March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Ok - giving this a go! I've got somewhere between 6 and 7 weeks, then 11, 12,13 and 14 weeks- in that order. I've got some chub- don't get me wrong- i can't lay on my belly without it being partially on my hip- i can definitely feel the big ball growing!

Attachments

• 6.5 weeks.jpg
    6.5 weeks.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
  • 11 weeks.jpg
    11 weeks.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 14 weeks.jpg
    14 weeks.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
Great Bump Pics MissFox, I have noticed I just need to constantly eat and dont let myself get to feeling hungry stage or i'll be sick. Yay for 15 weeks tomorrow!

Yea, I do the eating a lot thing too- it really does help. Hmm I've beenthinking about mexican all morning. I think I'll be going to get some for lunch!

Thought this would be fun, here are the only pictures I took of my first pregnancy, First(left) was Sept, 2, 2009 and Second(right) was the day before I went into labor Oct 4, 2009

Attachments

• One month before delivery.jpg
    One month before delivery.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1 day before delivery 1st pregnancy.jpg
    1 day before delivery 1st pregnancy.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 3
You have such a cute prego belly Sammy!!! HEHE I CANT WAIT!

I cant wait to feel baby move again, it was the best especially for mommy baby bonding time

hi ladies! beautiful pics!

i had felt baby move every now and then, but now i am feeling him so much more. my 3 year old was laying on my lap earlier and felt baby kicking him, made me laugh. :cloud9:

Just to let everyone know... I have a cake in the oven packed full of blueberries with a crumble type topping on top.

yum. :)

Blessed~ I am so ready for that....cant wait....dont you love it!

BabySeal~ too funny sounds yummy!

sammy- i really do love it...

but i say that while knowing that there will come a night when im exhausted and the baby keeps me up by squirming and playing around, lol! has happened every time so far!

I remember that, it always seemed that my son knew, we had opposite schedules...me:awake all day, him: all night long...lol

:( Wow anybody else having issues with their stomach muscles?
I got woken up this morning by actual PAIN in my muscles..

It felt like the type of pain you get with shin splints, except in my tummy muscles obv.
It hurt so bad I couldn't get back to sleep. I dont know if I should be worried or if this is normal but I have been getting weird pains all day long off & on

maybe braxton hicks, my gf got them early in her last pregnancy. I would mention it to your OB/Doctor. I am sure everything is fine, its probably cause your skinny and have alot more stretching going on. Hope you feel better really soon!

could even be round ligament pain. im getting it a lot lately and it hurts pretty bad. its all the muscles stretching and loosening to make room for baby. sometimes even when i sneeze or get up to quickly. i always thought it felt like a pulled muscle, but i could see it feeling like shin splints too

if thats what it is, its normal, nothing to worry about. but ouch, none the less!

:shrug: Its feeling alot better now, so it must have been round ligament pain..I still get the occasional one but yesterday was really worrying me. Thanks for the replies ladies, I love having women to talk to who have already had children and know their stuff.. puts my mind at ease :flower:

Hope you're doing well :flow: Have an awesome weekend!

Mine have been acting up also! PAIN PAIN PAIN! But it just feels like muscle pain. OUCHY! I almost couldn't drive home I got some pain but I managed. I figured it was just stretching.

I have been getting a lot of the muscle pain to...ouch! And its everytime I sneeze or cough to. Either that or I pee my pants a little. Oh such fun to be pregnant!

Good news ladies! Medical has decided to give me full coverage since I'm technically supporting DF and he qualifies since he's having his 3rd surgery on his shoulder. WAAHHOOOO!!!! I am going to need some physical therapy since my hips and shoulders are popping out a lot. Hypermobility. Blah.

I have been getting a lot of the muscle pain to...ouch! And its everytime I sneeze or cough to. Either that or I pee my pants a little. Oh such fun to be pregnant!

ahaha I was talking to my mom about peeing my pants...lol is this your first pregnancy? My mom needed to have surgery to put her bladder back in place after my brother, she had the same issue....lol I have gotten to the point I cant hold my urine like I used too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->