 2.) go to ER get sedated and have them manually try to reduce the hernia. 3.) wait until I am past point of viability and have the surgery done before delivery. OR 4.) have hernia surgically repaired after delivery. He did mention trying to use an abdominal support and see if that helps with the pain, gonna try this first.

He is going to talk to my OB and they are going to consult together a treatment plan for the hernia. I guess we will see what will happen

nesting started with me around 6months with my son already starting for me now here and there I have my phases but having trouble getting much accomplished due to hernia pain.

forgot to mention my son started walking within the last two days yay for walking

Yay for walking!!! Hope you get some relief soon with your hernia :)

Awww he started walking, that is too cool! I bet that is really exciting. I'm so looking forward to all those moments, walking..talking.. smiling.. I just cant wait to be a momma :) I hope you get something figured out with the hernia.. Being pregnant takes its toll, I can't imagine being pregnant and having a hernia on top of it. Let us know what you decide!

Just wanted to show you ladies my peanut :)
https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/10_05_0-1.jpg

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/10_05_1-1.jpg

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/10_05_2.jpg

wow bella! look at your baby just kicking back relaxing in that second pic lol

:lol: I know thats what we said! I called it the "daddy pose" ... Looks just like Danny when he's watching football. Crazy huh! :)

Ladies thanks for the support, really means alot!

Bella what great pictures, did you ask to have 3D done or the just did it, heres to hoping I can get a 3D ultrasound done at somepoint...lol Great Pictures I love it!

Thanks sammy! The doctor just did it, I was really surprised, it was like my birthday or something :lol:
I got to hear the heartbeat, See the baby and then see it in 3D! I was thrilled. I'm sure you'll get a 3D one done, they generally dont give them until much later on, I guess my doc. was just feeling generous.

hi ladies! beautiful baby bella!

we just found out today we are adding a boy to our family!!!! he should fit in perfectly with us. time to start picking out some names!

15 weeks 2 days Bump Shot

Attachments

• 15w2d pregnant bump pic 004.jpg
    15w2d pregnant bump pic 004.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
Ladies where are your bump shots??? They are MIA! And does anyone need me to add anything to the front page, definitely time for an update...lol

Congrats blessedmomma, thats great!
Sammy, love that bump :)

Updates for the front page..

4. Hearing heart beat via doppler - October 5th 2010
5. Passing week if you Miscarried - N/A
6. Completion of First Tri- September 22nd 2010
7. Normal Prenatal Screening Test- Oh geez, I dont remember this date, it was sometime in March of 2010.

Congrats blessedmomma, thats great!
Sammy, love that bump :)

Updates for the front page..

4. Hearing heart beat via doppler - October 5th 2010
5. Passing week if you Miscarried - N/A
6. Completion of First Tri- September 22nd 2010
7. Normal Prenatal Screening Test- Oh geez, I dont remember this date, it was sometime in March of 2010.

I think the prenatal screening is refering to First Trimester testing for Down Syndome, Trisonomy 18 and Nural tube Defect. usually done before 14 weeks But I will add these to your list on front page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->