March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I'm there iwth the round ligament pains for hte last few days. not always but mostly when I move or get into my truck and especially while I'm moving around in bed. I paid 1200 for my queen bed and DH thinks it's too soft. Those double digits are fast approaching!!!

yay for the bed sammy! and double digits ladies!:happydance:

missfox- i dont think its possible for a bed to be too soft for me, lol

my bed is a king size tempurpedic foam mattress and was less than 500 bucks from overstock.com. was a great investment, i would never go back to my old bed.

right there with ya on the round ligament pain. at least a few times a day, i think i need to start slowing down and trying to not turn or move so quickly...

my baby is 1 today, yay!!!

Congrats on the big 1 blessed!
It's my Vday!
I'm making apple crisp for breakfast! Can't wait for it to be done!! I'll post my vday bump pic later for you... probably after work

we the mattress never showed last night, so when I called asking them where the heck it was...the manager got on and said they "accidently" ordered a plush coil mattress....how the heck do they manage that???? I was so so so so PO'd last night. After that conversation I quickly went from mad to hysterical bawling.....damn pregnancy hormones! well now we have to wait for their next order to come in which is sometime either Friday or Sat. Saturday being the latest.

Hey girls.

Bit of advise needed from any of you who had early scan or know someone who has.

Went to hospital today with very bad pains, suspected ectopic. Had a scan and nurse said it doesn't look ectopic but can't completely rule it out. My issue is there was only a sac present. No yolk or fetal pole. Is this normal or should I be worrying. Well I'm worrying anyway but you know what I mean lol !!

They've also taken my bloods and this will be repeated on Saturday.

Embo- you are still very early! I hope everything is OK (as I"m sure it will be)

Happy Birthday to your boy Blessed! :hugs:

Embo- I've read about that happening sooooo many times and everything being just fine! Like Fox said, you're super early.. I can definitely understand your concern but if you search on here you will see how many women have had the same thing and ended up going back to have everything be developing as it should :hugs:

Keep the faith.. ! :friends:

Sorry about your bed sammy :hugs:

Damn hormones, I did giggle a little when you said you cried though.. but only because I've done something similar _because I wanted to rearrange and DH didn't_ :haha:. That was awhile back but thinking about it now makes me laugh..

Anticipation makes everything sweeter! You'll get that great nights rest very soon.

:flower:Happy 1st Birthday Jason!!!!!:thumbup:

lol- its jaxon, but his daddy is jason :haha: thanks ladies for the well wishes!!!

embo- that is very normal for an early ultrasound. in fact my ob wouldnt even do an ultrasound on me until my hormone levels reached a certain amount. she said at first you can only see the thick lining and later just the sac. she didnt want to freak her patients out when everything was ok. its hard to make someone believe its ok when they cant see anything. its just too small to see yet.

sammy- i hope you get your bed soon!!!! dang hormones. i have done the same thing... :hugs:

Connor Wayne is ours :flow: We decided on it awhile ago and we love it! How about you?

i saw that, veeerrrrrryyyy cute!

we are kicking some around. seems like it will have nathon, daniel, thomas, or william somewhere. not sure which for first or middle or what order.

my hubby wants to have a name picked to start calling the baby that. we always do that. i guess since this may be the last one i dont want to be set on anything just yet. i would like to pick two names and choose one when we see baby, but i dont think thats gonna happen.

Hey girls.

Bit of advise needed from any of you who had early scan or know someone who has.

Went to hospital today with very bad pains, suspected ectopic. Had a scan and nurse said it doesn't look ectopic but can't completely rule it out. My issue is there was only a sac present. No yolk or fetal pole. Is this normal or should I be worrying. Well I'm worrying anyway but you know what I mean lol !!

They've also taken my bloods and this will be repeated on Saturday.

Dont let the Dr. tell you blighted ovum until your past 8 weeks pregnant, I didnt get HB, yolksac, or fetal pole until around 6 week 6 days. only seeing gestational sac at this early stage is normal. do they have another scan scheduled for you? Everything is fine, dont let yourself worry.

Well the three names we have narrowed it down to are Andrew, Nathan or Wyatt and the middle name is going to be Michael

awwww very adorable....

we are looking at nathon, william, thomas, or daniel. one will be first and one middle, but not sure which for what yet. those are just ones we like...

Sammy you're my angel !! I remember vaguely when you were having your scans.

You stayed positive, so will I !! I get my hcg results Saturday night and have another scan 2 weeks today. Nurse said any more probs and go straight back x

Remember that gut positivity you had about this pregnancy, keep strong, no extra stress! I'll keep praying that everything is fine, and peace of mind for your sanity

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->