March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

:happydance: Lol!
I know thats the first thing I thought, Sammy was right about the spicy food!
Wow so every one of us so far is having boys huh? Thats crazy!
Cool though :D

I guess its safe to say that either we will have a 100% boy thread here or Missfox is gonna have the only girl....lol

Make that 6 Boys !
Very well endowed BOY on yesterdays scan too:thumbup:

:lol: Congrats Alex! Thats too cool :thumbup:
Holy crap this is killin' me.. LOTS of boys! Its crazy!

We're gonna need a stimulus package of females here soon, or mankind will cease to exist :haha:

Bella your too funny

Alex I will add it to the front page

Now I am dying to find out what MissFox is Having!!!!!!

wow thats crazy we are all boys so far... Miss Fox... your scan needs to come faster haha

Appointment went really good yesterday. I ate some pixie sticks from the kids Halloween candy hoping it would get the baby moving a little bit. Bad idea! He was moving sooo much they couldnt get the heart and spine measurements. So I have to go back for another ultrasound in 4 weeks. I guess thats a good thing though, as I get to see him again! The lady said 110% it is a boy. He was spread eagle and seemed like a very well endowed little boy! I have 2 other boys, and have never seen such a big (um dont know the proper terminology to say haha) but you know what I mean it was really obvious. We are going to name him Maxwell Grant. Blood pressure is still good and only gained 7 lbs so far. My doctor did give me some medication for the migraines. It has tylenol, caffeine, and barbiturates in it. Has anyone ever taken these before, I have no experience with them.
We thought my daughter would be so angry it was a boy. She seemed excited at first, but about 2 hours later got really mad and said "I am supermad! I wanted a sister!" She is ok though.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pb___.png

Oh and I forgot to add I felt the baby kick my hand for the first time last night! It was awesome!

Awww so fun Braijackava!!! I am sure she will fal in love when she gets to see Maxwell and get to hold time. Congrats on a very active baby.

Hey ladies! AWW WOW! I can't wait for mine now!!! It's going to be sooo funny if we are all having boys! AHHH I CANT WAIT! I NEED TO KNOW! haha. 2 weeks until I find out.
Congrats to all of you!

:happydance: I'm so excited for your scan MissFox.. lol.

Whats everyone up to today? I'm trying to find a kick butt recipe for italian meatball hoagies... Mmmm :)

I have an apointment today. then I'm running errands. I'm so hungry right now and wish DF was coming to this appointment with me but he has one for his shoulder.
I have been feeling so much movement or the last 4 or 5 days. I"ve been having little bits of movement here and there for the last few weeks but WOW for the last few days.

I'm really excited and can't wait to find out if we have an all boy thread or if I'm the lone girl. Either way I'll be so happy. But I do love mexican food... and put tame Jalapenos all over my baked potato the other night- I hope this means boy for DF (but I'd love a little girl also!)

congrats braijackava!!!

wow, its crazy we are all having boys so far. cant wait to hear missfox!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->