March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

My DH was so endearing he took very good care me, we sent DS to his parents house for the night, there was no way I wanted him to get sick and it gave both of us time to sleep and rested up for our active 13month old....lol

my hubby is usually very sweet and very sensitive to me. normally if im sick he waits hand and foot taking care of me. but he turns into a baby when he is sick, lol! its really kinda funny watching this giant 6 foot something man whine around like one of the kids...

Alright- finally got my new bump pic: 21 weeks! First is my 6 week then my 21 week - for comparison.

Attachments

• 6.5 weeks.jpg
    6.5 weeks.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 0
  • 21weeks.jpg
    21weeks.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 0
Love your bump Fox! Coming right along :flow:

Sammy, So glad you're feeling better honey, and that your DH took good care of you :thumbup:

Sorry I haven't been posting the last few days, just kinda off in my own little world. :shrug: I dont know what my deal is but I haven't felt entirely like myself. Hoping it passes soon. Have a good day ladies.

Hope everyone is doing better :)

We put our tree up last night. I was stubborn and carried the box with the tree up from the basement on my own... big mistake lol.

But it looks beautiful :)

Bella- I've been feeling down and not myself lately. It's so confusing how I feel because when I'm out and about and not sitting and pondering I"m happy as can be and when I'm at home and dealing with my family issues or just being alone I'm an emotional wreck. I don't feel right. I'm hoping it's just hormones.

I am starting to wonder if its just severe MS or if it was a bug, felt fine yesterday and now starting to feel like I did thanksgiving night.... :shrug:

Yea, I'm guessing since some of us are feeling like this it must be hormones. Phew?

Sammy- I hope you feel better! I'm sorry you feel sick again!!

oh about hormones, yesterday I ran out to get tp and about threw the salvation army's lady's bell.... I am not feeling down just very agitated with everything. I hid my son's walking popper thing because it annoys the heck out of me atm...poor lil guy

I got asked for change today at the mall. Replied "nope! I'm pregnant and have my own things to look after- maybe you should get some of those"
I usually just ask if they can spare Diapers but that shot out today. Today is going mostly good. Wearing a low cut shirt because I usually love my cleavage but my bras don't support me as well so I've been avoidng it. They look good today- helps me feel better about myself. That and my bikini wax. :rofl:

Maybe its just something to do with this point in pregnancy. I've been feeling really anxious and jittery.. on edge. Kinda like I'm about to have a panic attack constantly, it really sucks. I feel like I can't get enough air and then I'm either too hot or too cold.

I just am feeling very funky at the moment. It comes and goes.. ugh.
MissFox, too funny about the mall. Glad you had a good day.

Sammy- You've had a rough go of it the last few days haven't ya darling. :hugs: I hope you start to feel better. Maybe you can have your hubby watch your kiddo and you can spend your day with your feet up relaxing on his next day off? Sounds like you need some r & r.

haha Definitely need some R&R...lol, it comes and goes, I am going to call OB tomorrow(monday) and see if he can give me something for the MS....I think thats all it was, I was fine yesterday and then today it came back...nothing up but felt very nauseous.

MissFox that is too funny about the mall. But great idea, especially in the economy we are all in. All pregnant mommies spare change is for the baby!...lol We did alot of rearranging of the house today to figure out where we are going to put our Christmas tree. And then tomorrow we are looking in the attic for Christmas decor...We love Christmas time so so so much!

WOW! Double digits is coming fast!!!
We aren't getting a tree until we come back from MA. DH didn't get his meds covered by insurance so all the $ we had went to his pain pills :dohh:
Last night we got into an argument about money and he said "FINE LETS NOT GO ON THIS TRIP" but I already paid $1000 for the tickets! That wont help the finances at all! Ugh. Sorry. Just bugged me a little. We've kissed and made up now though.
I have to take my mom's dog to the vet- he has this huge lump on his neck and I'm hoping they can do something baout it- I'm afraid it will cut off his breathing.

So to add to my pissed off mood lately, i have bronchitus. At least i get to see my bubba on ultrasound tomorrow.

Braijackava~ Good Luck on your scan tomorrow! Always great to see bubs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"