• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

oh no, not good.:nope: make sure you stay hydrated hun!!!!

i got dehydrated with my first son and had some preterm contractions. you dont want to end up in the hospital. and i have heard that when you get dehydrated once, its much easier for it to happen again. so you would always have to be extra careful if you do.

I have been having a ton of BHs too. I asked the doctor and she said as long as they aren't painful and don't get worse or closer together they are fine. I told her i just wasn't sure if there was such thing as to many BH, and she said no? So i haven't really been worrying about them to much. I need to drink more water too though.

:flow: Glad they stopped sammy, dehydration definitely is a culprit I bet..

Everytime I start getting them I drink a few big glasses of water and they generally stop.
They are so scary, I will not be comfortable getting BH until I'm at least 36/37 weeks!

Anyways, sorry I haven't been on much, I've been lurking.. just haven't really had anything exciting to say :shrug: .. Just going with the flow at this point. Doing fine, getting uncomfortable but nothing unbearable yet.

:flower:

Today is my baby shower! I am definitely getting excited. It is at a small local wine bar/art gallery, the art is just from local artists looking for somewhere to display their work but sometimes they have some neat stuff there.

I have been slowly getting uncomfortable too but nothing that isn't unbearable like you said Bella. I feel like I have been MIA also.. I think we just have had the stretch where everything progresses nicely with no big events lol.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Tried to reply last night but my phone wouldn't let me. I've had my little brother since Friday afternoon and my nephew also. They are 5 and 6. It's great seeing DH with them but OH BOY! There is a hole through a previous hole in the wall because I told one 4 times one night to KEEP YOUR FEET OFF THE WALLS. As soon as I left the room he put his foot through the wall!
I'm glad to hear that the BH went away Sammy. Staying hydrated is key.
I'm so excited- since we are watching my little brother until Wednesday (maybe Tuesday?) my mom is paying for the 3D4D ultra sound.
So exciting! BABY SHOWERS! YAY! I hope you ahve a great day ladies- and enjoy your shower Baby

also a bit concerned about my discharge....sorry tmi....losing the mucus plug doesent mean labor is eminent right....calling ob on monday just so he knows whats going on....talk to you ladies soon going to take a nap now

One of the girls in the April thread is talking about losing bits of hers. It doesn't mean that labor is eminent- and your plug rejuvenates. You should be all good Sammy.

i have always lost my plug while in labor except the last baby i had. i lost it over about two weeks with him and finally my water broke. dont know much about it though to be able to help. hope everything is ok sammy!:hugs:

I only lost it with my son 2-3 days prior to my water breaking and going into labor, and I have been having this for two days now, will let you guys know after I talk to my OB

The baby shower was a success... we managed to blend together tons on groups of people without any problems. (Some family members can't always act like an adult because of divorces and stuff from the past... psh)

It was great and we got some really good stuff we need for the baby. :thumbup:

Glad to hear you had a great baby shower. I'm talking to my BFF about mine today.

yay for the great baby shower babyseal!

and hope you get yours figured out missfox.

sammy- when will you go back in to your ob to make sure everything is ok?

i have a sonogram tomorrow and my appt after. cant wait to see nathon again :cloud9:

I am going to give them a call tomorrow, didnt feel like spending most of the day in L&D so going to call tomorrow and see if he wants me to come in sooner, next ob appt is monday 24

i dont blame you. it takes forever to get checked a l&d. i wouldnt want to wait til next monday though either. hopefully your ob can get you in for a minute when you call

thats what I am hoping for....we will see if he can squeeze me in. He only works in office Monday and Tuesday and I think the rest of the time he's in L&D

So much for calling things uneventful.. I have a bad cough, and some crazy chest pain, and asthma acting up :(

Sorry to hear that!
I am going to call the Dr tomorrow to see if tehy can see me for my cold. I really don't want it to turn into bronchitis- which I'm prone to. Hopefully not.

So much for calling things uneventful.. I have a bad cough, and some crazy chest pain, and asthma acting up :(

Sorry to hear that!
I am going to call the Dr tomorrow to see if tehy can see me for my cold. I really don't want it to turn into bronchitis- which I'm prone to. Hopefully not.

Hope you guys feel better really soon!

Thanks. I've decided that I need to go to the Dr. I don't want to risk this turning into bronchitis. I also have a light rash on my face and have for 3 days or so. So 1:15 and I'm off to the Dr. I also want to feel better quick so taking the day off to lay in bed was definitely the right decision since I haven't been able to sleep well I've been so stuffed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->