March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

SO what week are we deciding first tri ends cause everyone on BNB says 14 weeks

I was thinking 13 because it's the inbetween week.

So Lets go with 13 weeks, just make sure your dates are correct on the front page...Thanks Ladies!

Mine is correct, so I've recently decided that I think I'm having a girl :) I've gone this whole time not having a clue, but lately I feel like I'm gonna have a girl. I dont know why, maybe because everyone keeps saying "Its gonna be a girl, I know it!" Lol, maybe they know something I don't? Either way, I'm so excited to find out next month.

Hmm bella- Everyone has been telling me it's a girl too! So last night I was sitting on the couch with my little brother and my DF and I looked at DF and said- "I'm snuggled on the couch with my 3 boys"
I've been trying to not say what it is- and I might just have done that to subconciously rebel? COMMON NOVEMBER!

Wow just realized maybe I never gave you my info Sammy. Lets see due date March 22, 2011. Positive home test July 6th. First ultrasound and heard heartbeat Aug 24th. Passed miscarraige date Aug 10th. Second trimester September 21st. Next scan Nov 2nd, will hopefully find out what baby is! If you could add me to the front page that would be great! Thanks! Oh and by the way my name is Christina.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pf___.png

Wow just realized maybe I never gave you my info Sammy. Lets see due date March 22, 2011. Positive home test July 6th. First ultrasound and heard heartbeat Aug 24th. Passed miscarraige date Aug 10th. Second trimester September 21st. Next scan Nov 2nd, will hopefully find out what baby is! If you could add me to the front page that would be great! Thanks! Oh and by the way my name is Christina.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pf___.png

I will add it tomorrow, sorry if I missed your info earlier on.

Get this gf had her baby last night and found out she was suppose to have a girl. two different scans told her girl, even the one the day of delivery said girl but guess what she ended up having a boy!!!! Dont always trust ultrasounds

Ahhh, Sammy dont tell me that. Im already paranoid.. lol

I know me too, funny thing is she and her son were at my son b-day party and we were talking about if she felt good about the results from her first ultrasound, she said they are usually about 70% accurate, wow twice though, I think this time around I am going to only buy neutral colors until baby is born just to be safe.

Eeek, No kidding. That would be so horrible because I'm ordering soo much stuff offline since we're here, it's alot less expensive to order from the U.S. than to pay in Euro. So I'm really gonna have a sticky situation if I go all out on buying clothes and end up having the opposite gender. I'm not going to get too crazy on decorating the baby's room either, since we're doing the wall decals.. (WAY cooler/easier/cheaper than painting the whole nursery, just a suggestion!) it wont be a big deal. Just peel & stick them on and it looks like you painted on the designs. I'm mainly going to get the crib sheets and blankets and such in a boy or girl color but nothing that screams "I'm a boy!" or "I'm a girl" until they're actually here. I mean the horror stories are rare, but I've just personally heard of way too many women being shocked!

I know I definitely feel for her shes in so much shock. She really wanted to be done after the girl. But she ended up with a boy dont get me wrong shes still really happy just a bit sad that they were wrong twice!

Hi Girls

Apologies for not posting recently. I kept off for awhile due to worrying alot.

Well Bubba is going to be an olympic gymnast Im sure as it wriggles such alot. I feel more because Ive had so many pregnancies and my wall muscles are weak. I listen daily on my Doppler to reassure myself . Its heartbeat is so strong so lets hope it stays that way.

We went to Chatsworth Estate to book our Christmas meal and evening for December. it was packed full and we had to queue for carpark. Im massive on my tummy so I told the carpark attendent I was heavily pregnant could we go in wheelchair bay :loopy: I cant walk far, so actually needed to be close.
We had our 10th w]Wedding a]Anniversary there in May so I would love to have a Christening there. We are not rich but if this Miracle baby makes it , -to which Im sure it will . Then I want to celebrate its life and upbringing in style. Im saving all my tips in a pot. Link below

https://www.chatsworth.org/

Gave DH a mistake haircut before we went though. Went straight in at top front with what I thought was a grade 4 turned out to be Grade 1. He looked like a convict sat in the restuarant. Ive mischeviously giggled all day. :haha:

Sammy- that happened to my SIL. She was supposed to be having a girl and a week beore she delivered they said OOO THERES A PENIS! so he had to wear pink for a while. THey say it's more common to miss the boy parts than to see something that isn't there. Needless to say I'm bringing both a pink and a blue outfit to the hospital with me. They are not supposed to tell you girl unless they see the vagina- not just lack of penis.

I was just so shocked cause she had not only the 20 week u/s but also the day of delivery and they got it wrong both times. I'm sticking with neutrals for now and buy all the clothes after baby is here

:happydance: We got approved for a loan today, so we're FINALLY getting some much needed new furniture. We've needed new furniture since we got married because we bought ours used forever ago and it's really in crappy condition now.. so we finally are going to be able to refurnish the livingroom with new things.. I'm SO happy! :D

& Our anniversary is in a week so we're getting a 47 inch t.v. as our gift to "ourselves"

It was an awesome day! Hope you ladies are well.. :flower:

made home made egg drop soup and it was delish! so easy too.

Bella that is so exciting, Congrats! We so need new furiture, instead we got rid of alot of our old ruined furniture and bought a house and now we are house broke but dont have a mortgage! I guess in this economy its better than losing out roof over our heads right. dealing with little furniture but we are looking at getting stuff one room at a time.

16 weeks tomorrow! wow and soon as you know it, it will be March, come on baby!

Ah yeah for sure!, I know the economy sucks.. I'm terrified for DH to get out of the military because of it. At least we know we'll have a roof over our heads and a constant paycheck/medical insurance. Still, we're getting out at the end of this term (2012) and we're gonna get thrust into the "real world" as I like to call it! I'm worried about it, hope were able to make the transition.

As for getting stuff one room at a time :thumbup: thats the best way to do it! Lucky lady, I cant wait to have our "own" house someday :)
:happydance: for 16 weeks! This is going by more quickly than I thought it would. :)

Ah yeah for sure!, I know the economy sucks.. I'm terrified for DH to get out of the military because of it. At least we know we'll have a roof over our heads and a constant paycheck/medical insurance. Still, we're getting out at the end of this term (2012) and we're gonna get thrust into the "real world" as I like to call it! I'm worried about it, hope were able to make the transition.

As for getting stuff one room at a time :thumbup: thats the best way to do it! Lucky lady, I cant wait to have our "own" house someday :)
:happydance: for 16 weeks! This is going by more quickly than I thought it would. :)

I cant even imagine how it is to have a hubby in service, I think I would be to selfish for that...lol :thumbup: Bella you must be a strong woman! I am sure you'll be able to make it it the "real world"....lol its a bit difficult but you learn to let go of all the extra luxury things if you know what I mean. And this pregnancy is going alot faster than I remember my last one, must be the busy schedule for me seems like I always doing something...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->