March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

:dust: Sticky!!

I think everything will be just fine :thumbup:

Thank you! Yes I'm having a boy :cloud9: I'm glad you like the name! I've gotten alot of compliments on it so far, so I think it's a good choice. I can't wait to hear how your doctor appointment goes and everything. You better be in this thread just as often as you ever were! :friends:

I will chick and thank you all for the welcome back.

Golly gosh I've missed you gals!! x

Oh yes I forgot to say, we conceived on a Royal Caribbean Mediterranean cruise and while we were on holiday I found some of those crackers we used to talk about and they were yummy, nice and salty yum yum hehe !!

Embo too funny about the crackers...lol Were always here for you...you know that right! :hugs:

I do indeedio.

I couldn't wait to tell all you gals. I know how much you were thinking about me in my difficult time. I'm just a few months behind you now hehe !! :hugs:

Yay Embo! Was sooo excited when I saw your post, you would have thought it was me who just found out!

:yipee:
lol..

Embo its safe to say you made everyones day/night!

:bunny: I bet you're gonna have a BOY! Just guessing.. :lol:

It's funny you say that Bella but I'm already getting strong boy vibes!!

I'm going to say good night now girls it's 10pm here and I have to be up early for work.

Love to you all x x x

Well this is kind of big news, to me anyways. We were watching a movie the other night and my daughter looks at us and says I wish I had a sister like that. Me and my hubby just looked at each other a little sad. So anyways, the official plan was for me to get my tubes tied the day after this baby is born. I asked my hubby about the look he gave me, and he confirmed he was having second thoughts on it since it is so permanant. So our official decision is to not do the tubal ligation. And it made me so happy making that decision, which really shows me that it is the right decision. The plan is to make the big move back to Utah next summer. Get settled, lots of money saved and I want to lose a bunch of weight. Then we will revisit the thought. I think the main reason we said no more, was because people always give us crap for having so many kids. I dont think we have that many! Plus my hubby comes from a family of 8 kids, so it is normal for him. I do not want 8 though! Any thoughts?

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pb___.png

AWW YAY CONGRATS EMBO!!!! YAY YAY YAY!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!
Bella- I was thinking of her too! Embo- I move you get to rejoin us!

Fell down my aunt's stairs yesterday morning and bruised my bumm. It's rather sore but Rosie and I are OK. I'll post more later but
YAAAAAYYYY!!

braijackava~ How many children do you have again...preggy brain....lol I dont think you should care what others think about how many children you have in your family....its your family...your decision. Its whatever make you and your DH happy...Go for it! :thumbup:

Thanks! This will be number 4. I don't even know if i want more, just know i don't want to do anything permanant. I am only 27 so i figure i got a while before i need to make that decision.

braijackava this is my no. 4, DF's no. 1 and I wouldn't like to do anything permanent either. I don't think I'm going to want any more but who knows what the future may bring.

ladies- here is my 22wk bump.

Attachments

• 22 weeks.jpg
    22 weeks.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member