March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Well here's an update, just got back from prenatal appointment, told Doctor about contractions and the next day having pink tinged discharged, so he checked my cervix and said it is still long but didnt say if it was or wasnt dilated or not. said he's a bit worried so he wants me to come back in two weeks instead of the normal 4 weeks. told me to call if I have 4 contractions in 1 hour, kinda scary to think I was 1 contraction away from calling this last time, I really hope it was just because I was dehydrated. So now I have 20 week scan on Nov. 18 and next prenatal appt. on Nov. 23. so thats that

feeling abit worried that my OB has moved me to every two weeks anyone else experience this?

Oh no sammy :( That's not good. I'll be praying for you. The only time I know of them doing every 2 weeks is for high risk pregnancies, and if he's worried he's probably classed you as high risk ? I really really hope everything is okay.. Thinking of you! :flow:

Thanks bella! going to not let me get worried too much since I know the added stress isnt good for LO

On another note....MAN are we talking football or soccer atm....this little guy has been moving up a storm....loving now but not at 2am, anyone else feeling really good kicks yet?

Good thinking :thumbup: Stress isn't going to help any! Funny you brought that up though sammy, I felt LO move for the first time last night OUTSIDE the belly. I had my hand resting on my tummy while I was reading and I got a good solid kick in my palm :happydance: It made my night! I haven't felt him move a whole lot lately, just assumed he had changed positions and it wasn't as easy to feel, so that was a pleasant surprise..

Hey, have any of you ladies had hot flashes? I mean, literal .. make your face bright red and you can NOT get cool.. hot flashes. I had that happen last night.. and after my panic attack a few weeks ago I'm starting to wonder about my blood pressure :nope: then I got diarrhea (sorry, TMI) and cramping and I just felt awful. Thats the second time now, such a horrible feeling.

No not for me, only got hot flashes in the early weeks due to hormones iykwim. I would say you might have a slight bug maybe 24 hour thing that would make you feel so yucky. hope you feel better soon

come to think of it I think I had diarreah then too. maybe it has to do with your hormones? I dont know for certain though, when is your next dr. appt? doesnt hurt to call or talk to dr. appt your symptoms and see what he/she has to say.

Hmm, well my next appt. is in 2 weeks and I brought it up at my last appt. and she mentioned something about that stuff being linked to preeclampsia if it happens often. So I told DH if it happens again we're just going to go to the E.R. especially if it could be the start of something more serious. My Mom had preeclampsia when she was pregnant as well, so it worries me.

Hopefully it was just a tummy bug though!

I would call but ya know, the whole german/american language barrier thing, sometimes I think it's a blessing or else my doctor would be so sick of me by now.. lol.

Yes to the kicks! Makes me wonder what he could possibly be doing in there? And yes to the hot flashes and the same symptoms with them. I didn't know they are linked to preeclampsia, but i get preeclampsia every pregnancy so i guess it makes sense. I have been moved to every two weeks every pregnancy once my blood pressure starts to go up, it just means they want to keep an eye on you. At least with me, if they think it is something more serious they will put you in the hospital.

Thanks Brai, it's easy to worry about everything while you're pregnant. I told DH that we're definitely waiting a few years after this baby to have another, lol. It's mentally exhausting being pregnant and having so much to worry about. It is good to know that you had the same thing though and they just kept an eye on you.

I think thats what we all say and then you get pregnant not even a year later.....lol

:haha: Yeah, DH is determined to keep me 'barefoot & pregnant' too.. he wants them back to back.

He said "you can't help if it happens!" .. I said "Ya gotta have sex to get pregnant, so don't doubt that I can keep it from happening" ... :lol: He shutup then!

Nope last one for me! The tubes are getting tied before this little man is even a day old! Don't think my body could take anymore. Its a little sad thoughts

Here they are :)

Attachments

• IMAG0121.jpg
    IMAG0121.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMAG0125.jpg
    IMAG0125.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0122.jpg
    IMAG0122.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0123.jpg
    IMAG0123.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0126.jpg
    IMAG0126.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
Aww those are great us pics!!!
My DF felt kicks on Sunday night. I was amazed! I was sleepig so he told me the next morning. It was great because earlier that night I said I had been getting a couple kicks here and there that were close to being felt on the outside.

Wait YOU GUYS ARE GETTING IMPATIENT!? I'm the only one who doesn't know! BAAAA!!! I'm so curious! I want to know! 17th is correct- 17th at 3pm (my time). It's going to be the LONGEST DAY EVER

DF and I might be getting married tomorrow- just court house style. We'll see. I've ben having issues getting in touch with the guy who schedules them (and by that I mean that I've called a week ago and 5 days ago and he has yet to return my phone call).

Sammy I hope everything is OK!!!

Yep, MissFox... It's Ms. Impatient sitting over here. :haha: Thats so exciting, getting married! Just keep calling that guy!

I started getting sick last night, and both DB and I woke up SICK sick. I think we got it from MIL because she was here visiting a few days ago and was sick with the same and on antibiotics... but said she wasn't sick lol. Hopefully its just from the weather changing and that they did leaf pickup in my neighborhood and stirred up all the allergens.

:haha: Yeah, DH is determined to keep me 'barefoot & pregnant' too.. he wants them back to back.

He said "you can't help if it happens!" .. I said "Ya gotta have sex to get pregnant, so don't doubt that I can keep it from happening" ... :lol: He shutup then!

too funny!!!!

I was thinking the same, and as you watch your child grow you really start missing all the baby baby things they do, they grow so fast its crazy....I cant believe my son is already 13months just seems like 2-3 months ago I gave birth to him.

Yay MissFox for getting married, hopefully you can get a hold of the guy! Congrats

Babyseal hope you feel better really soon!

thanks sammy... my nose is a faucet right now.. and i had to clean the house and am having company for coffee in twenty minutes.. i have yet to shower :dohh: Tell me to get off the computer!!

:haha: Awe, babyseal I hope you get to feeling better too. Those pictures are amazing!

Now, GET OFF THE COMPUTER! :hugs: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->