• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

That is great news Brai!!! I hope that your BP stays good and that your LO doesn't get too big for ya!

I've been doing good aside from falling/almost falling off my exercise ball last night :sad: Went to the hospital and they monitored baby and she is fine. I'm just so very sore today. It wasn't as bad (and still isn't) as I thought it was going to be this morning but after running a couple errands my back hurts so much. I want to get back on my ball for the hip pain but I don't think my lower back will let me. *sigh* At least everything is going good so far.

I started to get pain twinges in my vagina and feels like the baby is getting lower already. I didn't think it would happen this early but I have been having BH at least 1 a day but the other night there were a few that woke me up.

How are the rest of you ladies doing??

I think i might have lost part of my plug? I have no idea since it never happened with my other pregnancies. It makes me wonder if i will even make it to 39 weeks, and if maybe i am farther along then we thought? I guess only time will tell.
i hear you on the pains. To me it feels like cervix pain. I am excited to see how dialated if any i am next week.

DH has been telling me that I'm further along than the Drs think but we went for a dating scan at 9 weeks and it was right there so IDK how off it could be from that point- but she is measuring a week big. Everyone is guessing I'll have her around 37 weeks- fine with me if she's ready to come but I still have a ways until then.

Yeah its weird for me, cause he did measure right on at the 10 week ultrasound and at 20 weeks. But all my kids were below the 5th percentile when born, and he is measuring above the 90th! That and i am measuring 3 weeks ahead. I don't know it is just strange.

Brai~ Glad to hear you BP is good. I also wonder how accurate the dating scans are, I dont feel like my body can handle upward to 7 more weeks...lol

my first was 90%+ percentile and I am already full term weight now and technically still have 7 weeks to go...yikes have a scan on Thurs. cant wait to get a weight approximation

hope everyone else is doing well. Anyone else dealing with water discharge??? I have already had to change my pantie liner two times in about 3 hrs

Sammy I've had that happen a few times but it always went away by the next day.

Back from scan......Well one kidney has regulated itself but one is still measuring larger than it should, but not by too much. So we are being referred to a urologist at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) still have to call and schedule appt. Will update when I find out more information.... oh and measuring 2 weeks ahead (35+2)and he weighs 6lbs 2 or 7 oz cant remember what she said. said we are track for having a 9.5-10lb baby....yikes they are having us come back in for growth scan in 4 weeks, also asked if I had GD test come back normal..

I am measuring 37 weeks already too. I have another growth scan in a couple weeks if he is still measuring big.

We're all measuring big then! Connor is measuring a few weeks ahead as well, we must be cooking the next Linebackers for the NFL .. lol

probably....still having the sharp cervical pain this little jonathan is beating me up ouchy

Hey ladies. Rosie is measuring big too!
I woke up this morning and she didn't move at all for the first hour and I started to PANIC. I layed down and drank some juice and tried the tricks to get her moving and every time I moved she shifted sides with it and was just moving around in there. NO good!!! After about 20 minutes of poking and prodding she got the hiccups but the rest of the day was full of mini-movements and nothing of normal movement size! Freaking me out! Well, I spent the night at my mom's last night and when I got home and Ryan said the first sentence to me she went CRAZY! And pretty much has been moving for the last couple hours but I think she's starting to settle now! Must be a growth spurt or she really missed her Daddy!

thats scary...lack of movement, but I think we can start expecting that especially having big babies...lol. Glad she started moving for you guys tonight...DH has a calming effect on Jonathan all I have to do is put hubbys hands on my tummy and he will calm down

sammy- mine is the same way. if hubby puts his hand on him he immediately stops moving. Dh wants to feel him though so its frustrating to him, lol!

mine is measuring right on target. every now and then he measures a week bigger, but the next week he is back to target again.

i have a sonogram today because some of my fluid level numbers got erased yesterday. i hope they do his weight and other measurements as well, but no promises as its just a biophysical profile and doesnt include all that. even though i know its not completely accurate, i would like to know what they are saying he is measuring today

having lots of lower pressure and just started getting either BH/contractions, Melissa started having more pinkish discharge along with active bowels today...yikes....should of kept my mouth shut...lol knock on wood

my fluid levels are at 4 now. the sonogram lady was pretty concerned and was gonna call my ob tonight. im sure i will be induced by friday now but i am worried how he will do between now and then. he has a pocket of 3cm by his legs and 1 cm by his butt. no fluid around his head at all. :nope:

Aww!!! Sorry to hear that they went down more! Hope the next week goes well for you!

thanks hun, im trying not to worry. but its definitely hard to not think about it:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->