March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

MissFox Congrats on getting your tree up...looks fabulous...saw pics on FB! Getting ours today, once DH gets back. so excited!

Thanks for replying about your plan with children, I am terrified still. Hoping my mom comes out early to watch DS while DH and I are at the hospital. When I had my son my mom came out when he was 11 days old, and stayed a little over a week to help us out...It was great!

I'm not sure when or for how long my mom will stay- if at all. DH is not a fan of her so we'll see how it goes. She will probably come and clean the house though.
Thanks! SO excited about my tree. DH left the colored lights on all night and I just love looking at it!

We bought the tree but since we had only the car and DH got called into work, we will have to wait until tonight to pick it up.... :cry: but its okay he will be back home I hope in about 4 hours

i havent started my bag yet. i usually start around 30 wks.

i did start a large plastic bag under my bathroom sink that will go in my labor bag. just an extra hairbrush, sampe hairspray, hair ties and barrettes, sample toothpaste, 2 cheap toothbrushes, things like that.

Here's a picture of our christmas tree...Yay finally up and in the holiday mood!

Attachments

• DEC 11, 2010 004.jpg
    DEC 11, 2010 004.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 6
Heres my tree :) Its been up since the sunday after thanksgiving.

Sammy your tree looks great.

Attachments

• 148120_716596742612_39114967_38069625_7012563_n.jpg
    148120_716596742612_39114967_38069625_7012563_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 5
Ok- want to show all of you who haven't seen yet- my tree:

PS Loving the tree pics!

Attachments

• tree2010.jpg
    tree2010.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
lovely trees ladies!!!! :happydance: here is our tree and christmas village my hubby puts up every year...

0_IMAGE_212.jpg

too funny...we all have white lights. DH loves the colored ones that flash told him it was my turn. Its been his way for years....guess what, he loves it :happydance:

Gorgeous trees ladies :thumbup: I'm jealous!
DH wouldn't let me get a tree this year, he said it wasn't necessary until the baby gets here :( especially since he has to work.

Bah-humbug.

Yay double digits today! We got almost 2 feet of snow over the weekend within 24 hours. Luckily we had no place to go and a ham to eat. Celebrated Christmas early with my parents while they were in town. I seem to be addicted to clementines lately. I ate 9 of them before bed last night. Hope everyone is doing good!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pb___.png

Gorgeous trees ladies :thumbup: I'm jealous!
DH wouldn't let me get a tree this year, he said it wasn't necessary until the baby gets here :( especially since he has to work.

Bah-humbug.

aw hun, thats no fun. do you have a house plant/tree you could decorate? :hug:

Yay double digits today! We got almost 2 feet of snow over the weekend within 24 hours. Luckily we had no place to go and a ham to eat. Celebrated Christmas early with my parents while they were in town. I seem to be addicted to clementines lately. I ate 9 of them before bed last night. Hope everyone is doing good!

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev080pb___.png

yay for double digits! my addiction seems to be frosted shredded wheat and cornflakes...lol

What is it with boys and colored lights? DH HATES christmas (he said he'll love it when Rosie gets here) but he's so opinionated on the tree! It has to be a certain way! He NEEDED colored lights and now he's telling me he wants different orniments! I told him we could alternate years for the decoration of the tree and he said NOPE. Hmm..

Congrats on double digits!

No house plants Sammy, I had some before we got here but I figured it would just be way too much of a transition having them shipped from the U.S. here so I gave them away.. never got any new ones :shrug:

As for addictions, I'm on chocolate.. STILL :blush: I'm starting to worry about it, I literally crave it to the point that I get grouchy if I don't have any :nope: My poor baby is going to come out with cavaties already.

(Oh, and for the trees.. I would totally be the one with the colored lights :haha: .. I love them! White lights are pretty too but I just have fond memories of the colored lights from being a kid)

Rant:

I've been getting stressed so much lately over money. No matter what I or DH do to get things going in the right direction for us things don't. I don't even know what to do right now. I'm tring and trying and keep sinking and sinking. I'm at the point where I'd go get another job- try to find one full time but no one will hire a pregnant lady here. Jobs are scarce enough. COMMON JANUARY! I just hope DH's disability claim goes through and we get all the back pay. I'm at the point where I can't even ask for a Christmas present from my mom. I have no idea. I have so many "needs" right now that getting even one "want" doesn't seem right.

im sorry missfox! keep the faith and keep on trucking and things will work out. your in my thoughts and prayers!

i really like both colored and white lights. we had colored on our last tree. we had a fire 3 days after xmas in 2004 and bought a tree on sale for the next year. its the one we have now and is a prelit tree with white lights. there is a string of colored lights on it with the white ones that hubby put on it this year. i actually like the white lights more than what i thought i would, they are def gorgeous.

im glad my hubby isnt too opinionated about xmas decorations. he is a worker bee so he really just likes to get everything set up. he loves to put the tree up and decorate but doesnt care too much how it looks, so i pretty much have free choice.

bella- i hope you get to decorate SOMETHING!!!

brai- at least its something good for you. i have had little cravings here and there but they dont last after i get it. like licorice, tacos- which i normally hate, and hot dogs. of course i get a sweet tooth at night, but try not to eat too much sweets or baby will keep me up kicking.

my only real cravings have been for ice. i seriously get a huge cup at night and fill it with ice and put it in the fridge so its not as hard. i chew on it all morning and start 1 or 2 more cups of it throughout the day. cant get enough. i have had it with every pregnancy though. i used to have an ice crusher, but it broke with my last pregnancy, dang it!

MissFox- I'm sorry honey, have you gone & signed up for WIC so you can at least have that peace at mind? At least you know you'll have formula and all that when LO gets here. What is it you have left that you need?
There are so many things that babies don't actually "need" .. and alot of the stuff you dont even have to buy until after LO is born. Try not to stress too much hun :hugs:

Thanks Blessed, Me too :thumbup:

Well ladies, one of my friends here that is also pregnant, went into labor today.. that would be fine and dandy if she wasn't only a few weeks further along than I am :nope: So she is at the hospital now. They were able to stop the labor I believe but they are making her stay. Hearing about that scared the crap out of me, even the possibility is crazy to comprehend! I feel so bad for her, she has to be in the hospital for a week. :nope: So I'm going to go visit here on Wednesday or thursday and keep her company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->