March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

yikes.. I always wanna eat a cold meat sandwich but Ive been hearing about listeria so often I dont dare chance it, it seems more common than I thought it was.. or I just happen to keep running across it.

But like you said, on occasion wont hurt, I would go crazy if I didnt have a Cold meat sandwich everyone once and awhile, with a dill pickle & chips :) Yum. I can see why you're upset though!

Sorry you feel rough sammy, must be something in the air because I woke up feeling crappy too, and I'm babysitting so I cant even go back to sleep. :( *sighs*
Might as well get used to this huh? ;)

I hope not, I only got sick in the first couple of weeks with my son, but so I hear alot of people really sick throughout the pregnancy have girls. FX...lol I think Iam going to call my OB tomorrow and ask about some nausea meds and something for migraines, I have such a bad migraine my eyes are a bit swollen.

As for the listeria thing I havent even known that but I hate sandwhiches...lol so that doesnt bother me....

Hi ladies.
Hope you don't mind me stopping by.
Just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm bearing up ok. It's far from over for me but I won't go into all that here.
So glad to see you're all doing well
Lots of hugs n kisses
Em xx

Embo we dont mind you stopping by at all! I hope you body is feeling better, and I could only imagine it will take time mentally and spiritually to get back somewhat to where you were before. Lots of love and hugs hun!

What a pleasant surprise Embo! Write me a message if you need to talk, I would love to hear from you :hugs:

So the hubby is out of town, my boys might have whooping cough and cant go to school, I have a doctors appt today and tomorrow and I have to clean the house since my mil and mother are coming this week and I am having a baby shower for my sister in law at my house this weekend! I am beyond stressed

embo- soooo good to hear from you!:hugs:

brai- hope things slow down soon for you. my boys are just getting over strep throat so we dealt with temps all weekend and non-sleeping cranky babies. was not fun.

Wow I just realized that almost every one of us is from the United States!
That's bizarre :) there are alot of people from around the world on here, and it seems like you don't run into a lot from the states, :lol:

I'm probably just slow realizing.

Anyway, Brai- Did they put the kiddo's on the Zpac antibiotic? Thats what they do back home "just in case" .. Hope you get things all worked out :hugs: Try not to stress!

Embo- it's great to hear from you. :hugs:
Stop by anytime! and if you ever want to talk- feel free to message me.

Sick kids is NO GOOD!

Ugh, my wrist hurts sooo bad! Hope it goes away soon. DF had his shoulder surgery today and it was a success. He's playing with his new Wii now- since he got some money from selling his truck.

Yeah my oldest who has had the symptoms is on a zpack. The other two dont need it unless his test comes up positive.
I went to the physical therapist today, and now my back hurts worse =( Feel like crap and the kids are going crazy because they cant go outside and play with friends. Is it bedtime yet? Cant wait for tomorrow night when hubby will be home. Wahhhh

Brai~ sorry your kiddos are sick thats no fun, my son is either suffering from allergies or common cold.

Missfox- Pregnancy arthritis not so much fun I forget the correct medical term for it. I didnt have it so bad with first pregnancy but cant even wring out a wash cloth without my wrist feeling like its broken :cry:

Yea- my mom had pregnancy carpel tunnel! She hands would go numb and she had to leave ork a lot sooner than she originally planned. I hope I can make it a few more months!

ahaha thats it Carpal Tunnel! Its no fun, I laughed at my mom when she got it with my youngest brother, told her she was getting old....haha and now shes making fun of me...lol its not as bad after baby but its been there mildly since my son and gotten more severe during this pregnancy

had a scan today too and was told by ultrasound tech that she thought we were going to have a BOY :blue: but was 100% sure due to the umbilical cord being in between baby's legs guess we will have to wait for 20 week scan.

Attachments

• 2-7-08.jpg
    2-7-08.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
Wow! Another boy in this thread huh :)
Thats great sammy, excited to see the results of the 20 week scan.

I still have 2 more weeks until I find out. Ugh :(

Thanks Ladies Really thought I was on Team :pink: so a bit suprised, only because this pregnancy has been so different from my first. I really dont care as long as we have a healthy baby thats all that matters but will be waiting for 20 week scan to make sure

congrats on baby boy sammy!

with my girls i was the same as you. my first was so different than my second i was stunned to find out it was another girl.

Is it possible for morning sickness to not kick in until 18 weeks? I feel so sick the last couple days, havent actually thrown up though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->