March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Bella here is what my hospital delivery room looks like (Pic is not actually my hospital but very similar same with patient room)

Labor & Delivery Room
labor-room-3-large.jpg

Patient Postpartum Room
PatientRoom.jpg

Sammy that looks very comfortable. I'm jealous of the labor bed, I want a normal one *pouts* ..

Cant wait to see the pic Fox!
& Brai, I'll be doing the same after I'm done having kiddo's.. assuming I'll get stretchies.. which I'm doubting I can avoid.

As for black friday.. this smiley is coming in handy already Sammy :ignore:

No black friday in Germany :( Its like torture! Even if their was though we spent soooO much on thanksgiving stuff that I wouldn't be able to go shopping anyways.

Think i might relent and get my flu shot today. Not looking forward to it. That is if the freezing rain holds off long enough for me to go. Want to get some christmas shopping done too, so that should make it a little easier to handle.

morning ladies! got my x-mas shopping done early this year. only had a couple of things to get and finished that yesterday. i love the deals on black friday but we dont leave the house. our last house was right by a walmart and took forever to get out of our drive. stayed that way from thanksgiving til xmas. wont be missing that this year.

i saw last year someone got trampled to death at a walmart on black friday, i think in florida or something! it just scares me. we forgot about it one year and went to do our grocery shopping, but literally got pushed around. came home and ordered pizza, lol! i wish you all luck!:thumbup:

I can't wait for black friday! 3am at Kohls!! I need to get the best deals on xmas stuff. I usually go all out (spend about $1000) but with DH not working I have to hold back. I still have about $300 to spend though. Good thing we already have my little brother and Ryan's newphew's presents!!

I'm so tired and my eyes are watering so bad. Also- I'm not looking forward to the DMV today.

awww bella sorry for no black friday over there! that sucks...what about online deals?

Believe it or not my stove broke so there goes all the money!

Oh no sammy! That really sucks :( Stoves are such an expensive appliance to replace.

well better over black friday deals than not, we might just buy a used one 2 years old the most or if we find a really good deal we will get it new.

yay!!! gobble gobble, happy thanksgiving everyone!!!! my hubby named our turkey gertrude this year. have only gained 2 lbs so far this pregnancy. today i will probably triple that:munch:

'm there with you blessed! BRING ON THE FOOD!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for my DH coming into my life. For the baby growing inside me. For my two wonderful dogs and two wonderful cats. I am thankful for everything that I have.

Happy thanksgiving ladies...sorry so short still not feeling well, going to bed now..

I am going to attempt going to a few stores tomorrow, but not until like 7am. We will see if they still have anything i want.

Heheh it's 2:45! I'm up and going shopping!!
Sammy- I hopw you feel better!!

Hope you girls had a great Thanksgiving, & Have fun today!

Sammy, feel better honey :flow: Sorry you're not feeling well :(

I'm just loungin around, and still munching on Turkey day leftovers.. Mmm Mmm.

Ended up with a 24 hour flu feeling much better but my whole body aches, :cry: never got to go shopping yesterday. I was running back and forth to bathroom from 11pm until 12pm yesterday. Holy smokes people stay away and isolate yourself from everyone, being sick while pregnant is no game.

Sammy that's no good! I'm glad that you're feeling better. My whole body aches from shopping from 3am til 10am. Got home and could barrely get out of bed. I got a Dyson vacuum- the one iwth the ball made for homes with animals! It is usually around $600 but I got it for $400!!! I didn't really have that money to spend but it was such a good deal even DH agreed that it was a good thing to do. I vacuumed 2x yesterday and my carpet feels cleaner than ever (it's always super nasty- 2 people before me who lived here had 9 dogs and the carpet never got changed!)
I got a cute girl outfit and a full on camo outfit (for Rosie to wear while fishing with her daddy lol). It was a good day and besides the vacuum I got lots of presents.

so sorry sammy :cry: hope your feeling better now. i had the flu with my third baby and was no fun. my hubby had it at the same time and even though i was sick too and pregnant i still has to take care of him. men are such babies...

yay missfox on the deals!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"