March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

hope you guys are feeling better soon, I have a prenatal appt on Monday and probably getting our house painted and roof done so wont be around with all the chaos...lol keep in touch though!

prenatal appt went well, OB had a hard time finding hb due to lo moving around alot, but eventually found it. I am having issues with urinating though for some reason I am not able to completelyu empty my bladder, so OB said at next scan Nov. 18 they are going to scan the bladder and see how much is left after u/s and try to figure out whats going on. Hope you all doing well.

Got some great news yesterday, didnt want to really mention any where except my journal and have tons of people feeling bad because I didnt think it would help me especially with the me being very emotional. But I found out that I have a biological sister that is mentally slow and something passed down from our father, so long story short I had blood work and found that I have a Balanced Inversion of my #8 Chromosome which I have a 50/50 chance of passing down to my offspring. Had an amniocentesis done and got my results back yesterday. Baby is completely normal all 46 chromosomes!
and its a BOY!!!! no second guessing that...bring on the BLUE!!!

Congrats sammy, thats great news. I bet its a relief to know that everything is good with the baby :hugs:

How exciting!

thanks you Ladies!!! I am relieved. I was completely overwhelmed when I was told how this chromosome abnormality could affect the baby. But am blessed and happy to say everything is perfectly fine and no second guessing if the baby will be a girl or boy.

thats such great news about your baby sammy. and finding your sister, how amazing!

we are moving his weekend so probably will not be on here much around then. im feeling so tired lately. waking up at 4am to pee and cant fall back to sleep for a week now. makes it a long day

thanks!

Blessed did you guys buy a house? Have been having issues with ms today feeling very nauseous.

Well back to house work for me I have been procrastinating long enough...lol

sorry your getting sick today:nope:

we bought one and close this friday. have so much to do, im tired just thinking about it. my hubby used to do floors as a side job with his friend so he is doing the floors friday night. we will move saturday and i have to be there all day to get all utilities on and wait for our new fridge and stove to be delivered. dont know if we will paint this weekend or not, but next weekend for sure if not. there is so much to do and im feeling so big and tired lately, i dont know how we will get it all done!

blessedmomma- I've been waking up to go to the bathroom for the last week or so and not being able to get back to sleep as well! So weird, especially after only 4 hours of sleep. It drives me crazy, I'll get back in bed and realize my eyes are wide open and I dont feel tired anymore, until about an hour later.. must have something to do with pregnancy? :shrug:

Well exciting for new house and putting it all together, the one thing I remember my mom saying which helped out alot is she had alot of hands, there were three of us before my youngest brother was born

bella- i think its hormones. happens with every pregnancy for me.

sammy- i am excited, but very tired too. my hubby is all about it though, so i think it wont be as bad as i imagine

For second timers, have you ever been told you have a low lying placenta and being watched for placenta previa at 18 weeks and had it not be a problem later on in pregnancy?

Sammy- that is very exciting finding out that it's for sure a boy- but must be emotional finding out about a sister. I have 2 brothers I've only seen 1 time (almost 2 years ago now) but I've always known they were there.
I want a house sooooo soooo bad!!!
I booked my flight to Massachusetts for Nov. 30th to Dec 7th. 'm so excited to see all of my family!
Sorry I haven't been on much- I've been working sooo much- but someone has to keep the house going. I can't wait until DF is healed from surgery and done with physical therapy so I can stop working and just sit around being pregnant.

sammy- with my last pregnancy i had that. is it on your cervix or just low? mine was very low but not covering my cervix. i had to have sonograms every week to monitor it. after only a few though, the placenta had moved up. it wasnt a problem at all. apparently its pretty common and usually moves up. my ob said she would have to schedule a c-section if it didnt move.

its right on the brim of the cervix, here's to hoping it moves, but either way I could care less since I have to have my hernia repaired anyways, I have convinced surgeon to do surgery during the same stay :happydance: I do still remember how sore my vajayjay felt after having baby would be nice to be able to sit down with out pain, but I dont know how the recovery would be for c-section along with hernia repair...I guess we'll see

Hope your all doing well talk to you soon ....wow October is almost over!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

That's great news Sammy!!!! YAAAY!
I can't believe it's almost November... but at the same time- HURRY NOVEMBER 17th! I wanna know what I'm having!

If I hadnt had my amnio done I wouldnt have found out the sex until my next scan which is Nov 18 at 845a.

Missfox gonna have to check the bump pic to guess....try to guess what your having

For some reason I think MissFox is going to have a girl :shrug: :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->