March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Blessed, I didnt even think about ICE....its just a given for me...lol funny because bella and I were talking about what kind of ice we prefer... :rofl:

MissFox sorry you are feeling financially frustrated, I think we all feel that way at first when it gets down to the wire...blame it on the pregnancy hormones. Things will all come together.

I like colored lights but I think the white lights make me think of candles on the tree(old traditional)...wouldnt do it because of fire hazard.

Just realizing 6 days a way from double digits for me....Yikes in a good way.

MissFox- I'm sorry honey, have you gone & signed up for WIC so you can at least have that peace at mind? At least you know you'll have formula and all that when LO gets here. What is it you have left that you need?
There are so many things that babies don't actually "need" .. and alot of the stuff you dont even have to buy until after LO is born. Try not to stress too much hun :hugs:

Thanks Blessed, Me too :thumbup:

Well ladies, one of my friends here that is also pregnant, went into labor today.. that would be fine and dandy if she wasn't only a few weeks further along than I am :nope: So she is at the hospital now. They were able to stop the labor I believe but they are making her stay. Hearing about that scared the crap out of me, even the possibility is crazy to comprehend! I feel so bad for her, she has to be in the hospital for a week. :nope: So I'm going to go visit here on Wednesday or thursday and keep her company.

just read about your friend, is this her first baby?

I hope everything goes alright with your friend!!!!

I'm not worried about things for the baby. I'm just worried that everytime things start to look up DH does something stupid that costs us money. He got a $220 speeding ticket while on the east coast and there is just so much happeing. Baby things are all going to be OK. I have the shower and my MIL is buying the crib and my uncle is buying the infant seat, stroller and pack n play. He wants me to have the ones that I want and a matching set. My mom is going to be in line for a big baby gift too. We're really oK with all the baby things. I just need to stop living off my credit card but work is slowing down and I'm having a hard time moving around already and I don't know how much longer I can work full days. DH is really trying to do odd jobs until we find out about his disability. HOpefully we get all the back pay they owe him. I stress too because we really need to move!

HEy everyone. How's everybody doing? All the Christmas trees look fantastic :)

I'm good. No spotting, lots of symptoms. Quite crampy tonight that got me a little worried as it was stronger than usual but that's eased off now. Still feeling really positive. My oh said yesterday I'm SO much calmer and relaxed with this pregnancy. I have to agree !!

HEy everyone. How's everybody doing? All the Christmas trees look fantastic :)

I'm good. No spotting, lots of symptoms. Quite crampy tonight that got me a little worried as it was stronger than usual but that's eased off now. Still feeling really positive. My oh said yesterday I'm SO much calmer and relaxed with this pregnancy. I have to agree !!

I was really crampy too and it lasted for weeks, my guess is baby implanting deep in utero iykwim, it's a good thing for sure! :happydance:

I also had a ton of cramping. Glad to hear that you're keeping positive with it this time. Your bubs is just making themself at home.

So glad everything is going alright Embo :hugs: Thats exciting!

Yes it's my friends first baby, she's also had an incident free pregnancy up until now.. which makes me even more paranoid.. like that could totally happen to me :nope:

Bella- I know it's freightening. Ever since my friend lost her baby at 38 weeks I've been paranoid. I just have to tell myself over and over that Rosie and I will be OK and so will you and your little man.
I hope your friend and her baby are OK also!

I quote MissFox, I dont have any immediate close friends that have lost any children, but, my best friend who had an uneventful first pregnancy go to term, but her second was another uneventful until 37 weeks when her water broke and started hemorrhaging which led to an emergency c-section.

I have had a pretty eventful pregnancy and I'm just praying that the baby's arrival is much so.

:hugs: Thanks for the reassurement girls, I just cant imagine what I would do if anything like that happened!

Hope you ladies are having a good night :flow:

having LO moving in such weird wiggly ways that is kinda freaking me out atm...lol feels like he's tickling me to the left of my bellybutton, oh and he doesn't like me hold my DS always kicks when I have DS on my lap....

I have never had such an easy uncomplicated pregnancy before. So in the back of my head I am just waiting for the sh*% to hit the fan I guess. Hopefully it doesnt this time. I would love an easy pregnancy and birth.

So DB just left to go get a fourwheeler :dohh:. Apparently he is keeping it in the shed :coffee:. My question is... where will all the stuff in the shed go?? :shrug:

men... lol

If anyone has any insight to that impossible question of where he will put everything I would like to know... because I am sure he doesnt have a clue either hahaha :haha:

I have never had such an easy uncomplicated pregnancy before. So in the back of my head I am just waiting for the sh*% to hit the fan I guess. Hopefully it doesnt this time. I would love an easy pregnancy and birth.

:rofl: its the same for me. this pregnancy has been easier than any i have ever had. i hope its this way the rest of it and the labor. that would be so wonderful!

Suppose to get our NEW Queen Mattress Set tonight....so ready to sleep super d' duperty great tonight!

5 days left until I am DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

and just looked at front page....our milestone checklist are almost COMPLETE!

SO NICE! I want a King, lol! We have a Queen but it's not big enough for DH, me and our 2 dogs! Altough they wont be sleeping with us as much once Rosie is here. Only when she's not in bed.

So exciting Sammy!
I also would love a king, but Gosh they are sooo expensive! The cheapest ones here are like 1000 bucks.. and when I have an extra thousand bucks lying around (probably never, lol) thats the first thing I'm getting.

Can't wait for double digits! Scary but exciting. :flow:

I have been SO hurting! Round ligament pain is really showing me who is boss.. I had ZERO idea it could hurt this bad! Spent all day in a funk because of it.

Hope you ladies are doing well.. long day tomorrow Xmas shopping.. gonna get some sleep. :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->