March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Oh! I was wondering when I read that.. I was like.. eh how is that relevant. Lol..

I don't know if I even had that done :shrug: If so I imagine it was during this past appt. on October 5th. I've only had 2 appts so far.. the first one and the one I just had. But they didn't take blood this time so I dunno. :dohh:

Its times like this when I really really wish I was getting prenatal care in an American hospital. I wouldn't have any guesswork! Considering there is a bit of a language barrier here..

Here you go Sammy.. 15+5 bump shot.

Why the heck is it so big already, this is my first pregnancy! :dohh:

Attachments

• IMAG0072.jpg
    IMAG0072.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
Holy Moly BabySeal, your bump puts my bump to shame! :)

Too cool, I'm jealous!

Hey ladies- sorry I haven't been on much-
So happy to hear the great news!
Sammy- I'm happy that they are looking into ways to treat the hernia sooner- but I'm with you on being hesitant of pain meds!
WOW! Look at those bumps! I will take another bump pic today so that I can post all the ones I have.
I got stung by a hornet on wednesday! I was so bummed because I showed up to do some work with a friend and instead of making some extra cash I ended up being stung within an hour and had to take benedryl which totally ruined my whole day. I'm still swollen on my arm where I was stung but it's less painful today.

haha I know! I just feel so big for 15+5... my bump literally goes from my pubic bone up to nearly my boobs! I have only gained 3 pounds too!

miss fox... boo for the bee sting... glad it is doing better!

I've been pretty big since week 7- I think it has to do with my uterus being higher? They usually find the baby pretty close to my belly button! I've been able to feel my uterus popping out since week 11 or so but no one has said anything more than one weird comment about the positioning of my uterus?

Babyseal Do you drink lots of fluids, I do and wonder if it maks the amnio sac bigger...lol

MissFox Sorry you got stung...no fun at all, I am not a fan of any kind of bugs I would have freaked out!

haha I know! I just feel so big for 15+5... my bump literally goes from my pubic bone up to nearly my boobs! I have only gained 3 pounds too!

I had gain originally around 4lbs but I think with all the running around after my son and still unpacking, we finally got our storage lockers cleared out and now everything is everywhere......I am back to prepregnancy weight. Doesnt look like it.....lol

I've been fluctuating between 5lbs- and I'm guessing it's all water weight- and that I've lost weight since being pregnant. I'm not stressing about it- my belly is clearly getting bigger.

beautiful bumps ladies!!!!
sorry about the bee sting hun, not good :nope:
here is my update...

Hearing heart beat via doppler august 23
Completion of First Tri august 31
Normal Prenatal Screening Test october 7
Feeling Baby Move september 15

and here is my bump and our sono pic yesterday....
0_IMAGE_140.jpg

0_IMAGE_143.jpg

Babyseal Do you drink lots of fluids, I do and wonder if it maks the amnio sac bigger...lol

Not an unusually high amount... actually... im lucky if i get my recommended 8 glasses of water a day..? hmm

I'll just have to accect the fact I am gonna be one of the crazy freakishly huge preggo ladies.

i have not gained any weight, but have a 9 month old, so didnt lose much from last pregnancy. my usual weight is around 125-130 and started this one at 165, slightly less than where i ended the last one. but clearly have a bump, i figure when your on your 5th child, you better have a bump by 18 weeks or you're just not doing it right!

I have carried over the tough 5lbs from my last...lol Just have to get used to getting big again, pulled out my old fat clothes, usually wear size 8 was a 4 before baby 1. now have to go shopping for some cute maternity clothes so I can feel some what cute again...lol

what week are we considering the end of the first tri?
I'm still wiating for blood results from the NT measurments but that was 1.3mm on sept. 30th
Also heard baby on a doppler on Oct. 5th didn't get the heart rate though.

i just figured mine at the day i started 13 weeks. have heard anywhere from 12-14 wks so i just picked in the middle. will change mine though if we are going by a different day

Ok, so my completion of 1st tri is also Sept. 30th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->