March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I also changed it on the front page

Hope everyone is doing well....Happy Friday!

TGIF! :) Relaxing with hubby. Love his days off! Even though he is more infatuated with his video game than he is me, its still nice having him around all day :haha:

Hope you ladies are well! I've got the shopping itch, I've just been on another amazon shopping spree... the post office here must know me by name by now! Oh well, it's fun! Everybody needs some retail therapy occasionally :thumbup:

So jealous of the shopping spree! No baby shopping for me until january, since right now i have to pay for christmas.

Ah, Christmas :cloud9: Gosh this year has went by so fast, it's hard for me to even accept that its fall! More less almost Christmas :dohh: ..

After winter is over, all of our babies will almost be here!! So bizarre to think about :)

I was just thinking about that counting the months down.....not to many left. I am already ready to start putting up Christmas decorations!!! We love christmas so much all time favorite holiday.

Woke up last night to contractions, I wouldnt call them BH cause they were painful, had three in an hour and then they stopped, I was fearing the worst. but they stopped and havent had any since literally felt like I had a cantelope attached to my lower abdomen. Will talk to my OB on tuesday about that and if they dont come back.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

I want to do some retail therapy- I'm hoping that we get gift certificates for christmas! My shoulder hurt so bad yesterday evening. I was in so much pain I couldn't eat and then DF rubbed it and that made it so I could sleep. Common wednesday! I'm really hoping that they will say that because I'm prego I need physical therapy. And I really hope that my Dr will put it down as pg related so my medical covers it.

Sammy- sorry to hear about the contractions. I hope that they don't come back!

Sammy, thats scary honey. I'm glad they stopped and I hope they dont come back! :nope:

MissFox- Sorry about your shoulder, that sounds miserable :( At least your OH was nice enough to rub it for awhile though :thumbup: Hopefully you can get the doc. to work with you!

:hissy: DH took away my scale because I can barely snap my last pair of pre-pregnancy pants that fit, so I weighed myself and I'm up almost 10 pounds already. I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to put on weight because I've always had a high metabolism, and now that I know I can.. Im worried I'll gain to much. :dohh: Hasn't stopped me from stuffing my face constantly though :shrug:

So I'm on scale probation. :(

Aww thanks, I hope they stay away too. Have to go grocery shopping and pick up a few preggo clothes... be back on later

Oh no! scale probation!!! I want mine but it's at my mom's house and i just left it there because I was gaining weight so fast I never wanted to step on it. Now I want to all the time because I've only gained 1.5 lbs! I think it's just the extra weight I put on coming off though- because baby is growing healthy and I'm eating just fine

well today is a lazy day dont feel like doing anything at ALL!

Just realized, i think i have been having braxton hicks every now and then since about 12 weeks. It started as just sort of a pressure change, i thought he was just flipping around pushing his back to the front. But as i get bigger it is more like a tightening, like a painless contraction. Weird i don't remember them this early before. I probably get one every 2 or 3 days. Anyone else have these? Ohthey make me feel a little lgh

brai- i have been having them lately. i always get them this early though after my first pregnancy. and mine are pretty painful. everyone looks at me like im silly when i say that since they are not supposed to hurt, but mine do. it gets tight but it also hurts. and if i have to pee already when i have one, forget it. it hurts so bad:nope:

I just wanted to say... MissFox I am getting impatient for your scan date!! haha I want to know what youre having!! :haha:

babyseal, i was just thinking the same thing! is it this tuesday or next??

I think she said the 17th? i could be wrong.

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow. The time from my last scan went by fast and slow at the same time. My mom and my MIL are coming with us to the scan. I deep down dont want MIL going because she asks too many questions, about any and everything really. But it is the nice thing to do, inviting her. Bah to niceness and respect.

I think she said the 17th? i could be wrong.

I have my 20 week scan tomorrow. The time from my last scan went by fast and slow at the same time. My mom and my MIL are coming with us to the scan. I deep down dont want MIL going because she asks too many questions, about any and everything really. But it is the nice thing to do, inviting her. Bah to niceness and respect.

:rofl: i hear ya

I had my 20 week appointment today, it all went really well. I got a bunch of pics of baby but I am too lazy to post them right now haha. Its a pain uploading them to my computer.

Everything is good.. measuring four days ahead but nothing significant. My downs syndrome testing I had a while back came back as 1 in 10,000 and the spina bifida came back as 1 in 3,500 so those are all great. :) yay

oh, and I am still having a boy lol

Yay BabySeal that is awesome! Cant wait to see the u/s pics....Yay for u/s pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->