• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Sammy- I can't believe he would tell you to ignore other issues that you're having and walk. I hope things sort themselves out and I wouldn't let that much weight gain bug you- it might just be another growth spurt but it might be more of a problem if you gain it again. I hope everything works out and you go back to "normal" weight gaining and you dont get preeclampsia.
Bella- I'm so excited to hear how much Rosie weighs today! My DH was a little over 9lbs and I was 6lbs8 (explain to me how a baby goes 3 weeks overdue and still only weighs 6.5lbs?! I think they got a due date wrong!) I'm hoping she's closer to my size! And I'm sure Conner will be a great size for you- not too big!
Blessed- Good luck today with your stress test and sono!
I can't wait for my 3d4d this after noon!! COMMON 3PM!

Sammy- Can you add completion of 2nd tri to the front page for me? January 6th is that date for me. Thanks!!

hey ladies! my amniotic fluid levels have went down even more today. they sent me to be checked to see if i was leaking fluid. was gonna induce this friday if i was!!!! i would have had to have steroid shots for his lungs. thank God im not leaking! they are still gonna induce early when i am 37 weeks. should be around valentines day. will try to get them to leave him in til that friday or something at least.

missfox- i hope your 3d4d went well!

Blessed- glad that you aren't leaking fluid but it's a bummer your fluid levels are giong down!!! My 3d4d isn't for another 45 minutes but I'll update as soon as I'm back how it went- and hopefully some pictures!

OK- got distracted last night- FINALLY got my mom to cut my hair - I've only been asking since SEPTEMBER! It feels so much healthier and more managable with 3 inches gone!
But lets forget that- ULTRASOUND WAS GREAT! SHE IS ADORABLE! Here are some of the pictures (we got 77 but a lot are just different versions cleaned up in different areas)

Attachments

• 2011JAN25      ANDERSON BABY_1_13.jpg
    2011JAN25 ANDERSON BABY_1_13.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 2011JAN25      ANDERSON BABY_1_31.jpg
    2011JAN25 ANDERSON BABY_1_31.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 2011JAN25      ANDERSON BABY_1_35.jpg
    2011JAN25 ANDERSON BABY_1_35.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 2011JAN25      ANDERSON BABY_1_39.jpg
    2011JAN25 ANDERSON BABY_1_39.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 2011JAN25      ANDERSON BABY_1_44.jpg
    2011JAN25 ANDERSON BABY_1_44.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1
ANd these 2 are a couple of my favorites!

Attachments

• 2011JAN25      ANDERSON BABY_1_66.jpg
    2011JAN25 ANDERSON BABY_1_66.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 2011JAN25      ANDERSON BABY_1_70.jpg
    2011JAN25 ANDERSON BABY_1_70.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
OK- got distracted last night- FINALLY got my mom to cut my hair - I've only been asking since SEPTEMBER! It feels so much healthier and more managable with 3 inches gone!
But lets forget that- ULTRASOUND WAS GREAT! SHE IS ADORABLE! Here are some of the pictures (we got 77 but a lot are just different versions cleaned up in different areas)

Jealous....Make me want to spend a little extra $$ to get 3d/4d done! great pics hun

wonder how things are going for embo??? havent heard from her for a minute. hope everything is fine

have some updates for you sammy...

9. Feeling Baby Move- october 2010
10. Point of Viability- november 16, 2010- 24 weeks
11. Completion of Second Tri- december 6, 2010- end of 26 weeks
12. 37 Weeks- february 15, 2011
13. Labour and Delivery

Thanks!!! I'm so happy with them and so much more excited now!

:cry: Embo has another :angel: :cry:

what!!!!! i had no idea! i must have missed it somehow! my heart goes out to her:cry:

Figured I'd pop in and say hey! Just got done with dinner and wow! It was pretty yummy! I think I'm getting the hang of this cooking thing! I knew I could do it! Besides that- had a couple days off and back to work tomorrow- my birthday is next Thursday and I have no clue what to do.

blessed updating font page for you now...should be done in a couple minutes

hi sammy- im having an ok day. tmi-i seem to be leaking something. dont know if im losing my plug or leaking water.:shrug: i sat on the floor to get my son dressed and when i got up my pants were wet. there have been a couple of times this has happened, but i got checked and they said it wasnt amniotic fluid. the thing is that when i was checked it hadnt happened for a few days. it has only happened like 4 times. i know im not peeing on myself too, so thats not it. im not sure whats going on. anyone else getting this???? is it possible that if it hadnt happened for a couple of days it wouldnt show on a test???? im not going in to get checked again. i felt silly last time and would feel like a complete idiot if i did it again. oh i have been having a lot of cm too and thats how it was when i started to lose my plug with my last son. but, up til today i have been having a lot of cm, but when this happens its just wet.

I have been dealing with the same thing but it happened at 27-28 weeks...TMI warning...I was taking a shower and had my DH strip my DS down and pop in the shower with me...we were running late for church...lol well while squatting down and washing DS a pretty good size pinkish white clot of snot looking cm/discharge plopped out... thinking it was my plug and with increased painful BH I ended up in L&D they sent me home and told me not to worry about it part of pregnancy pretty much....told me to rest and that was about it, was told I have a very soft cervix, they never really elaborated on it though. I have been having loads of cm/discharge I guess I think its normal...:shrug:

AFM.....last night....Wow what a night.... after having the pain and resting in a recliner for about 1.5hrs I tried getting up and literally hunched over couldn't even stand up straight or bare any weight on my left side and was crying in pain for DH help. the only way I can describe the pain was it felt like a cyst bursting on my ovary. noticed baby had hiccups and then wasnt moving, so I called L&D and told me that monitor for two hours and if you dont have 10 kicks within that time frame come in. so I tried drinking cold water, walking, flashlight and then drinking some juice. Eventually towards the end of the 2 hr he started kicking again....so I went to bed all night I felt like he was trying to fully engage but wasnt having contractions so didn't wake DH up. Now I have pain on my right side so I am guessing it is round ligament pain. Called OB just to let him know about our eventful night and the nurse said he will call back if he feels he wants me to come in to get monitored. Well he called back and only told me if the pain comes back or continues to call back and he will have me come in. Oh and to top it off I have a cold I feel like my body cant handle all the strain of being pregnant this time around feel like I'm falling apart.

sometimes its so confusing knowing whats going on with our own bodies, its crazy :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->