March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Great Bella! I ditto exactly and frankly I think there is too many debates over controversial subject matter and tired of seeing all the bickering iykwim.

Missfox sorry for he horrible dream, I had one involving my son a week after I had him involving kidnapping, it was so freaking real!!! remember it so clearly, long story shot DH and I saw and accident (in my dream) and we stopped to help these two guys in the crashed cargo van, by the time we got to their cargo van I remember in slow motion looking back to them steal our car with our son in it to find out they were wanted for murder. It was horrid! its crazy how attached you become to your children or people/pet you care about.

Bella Did you guys pick the name already----> bottom on your siggy?

Yes we have decided "officially" on Connor Wayne :cloud9: .. We argued about names forever and could not come up with a single one we both liked.. then we found Connor and we both love it. So Connor Wayne it is! :)

Congrats that is a handsome name! Still havent picked the name out exactly but it will either be Wyatt or Dylan I hoping Wyatt I love it so much. So it would be Wyatt Michael if I can get DH to agree with me

Wyatt is a beautiful name! :) I love that too, it sounds great with Michael!

I think its only fair I get to pick the name this go around, he got to pick our first.

Wow gone for an hour and circ thread blew up....lol I think I'm done over there....

Yeh, I put in my 2 cents, now I'm gonna try to be good and keep my mouth shut :)

I just feel so put down being a mother who made that decision, would have never know its was out of the norm elsewhere.

No worries sammy.
Its kind of like getting your tonsils removed, not a big deal because they aren't necessary.. and can save you alot of sickness/infection later down the road. They're going to be hard headed about it and try to "gang up" and honestly its childish. You're a great mom & you made the right decision. & I'd say that to someone who decided not to as well. :thumbup: I know I am going to.. it's all just about who is mature enough to handle an adult conversation without turning into a highschool debate class style arguement!

K so now i want to know what you are talking about! Haha i promise not to start an arguement!

Ah, circumcision question that turned into a debate and someone saying its barbaric and mutilating your newborn.. etc. Which obviously pissed off alot of the U.S. ladies who have had/plan to get it done to their sons.

Ah i see, what a silly thing to get all worked up about! Both my boys are circumsized, and this one will be too. The decision doesn't effect anyone but the family sso to each their own.

EXACTLY!!! DH and made the decision not only becasue its the norm but religious reasons too. I just wish others could be nice with their words and think of others before making unnecessary comments. Either way it wont change my mind.

Me neither ;) Hey sammy, just so you know in your siggy you have my name as bellablue with an "e" & now a new girl joined a forum with that name.. lol. :flower:

I dont mind but she might see your siggy and be like.. wth I dont even know that lady.. :haha:

:flower:

Hey ladies. So April mom's are coming up with a lot of girls! I might be the only april mom/only girl! My friend gave me a $200 breast pump and a doppler and a bunch of breast pads! She never got enough breast milk to feed her baby so said she'd love to give me that stuff so it got put to good use!!! I'm so excited!

I love your names ladies! If we havea boy we're going to name him Korben Dean. I got to choose the name for a boy and DF got to choose the name for a girl (he chose Serenity Rose... I'm not the biggest fan but it's ok because his choice for a boy name was OCEAN- can you say HELLNO!)

oh and my son will be circumcised and my little brother was not- it's the parent's decision and if someone doesn't like what you chose then keep your mouth shut- there is no need to get nasty over it.

Me neither ;) Hey sammy, just so you know in your siggy you have my name as bellablue with an "e" & now a new girl joined a forum with that name.. lol. :flower:

I dont mind but she might see your siggy and be like.. wth I dont even know that lady.. :haha:

:flower:

I just saw this yesterday and kept thinking why you kept going back and forth with you in your avatar and a dog in a pink costume...lol nothing against dogs...lol I will change it dont want to confuse anyone....lol thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->