March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Well ladies we have a good coating of snow, which wasn't suppose to start until 5pm its been snowing for about 2 hours now

blessed sorry about the name error, read it too fast... :dohh:

oh thats ok sweets!!! he got a birthday card in the mail and my hubby opened it thinking that it was one for him. if his own daddy does it, i expect it will happen a lot!

my hubbys bday is dec 10th, and jaxons is dec 16th.... i bet this will happen for years to come. my hubby will have to start looking more closely. :dohh:

Thats a great idea, thats how we were going to do it for a girl.. but Connor is the only name we both agree on! :haha:

I love the name Nathon :thumbup:
& we came up with ours over dinner one night. We were talking about it after weeks of arguing because he wanted a "Junior" and I don't. So we finally just agreed on it after tossing names around :) I loved it and surprisingly..so did he!

So, this is very off topic but I have amazing news! Remember how awhile back I said I was having stomach issues and was getting diarrhea/hot flashes.. & stomach pains?

It happened again tonight.. and I FIGURED OUT what causes it! Apples!
Its the only thing I've had every time it has happened, and then shortly after I'm in agony. How strange is that ? I've never had issues with apples specifically before pregnancy! Looks like I'll be avoiding those for sure.

Remember that gut positivity you had about this pregnancy, keep strong, no extra stress! I'll keep praying that everything is fine, and peace of mind for your sanity

Thanks sammy. Keep me in your prayers. I'm a big believer in the power of prayer :hug:

Embo- I am pretty sure just a sac at 5weeks+5 is perfectly normal. When I had my blighted ovum I was nearly 9 weeks along and the still couldnt see anything. Even then they made me wait another week or two to be sure. I have a good feeling about your little bubs!
Our name is Maxwell Grant. We really like Max and Grant is after my husbands uncle who passed last year.
Bella- I get the same thing after I drink to much milk. Everyone tells me I am lactose intolerant, but I refuse to believe them because I like milk to much. So I still drink it and get sick from it a lot.

Thanks brai. You girls have helped me so much. Even more than my PAL girls!!

You're all awesome xxx

Our girl's name is Serenity Rose. DH picked it out when he was 12 or something? Needless to say he said he could only live iwth 1 girls name EVER! lol. I was like BLAH BLAH BLAH! We decided he gets to pick the girls name and I get to pick the boys name. SURPRISE! It's a girl! hahaha.

ok mini rant-
So sorry no pic yesterday. Spend some time with my BFF who should NOT be giving relationship advise but continued to bring up my relationship yesterday. Sure, DH and I are going through a rough patch- don't most people when money is so tight that we can barrely put gas in the truck? And the car is in the shop and we don't have the money to get that back yet *which is fine because it's not going ot be worked on til January*
But basically she's been giving me the speech that doesn't say LEAVE HIM but in so many words says that. Not going to happen. Sure- he's bipolar and we're trying a new med and hpefully that will help with some of his random spendig issues but I just feel like she's trying to make it worse for me. I was upset with her yesterday and apparently took it out on DH on the phone so when I got home he was mad and I didn't know why but he thought I was mad at him! Needless to say we both talked/cried and we're going ot do couples counceling.
I was just venting to her (as she has done PLENTY with me and her disfunctioning relationship) and DH understands that but for her to bring it up 2 days later and get me started on it again just isn't fair. She's so unhappy because I'm married and having a baby and she isn't and probably wont be any time soon. DH requests that he never be around her again... She's my maid of honor for when we have the ceremony and reception next november. I hope things get better.

Aw Fox, sorry you're going through that crap with your friend. I swear it's like an unwritten rule.. DH's and BFF's just don't usually get along. (Mine tolerate eachother.. most of the time) .. I think it all comes down to jealousy because one will always be getting more attention than the other. You're right, everyone has rough patches.. you'll get through it. :) Gosh, my DH and I have seen the darkest of days and we're still going strong. The stress of pregnancy plus the money issues on top of the BFF being crazy is probably driving you nuts. Sounds like you need a bubble bath! I would :flow: They always help. On the bright side it sounds like you and DH had 'the talk' that was much needed.

That is one thing that DH and I are great about. We talk. Little things build up here and there but I love him and I need to talk to him about what bugs me and he does the same. They've tolerated eachother but lately she has been nasty. A couple months ago she was rude and horrid to me (jealousy) and told my other friends that he's a pathetic pill popper (yea, I'm sorry, who wouldn't be on pain pills after 3 shoulder surgeries that haven't worked and STILL there is grinding in his collar bone) and a dead beat. He worked a lot of the summer (reblew out his shoulder) and paid a lot of my bills and right now we're waiting to hear about disability so I have the only income and it's not much. It's just rough but I'm dedicated to him and I love him and want to be with him and even just someone mentioning that he's not good enough makes me imagine my life without him and it hurts to even think it.

My VDAY bump. And my 13 weeker to compare.

Attachments

• 13 weeks.jpg
    13 weeks.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
just realized reading through that i posted the names we were thinking of twice... baby brain i guess :dohh:

bella im glad you found out about apples, i woudnt touch them til i wasnt pregnant again!

sammy i wish it would snow here. i would love to just have it pour down. sure my hubby would have to drive in it, but he is careful and i have all the faith he would be ok. would just have to leave a little earlier and get home a little later. i just think snow is soooo beautiful.

embo i am praying for you and the little one. im certain baby will be ok. God can do anything and he will certainly listen to our prayers!!!

missfox there is something so sweet and even almost romantic that your OH had his little girls name picked out so young. i think its just precious and what a beautiful name. seriously how many men think about their future kids that young??? im sorry your BF is being that way. i hope things work out. if not though, im sure you have a BF in your OH too! I have friends, but none like my hubby. Im sorry about the money trouble too, i will be praying that it all works out too! :hugs:

where oh where is babyseal???

I was thinking the same thing...Ole Ole Oxin Fee...BabySeal where are you?...lol

Missfox Great Bump pictures!!! All baby there for sure! Sorry you have a friend that thinks its her business about your relationship with DH. Dont let that bother you, she's probably just jealous of you. Things will work out, might take some time but you'll get there....keeping you and your family in prayer! Remember us ladies are always here for you! :hugs:

AFM~ I had the worst night sleep last night...round ligament pain kept me up most of the night, stole DH 2nd pillow to stuff under the bump, which helped more than I thought. DH and I are going out to buy some more pillows...you would think 4 would be enough but I NEED more!

THanks ladies. I just need to vent on here instead of to her. Only recently has her OH stopped drinking (after wrecing his truck and not remembering it) but honestly the only difference in our OHs is mainly the money thing. Hers went through a bad divorce and doesn't want to get married et and doesn't think she's ready for kids (because she likes to sleep in and such) there is just so much wrong with ther relationship too that I'm offended at her advise.
But again thanks!

BABySEAL WHERE ARRREEEE YOOOOUUU?!

sammy sorry about the rough night. it makes it a grumpy day for me when im not sleeping well. i was just thinking the same thing about pillows. i need one for between my knees when i sleep and my normal pillow is getting too flat also.

missfox- that is such a cute bump!!!!!:happydance:

I'm still here everyone. :wave:

I have the hip pain bad in addition to some belly ache and such. I've been sleeping a lot lol.

wish I could sleep! I hate round ligament pain with a capital H...lol I'm off to bed for tonight. Going to be starting a thread for Pregnancy Recipes in 2nd tri thread tomorrow, drop by and share your favorite recipes during your pregnancy....lol cant go wrong talking about food!

I'll pop over there later and check it out and think of what recipe I want to add to it!

Just got back from hospital. My first hcg was 2579. Do any of you know whether I should've seen more at my ultrasound with numbers like that?? I thought that once the hcg got over 2000, a yolk sac at least, should be seen. I've tried to google it but I'm not getting anywhere with that. The only info I found was that over 2000, "something" should be seen, but it didn't clarify what!!

Thanks girlies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->