March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

So to add to my pissed off mood lately, i have bronchitus. At least i get to see my bubba on ultrasound tomorrow.

hope that clears up really soon hun! it seems like with the immune system being down for pregnancy we catch everything and it takes forever to heal. yay for ultrasound tomorrow!!:happydance:

hope everyone is doing well today! Will be posting bump pic later on today

Ultrasound went ok. Good news is they measured everything they needed to and it was all normal. Bummer was he was head down and facing my back and would not move, so no face pics again. I threw up on the way to the doctor because of this cough and the fasting combined. First time ever throwing up this pregnancy. Blood sugar and blood pressure were good. And the doc gave me some good cough syrup to help me sleep. Yay i don't have to go back until after christmas now.

oooh forgot to post bump pic the other day...lol posted in the bump thread in 2nd tri but forgot here...lol

Attachments

• 23 Weeks.jpg
    23 Weeks.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
I just realized I only have 6 more paychecks until Connor gets here, and it feels like I still have so much to get.. I'm gonna hyperventilate! :nope:

Where the heck did the time go? 6 paychecks? REALLY?
I still have to get the travel system.. A baby swing, more clothes, a baby mattress, and more baby bedding.. More receiving blankets.. I gotta stock up on Diapers and formula..

shit. shit.

I know how you feel! Luckily my hubby gets a bonus check the beginning of february, so that will all go to baby little does he know.

Hey girls. Haven't had the chance to catch up on all your fab news but just wanted to tell you I got my :bfp: yesterday at 10 dpo's.

I'm so scared but quietly excited too.

Congrats on all the baby boys and the ickle baby girl Bellz. xxx

yay embo!!!!!!! :happydance: welcome back!!!!!!

do you know when your due date will be?

EMBO!!!
:yipee:
:wohoo:

So exciting! I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you were. What fabulous news :thumbup: Have you called the doctors yet? Welcome back!!

I'll be due 14th August.

I'm just praying hard that this won't end in heartache but I actually feel quite positive deep down. I feel in my heart that I'll be ok !!

I haven't called the docs yet Bellz, I'm going to wait til after AF would have been due (Sunday) so I'll be phoning first thing Monday morning. xx

O M G !!!! I've just realised your gonna have a boy Bella !!!! LOL !!! I thought you were having a girl.

It's MissFox with the only little girl. How bizarre, all those boys !!

Love the name Connor btw xx

O M G Embo!!! :happydance: !!!! Congrats hun Happy and Healthy 9 Months to you and your LO!

Thanks Sammy ! So good to be back here lol !!

My symptoms so far
Cramping from 4 dpo
Nausea (getting worse each day) from 7 dpo
Tiredness
dizziness
emotional
irritable

Just a few lol !!!

Thanks hun, here's hoping this is my sticky bean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts