March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Good news ladies! Medical has decided to give me full coverage since I'm technically supporting DF and he qualifies since he's having his 3rd surgery on his shoulder. WAAHHOOOO!!!! I am going to need some physical therapy since my hips and shoulders are popping out a lot. Hypermobility. Blah.

Well thats great news sorry your dealing with hypermobility...doesnt sound like fun at all!

yay miss fox! great news

braijackava- lol! i cant count the times i have peed on myself

yay miss fox! great news

I'm sure it get harder the more children you have, I am only on #2 and I have a hard time making it to the bathroom or when I start the show its like I can pee on demand now even if I dont feel like I have to go...lol sorry for tmi...lol

On another note....anyone still dealing with MS besides me and missfox....lol Definitely think I'm having a girl, cant wait to find out though!

KEGELS LADIES! I pee my pants when I puke but kegels are helping.

I know I know I am so forgetful when it comes to those, I sure I would be able to control a little bit more if I had stuck with it during my first pregnancy big mistake. I'll have to put a not on BR door to remind me...lol

Congrats missfox! That's awesome news.

As for the bladder thing, I've been having the opposite, even when I REALLY have to pee, it comes out just a little bit at a time and takes forever... :shrug:

trust me Bella you'll get to the stage where your running and cant get your pants down fast enough....lol might be a couple for weeks...lol

This is my 5th pregnancy, but one of them only went to 8 weeks so more like my 4th. I never have the problem when I am not pregnant except for maybe if I get sick and throw up. This pregnancy it happens alot when I sneeze. I am lucky to have had little to no MS this pregnancy. But I deserve it, because my last 3 were horrible with morning sickness!

Lol sammy, I'll hold ya to it! I'll come on all excited in a few weeks the very first time I pee myself a little..

:haha: Kidding, but I'm going to continue to do kegels to decrease my odds, although I doubt I'll be able to entirely avoid..it sounds like its just another one of "those things" that happen during pregnancy. :)

Sammy- HEHEHE PUT A POST IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE POTTY! My ms is definitly going away. Haven't been sick since the other day. And that was sooo random. I hope yours isn't too bad! I'm really hoping that mine stays away because I'm eating better, feeling better in general.
EEP! I can't wait to find out either! My ticker this week says it! Time to see if I have a hotdog or a cheeseburger! LOL
I'm at work until 8 tonight. Wahhoo? Oh well. Last day of the pay period. Paycheck next week. That's always good news.

pay day its awesome! I dont work but I sure do miss having extra spending money, it was either choose to work & rent + daycare OR stay at home and buy house. We chose the house + not working for me saves on day care but we dont have a mortgage and loving it.

Yea, I'm going to stay at home for a few months but then get a part time job- hopefully at a hospital close to home so I can get great benefits for the whole family. Just to get me out of the house a little. But I also want to be home a lot with baby. I think it's great to not have a mortgage!

yay miss fox! great news

I'm sure it get harder the more children you have, I am only on #2 and I have a hard time making it to the bathroom or when I start the show its like I can pee on demand now even if I dont feel like I have to go...lol sorry for tmi...lol

lol sammy! for me it really depends on the pregnancy. some babies are lower than others and seem to lay on your bladder more. i have had 2 like that. this pregnancy is higher. i get more heartburn from the ones that are higher. its a trade off i guess. by the last couple months it doesnt really matter though, every sneeze, cough, or laugh too hard and its all over. my hubby just laughs when i run to the restroom after, he knows, hehe

too funny I told my DH that I might need to buy diapers for me this pregnancy, I mean I havent full blown wet myself but still what if I were in public that would be horrible!....lol

LOL! I worry about it also! Probably TMI but I've been having so much discharge I think I'll be picking up some pantyliners.

i know what you mean missfox! its so funky to always have that wet feeling

Haha I have a friend who just had her first baby. She was in the middle of sears the other day and had a sneezing attack. She ended up peeing in her pants, and not just a little bit.

man I thought I was done with this whole ms thing, yesterday and today not feeling so hot, I think I am going to go take a nap talk to you ladies later.

Aww Sammy- I'm sorry to hear that. I felt a little poopy earlier today but I think that's because my friends were giving me crap about eating happy cow cheese and yelling at me about sandwich meat- we just found out my friend who lost her baby at the beginning of august was because of listeria. I was just really upset that the two non-moms were lecturing me. The one who lost her baby talked to me after and told me that I will know my body better than anyone. IT was nice to have some reassurance from her- especially since I've only had it 2x!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->