March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

COngrats on the loan!!! I want my own house so bad! I just can't wait!
I was very busy today and got home from work later than I thought I would but I stopped by my mom's and she had dinner ready and offered some to me so I couldn't refuse.
I've been pretty depressed for the last couple days (Dr. said that was likely to happen b'c of my medical history) and got home to a nice clean house. DF doesn't seem happy that I'm here but happy that he did good today. IDK.

hope you get to feeling better missfox, and totally normal with raging hormones constantly changing

upside- I officially get hungry now when I don't eat- not sick! I hope it stays this way! But it's different than the last time MS went away for 10 days. I'm hoping this is it!

Thanks sammy :)
:hugs:

MissFox, Sorry you've been feeling down hun, I went through a major thing like that too, it passed & hopefully yours will too! Glad you are done with the sickness now, thats great :flow:

Thanks Bella- I'm sure it will pass also. I was diagnosed with mild/moderate depression when I was 16 but not bad enough to need anything for it. I just ride it out and hope it only lasts a week or so.
Today is my 2nd day in a row without chocolate milk in the morning before I get out of bed. I'm testing the waters! I feel pretty good so far but now I'm running a little behind on my day. Good thing for flexible hours.

Hope you feel better Missfox, I have found myself very weepy this pregnancy, didnt bother me in my first pregnancy.

Yay here is my bump progression.

Top----->Right are as follows:
5w1d, 6 weeks, 7 weeks, 8 weeks

Bottom----> Right are as follows:
9 weeks, 14w1d, 15w2d, 16 weeks

Attachments

• Belly Bump Pictures-1.jpg
    Belly Bump Pictures-1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 4
hey guys... whats that you see there? yep :)

Attachments

• IMAG0080.jpg
    IMAG0080.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
Congrats BabySeal....boys are awesome! I bet you super duper excited!

Babyseal-Hopefully I dont get this wrong I will feel stupid since I have 2, but I want to say your having a boy? Haha congrats!
Sammy-What a cute little bump. Unfortunately you will not be seeing my bump, maybe much later with a shirt over it! Haha Lets just say my last 3 pregnancies have left me with a flabby stretch marked tummy. I am so saving up for a tummy tuck in the future!
Missfox-I have also dealt with depression much of my adult life. I chose to stop taking meds a few years ago when we started ttc. Some days are really a struggle. I just had a bad week or two, but it is getting better. Hope you feel better soon!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pf___.png

Sammy love the bump!

Babyseal- Yaaay, congrats! Little boys are soo much fun :)

Yep he's a boy! It was definitely a surprise both DB and I thought for sure it was a girl. I'm waiting for the dumb comments from MIL about how "her family only has boys". I loved how the first thing she said to me was how men are more responsible fathers when they have little boys... im pretty sure db would be a great father regardless. And she asks "you're not disappointed are you???!!"

ugh whatever lady.

I dont have as many pics as you sammy, lol. I wish I would've taken more so far honestly.. but this is 12 & 16 weeks (today) its midnight wohoo!

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/Belly0012.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p107/brinajane/Belly0164.jpg

definitely coming along bella, I made that mistake, not taking pictures with my first. I have learn my lesson :rofl: can totally see a difference, have you felt any movement yet? Even though this is my second I am still wondering every now and then I feel like a pop feeling and still not so sure....lol

had a dream on Sunday three times the same night, that I'm having a girl....watch I'll end up having another boy....lol

No movement yet, I dont think. I thought so one day but I think it was gas or something lol..

Ah, they say dreams can tell you what you're having.. of course they can always be the opposite too. Its so funny, no matter what its always 50/50 with a babies gender. We'll never know for sure until they're in our arms!

thats true, time to figure out a late night snack or early late night snack...dont know what to eat....maybe a little bit of everything...lol

Congrats on the boy!!!
OOOH SNACK! I really want apple slices with cheddar cheese.
I can't WAIT! to find out what I'm having.
I spoke to soon with MS being gone- I puke pretty bad yesterday morning but didn't feel sick beforei t happened. Just after- apparently the morning chocolate milk is still necessary. I'm working on my bump pictures now- and i'll have 15 weeks tomorrow (WOW!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->