March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

MissFox I say Boy if your craving the spicy stuff...lol

I always LOVE spicey stuff. I'm all about the sour stuff too- lots and lots of sour- sour gummies (anykind), anything with lemon.
Sour is supposed ot be boy too?

spicy salty and sour I think for boy and all sweets for girls

Eh I dont think thats all true though, Cuz I was eating cool whip out of the can yesterday, and now I'm stuffing my face with oreos..
lol

I know just another wives tale....lol what us Pregnant ladies believe to try to figure out what the sex of our babies are....lol

:haha: No kidding! Every wives tale that I followed said "girl" for me...

Its is fun though, while you're waiting to find out!

Appointment went really good yesterday. I ate some pixie sticks from the kids Halloween candy hoping it would get the baby moving a little bit. Bad idea! He was moving sooo much they couldnt get the heart and spine measurements. So I have to go back for another ultrasound in 4 weeks. I guess thats a good thing though, as I get to see him again! The lady said 110% it is a boy. He was spread eagle and seemed like a very well endowed little boy! I have 2 other boys, and have never seen such a big (um dont know the proper terminology to say haha) but you know what I mean it was really obvious. We are going to name him Maxwell Grant. Blood pressure is still good and only gained 7 lbs so far. My doctor did give me some medication for the migraines. It has tylenol, caffeine, and barbiturates in it. Has anyone ever taken these before, I have no experience with them.
We thought my daughter would be so angry it was a boy. She seemed excited at first, but about 2 hours later got really mad and said "I am supermad! I wanted a sister!" She is ok though.

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pb___.png

I take Fioricet for migraines. Its tylenol, caff, and the barbituate butalbital. Well.. I have the rx for them.. I don't usually take them, they didnt help me for long then stopped working for me. :shrug: all the meds that help for my migraines are a definite no-no during pregnancy. But I have taken it before in the past and a few times during pregnancy.

:nope: You poor girls.. I can't imagine having migraines on a regular basis. I've only had one in my life and the pain was so bad that I was delusional.. and I got a 104 fever. It was crazy! I thought I was dying. I can't imagine having that often..

tonight for dinner I made stuffed shells :)

well, I put ground beef in them along with some cheeses and told db they dont have ricotta (they had a whole container of ricotta in them). He loved them. Even though he said "I hate stuffed shells".

mmmhmm sure... you hate stuffed shells but if I put meat in them and say theyre similar to ravioli you eat them all up! hahaha

:nope: You poor girls.. I can't imagine having migraines on a regular basis. I've only had one in my life and the pain was so bad that I was delusional.. and I got a 104 fever. It was crazy! I thought I was dying. I can't imagine having that often..

they suck big time. my really REALLY bad ones I just lay on the floor at some point after being all disoriented/off balance among the regular migraine symptoms and fall asleep.. waking the next morning.

I had headaches before, but no migraines until this pregnancy.

I was pretty bruised feeling after my us at 12 weeks. It was PAINFUL! She was diggingaround and prodding tryin to get the baby to move into a better position but no such luck. My belly hurt for a few days but never actually got bruises on it- I think it was just the sore muscles.

I get crampy after every ultrasound :shrug: .. what do you mean by bruised, like your stomach muscles feel bruised?

Theres one thing I havent had... I always felt fine after an ultrasound. Thats odd. Maybe because those muscles are being stretched so tight?

Yeah stomach muscles feel bruised. She was pushing hard and trying to get the measurements she needed and he was moving to much. She even had to stop and shake her hand because it was tired a couple times.

that's what I had also. It was annoying but didn't seme to be a big deal.

Sammy- I have some updates for the front page whenever you get a chance:

Completion of 1st tri: September 30th- 13 weeks
Normal prenatal testing: September 30th
Feeling baby move: normal movements started 17+2 (felt them here and there before but the last few days are like WOAH!)
and if you want to add this now
Point of viability- i'll be 26 weeks Dec 30th
i'll be 37 weeks on march 17th

Bella just wanted to clarify that I wasnt calling you out on the other thread, it just drives me nuts when people make comments that dont help the person who asked the question iykwim. seems like the op was just trying to start a debate on a thread....I guess I should have just wrote "Bell well put!"...we good :flower:

No problems sammy :thumbup: I just knew that there were going to be some people that came on there and starting talking about how "wrong" it was and so on, its controversial. So I was calling it out before it even got started. I knew what you meant after you clarified, just the first post just had me confused, I thought that was directed towards me!

Yes, we're good ;)

Had a horrible dream last night. Or this morning. So I was out at my om's house in the woods and it was the zombie apocolypse or something? Anyways- some guys/military showed up and killed my puppy and let my mom's dumb ass dog live! UGH! I was screaming at them DONT KILL my PUPPY! And they were like Ummm, yea, it's dead... and here came my mom's dog running towards us! My dog would be so much more effective in a zombie attach that letting her scared dog live in my dream was not OK.
But I woke up calling for my dog until I heard her scratching in the living room (she is allergic to fleas and I swear it doesn't matter how much flea stuff she gets she still gets bitten by 1!)
Sorry for the crazy dream rant ladies. Hope you all are having happy dreams and have a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->