March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I think its possible but I sure hope not for your sake Brai :hugs: that would really be a bummer. Maybe its just a tummy bug? Hopefully it passes!

soooo many boys. i hope this means df gets his boy. and that since everyone is guessing girl i get to tell them theyrw wrong

well it seems that everyone so far in the March thread, some girls but Boys are definitely taking over, March looks to be a very Boyish month....lol

can you believe they finally started a thread for US mommies, there once was one but for some reason got deleted.

That's great to have a US mommies thread. I have a hard time sometimes because I"m going to bed late and the ladies in the April thread are just getting up! There is a thread in the 2nd tri about the boy boom happening because it's been a girl boom. We'll see though! Less than a month- hopefully. I want to call and see if I can schedule my 20 week us now- just to make sure I get it on DF's b-day

That would be awesome! Bet your having a boy Missfox the way march thread (15 boys and 6 girls....I think) looks so far, I am not sure about aprils thread

Wow I didnt realize how many MORE boys there are! Bizarre :shrug:

I know But I am not counting this last scan since u/s tech wasnt sure ....lol

:lol: I dont blame you.

Gosh I cant' wait, With the boy boom it means some of us have to get girls right? :bunny:

:) I don't mind which, since this is my first. I think it's a girl but all this talk about boys makes me wonder, but EVERYONE thinks its a girl so we'll see.. but my mother who is just positive that it's a girl already went out and spent a bunch of money on girl clothes/booties/etc. and sent me a package :dohh:

I said "Mom, what if it's a boy!" She said "Oh well, then I'll buy boy stuff and send you another package, and you can keep the girl stuff until you have a girl!" Lol.. I dont know why she wouldn't just wait.. :haha:

she must be one excited g-ma...lol

I feel like the boy are trying to take it over atm...lol

definitely feeling baby move today and last night couldnt fall asleep until around 230am!!!! Felt like ??HE?? was laying side ways across my stomach stretched out

Funny story, DH & I woke up this morning :sex: !!

We dont remember what lead up to it, how funny is that.

That's awesome Sammy
Bella- LOL! That's really funny!! DF and I did it for the first time in a few weeks yesterday- had to make some positiion adjustments since he's in an immobilizer for the next 6 weeks. Anyways- It was nice but it could have been better- but I think I'm just being bitter that I don't think I'm getting it enough.

Oh man, I imagine that was a bit difficult to accomplish! At least you got some though huh? :thumbup: I dont blame you for being bitter for not getting it enough!

Yea, I get bitter and then I'm like "WAIT?!! You're done? UGH!" But I don't say it outloud- just mention that it would be nice every now and then. Oh well. I knew what I was getting myself into before I got pregnant: "How are you goin to go 6 months without it?" "what the hell do you mean?" "umm, i'm probably not gonna do it when you have a belly"
"GIRR"

awww and it only gets better later in pregnancy, well at least for me it did between 20-30weeks. once 30 week came nothing was fun

Hey ladies- just checking in to see how you all are doing. I probably wont be on much until next wednesday- but I'll try after work here and there.
All in all I'm just pooped! I'm so ready to be home tonight. I haven't been sleeping enough at all (4.5 hours the other night!!) Oh well. Hopefully tonight will be better.

I wont be on much either for a few days.. Im sick & just keep getting sicker :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->