• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

So the doctor appt went totally fine. The guy I saw actually looked at me like why are you here? I dont know why the nurse wouldnt let me go to my normal appt next tuesday? BP is still in the normal range, though they said it is the highest it had been for me. They said just watch for symptoms and come back in a week and a half. Very relieved. Now to go clean the house up since my kids will be home soon and the hubby is coming home from being out of town for a week tonight!

Glad to hear your appointment went well Brai! And YAAAY! for hubby coming home. I had a couple slow weeks at work and really loved spending so much time with my DH.

Brai~ Glad to hear you appt today went well! yay for hubbys return home I am sure you'll enjoy some family time

Just made some YUMMM Chocolate chip and peanut butter chip cookies for the hubby.

yum missfox- wish i was at your house right now. i am getting such a sweet tooth!

DH always has a sweet tooth- he said he would do all the dishes and put them away today if I made him cookies. I did. They are the best ones I've ever made so needless to say I've saved the recipe I used- just used mini chocolate chips and peanut butter chips and no pecans since DH hates nuts. I think next time I'll have to half out the dough to make my own because I think they would be so much better with nuts. And seriously- SO DELICIOUS! I took them out at 7 minutes and they were a pinch raw in the middle but that makes them amazing the next day.
I suck at cooking but I LOVE to bake!
https://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000001160556

lol my DH does too!

i bookmarked that page, they look so yummy. thank you!

If you roll them into a ball and tehy stay really nice and big and thick and stuff. SO YUMMY! I think I'll have another!

i always take mine out a little early too. although my DH likes them even if i forget and burn them, lol! they stay so soft and chewy if you dont bake them all the way... i dont have all the stuff to make cookies, but bought the stuff to make carrot cake so might make some cupcakes today :happydance:

awesome! I was explaining to DH last night that I will ALWAYS have enough ingredients in the house to make SOMETHING sweet.

haha I made rice krispy treats last night....and of course they are almost gone...lol

that is exaclty like my house. between my husband and the 4 kidlets i bet ours goes even quicker!

Had my babyshower yesterday :flower:

It was fun, Connor got more stuff than I even imagined.. so its gonna be a looooong day of washing & hanging and sorting.

Hope you're all doing well ? :friends:

I'm doing well today. Just getting a late start to my day. I went to a hip-hop show last night and worked security. Drunk girls kept coming up to me and telling me taht I was a cute pregnant lady and going to be a really cute mom! Even though this one was smashed - she was so serious about it and I kinda liked it. My job was to sit near the lady's bathroom and make sure no one was smoking pot inside and then to watch the VIP door to make sure only people with red wristbands went in. I got to sit in a huge comfy chair while doing so. We only made it til 10pm though- and still had a 45 minute drive home.
Glad to hear your babyshower was great! I can't wait for mine! I'm working on invites tonight. They are made but I need to take them to MILs to use her papercutter.

I found out my relatives are having a baby shower for me in a couple weeks. It is very nice of them. I didnt think I would have one since my mom and mil and friends all live 1200 miles away.

My BP is going up now..... So not happy about it. I got some high readings yesterday. 135-165 for the top number and 78-88 for bottom number. But it was going down after I lay on my left side for a while. So I went to sleep and took it again this morning. Right out of bed 140/89. So now I am pretty sure I need to at least call the doctor and see what they say. But I am going to be a brat and wait until after we go out for my sons birthday at 3pm today. That way if they have me go in to L&D I wont miss anything. Just need to take it easy at the mall.

hope everything is okay! keep us posted

I on the other hand cant sleep so I have done laundry and washed all the dishes and its almost 230am...please tell me I should be sleeping....lol Seriously wish I could

im sorry sammy. im going through the same thing. either i lay there in bed for hours trying to fall asleep, or im up for half the night in the middle of the night, or its like today and i fell asleep fine last night but im up at 4:30am. it seems like there is never a good nights sleep anymore. im just trying to take what i can get right now....

really makes for a grumpy day....:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"