March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I found out that my SIL is having a boy so I'm open a lot more to a girl, I just didn't want us both to have girls.
Bella- my bump is getting huge also, and this is my first. I could only imagine what it would look like now if I was skinnier when I got pregnant!!

3 more days until I am half way and have my ultrasound! So excited!!!
I am still getting up to pee at least 4 times a night, but I think it is because I drink so much?
One quick question for anyone from the U.S. Last Halloween we lived in Utah, where if Halloween lands on a Sunday they do trick or treating on Saturday. I know stupid right? Anyways this year we are in Minnesota, so do they just do trick or treating on Halloween or do they change it to Saturday to?

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pf___.png

good question!! I don't know- I know that in some towns in MA they do trick or treating on saturday. I Think it's so silly!

on another note: I took my 17 week picture. I'm posting it because I'm usually really bad about posting for weeks at a time but this week I did it on time and I'm so excited about it!

Attachments

• 17 weeks.jpg
    17 weeks.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 0
3 more days until I am half way and have my ultrasound! So excited!!!
I am still getting up to pee at least 4 times a night, but I think it is because I drink so much?
One quick question for anyone from the U.S. Last Halloween we lived in Utah, where if Halloween lands on a Sunday they do trick or treating on Saturday. I know stupid right? Anyways this year we are in Minnesota, so do they just do trick or treating on Halloween or do they change it to Saturday to?

I think every neighborhood is different. I literally live 5 mins from my mom and our neighborhoods are different times/days.

I always thought it was always Halloween day/night? I dont have a clue.

Great Bump Pic MissFox!!!

It should be Sammy. I think Halloween isn't something you just "change" to fit your schedule! Just go earlier if it's a school night/sunday, but don't change teh day.

Wow MissFox, thats is a beautiful bump! Now I don't feel bad having such a bump :haha: at least I'm not alone! DH keeps saying "Were gonna have a 12 pound baby" ... yikes.

Brai- I'm not sure, we did trick or treating tonight here, (on base) because the kids have school on monday so they didn't want to do it on sunday night? I thought it was weird but oh well.. :shrug: I agree it's different everywhere!

I've been eating buffalo wings like crazy :blush: poor baby.. I've been craving so much spicy food, hope it will be alright for peanut. On the bright side, I love feeling him/her move! :happydance: It always makes me stop what I'm doing and smile.. I can't wait. Next ultrasound is in 3 days. The countdown begins!

Bella your going to have a BOY!!!! I craved so many spicey food with my first, and still not as much this time around but still love it especially the buff wings!....lol

Haha, We'll see. I can't wait!

Happy halloween ladies :witch: .. It's the first time I can use the witch icon without meaning AF... :happydance:

I have been craving blue cheese? What does that mean I am having? Haha I guess I will find out on Tuesday. Happy Halloween!

OOO Everyone is finding out!!! Nov 17th HURRY!
THanks Bella!
:witch: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :witch:
My little brother (I took hiim trick or treating... ON SUNDAY!) was a really adorable cowboy.

Braij~ I am not sure but I am just guessing for Bella because both times I craved spicey things throughout both pregnancies and both have been boys....lol

I also took my son out tonight only made it to three houses, every time the person would come to the door he would start crying, I'm guessing stranger anxiety....lol and then we stopped by one of our old neighbors houses left the stroller and trick or treat bag outside in stroller, came out and it was gone....isnt that sad.......oh well....lol better kids then me right. My son was a little tiger, will try to upload picture tomorrow

I have been craving blue cheese? What does that mean I am having? Haha I guess I will find out on Tuesday. Happy Halloween!

I crave (and eat occasionally) bleu cheese and im having a boy lol

Hey ladies... were getting close to 1000 posts in this thread :thumbup:

Yay for almost a 1000 Posts! Just realizing we are almost Halfway DONE!!!! Yay for 20 weeks in about a week!

Anyone else feels like they are going through the nesting stage...all I can say is I have sorted through some of my son's baby clothes, already made a list of the new stuff I want to buy, and bathroom and kitchen are spotless!...lol

im with ya sammy, spent the day scrubbing the tubs,floor,toilets,sinks.. & doing all my regular cleaning on top of it!

So! I had my scan today :) Turns out it was just a very short ultrasound, and appointment to make sure everything was okay..

Everything is great, baby is growing wonderfully :thumbup:

And the doctor had a quick look and said she thinks it's a BOY! :happydance:
Looks like my little "princess" is actually a prince! Either way, I'm so thrilled to know and so happy he is healthy. DH is on cloud 9!

I'm a little apprehensive though because she said..
" I think it MIGHT be a boy, maybe.. but the cord is also between the legs" ..
baby was head down but somehow she managed to get a potty shot :) I definitely think I saw boy parts! So, boy it is.. my "big" ultrasound is in 3 weeks, they will confirm then.. Still.. I'm not waiting to buy blue, I'll just save my receipts! :happydance:

:yipee:

Yay for team blue, tech said the same thing for me too. I bet she's right yay for TEAM BLUE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->