March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

I know I am feeling tired! and since no caffeine its driving me nuts

what do you guys think about this first picture on left was the day before I went into Labor with David my first and second was a week ago tomorrow...I feel like he dropped some more

well we will see at my ob appt today whats going on

Attachments

• First pregnancy compared to Second Pregnancy.jpg
    First pregnancy compared to Second Pregnancy.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
Agreed. I'm pretty sure I'll sleep more when LO is actually here. Sadly, my body is really getting used to 3-4 hours of sleep, I can run a full day on just that! I haven't slept an uninterupted 8 hours in months I don't think.

Doctors appointment tomorrow. Anxious to see Connor as he's been SO active this month, I just can wait to see him on the ultrasound screen and get an idea of how big he is! (and double check that I'm not giving birth to an octopus with steel toed boots on?) ;)

:lol:

Hope you ladies start getting some sleep. I found that if I keep it really cool or cold in the room and then have plenty of covers its easier to fall asleep. Maybe it will help you ladies too!

& Sammy-WOW your bump looks almost identical in those 2 pics! I'd say definately ask the doc!

lol bella!

i can definitely tell my LO is lower. he feels even lower this morning. i woke up with my back aching so bad. and now that im up and around it keeps feeling like i need to pee, but when i go its like nothing. i think his head is nestled right by it...

Sorry you girls haven't been able to sleep. I'm pretty sure I'm PRO at sleep peeing (note: Not peeing in my sleep). I get up 2-3times a night and fall back asleep pretty easy but I have to switch sides each time. I've been trying so hard to sleep on my belly and do some side laying version of itwith my leg propped up on 2 pillows.
I have my next prenatal appointment next wednesday.
OOO My baby shower invites are just about done- went to MILs last night and used her paper cutter to cut them down to size and now I just have to print the design on the envelopes and they are ready to go in the mail! February 26th still seems so far away.

awww i hope you have a lovely baby shower!!! it will be here in no time.

i have gotten used to keeping my eyes closed while going to pee at night so i can fall back to sleep quicker. my issues arent always due to me though. they are a lot dont get me wrong... but last night i got woke up at 4:30 am with my 13 mo old teething. he stayed up til 6am and finally went back to sleep, by then im just wide awake though. i tried to fall back to sleep at 6 but he was back up at 7, so not a chance. i am already tired and will be exhausted by tonight...

funny thing is night before last i was up at 4:30am just from waking up and not being able to fall back to sleep. had nothing to do with him. so im on day 2 of getting up at the butt crack of dawn...

got back from my OB/Prenatal appt. going to be 31 weeks tomorrow. well at my appt on January 10 I had gained 6 lbs in two weeks...back today for another appt and have gained another 7lbs in two weeks. that puts me at 13lbs this month. my doctor seems a bit worried and told me to start walking. Told him when I do spend a good amount of time on my feet or walking I start spotting. He told me to walk…. Feeling confused

sammy- thats a bit ridiculous! with everything you have going on i would be more concerned with keeping baby in longer than my weight. honestly, if it were me i would just ignore his walk comments and stay calm to keep that baby in longer....

if it makes you feel any better i usually gain 60+ pounds with my pregnancies and still remained healthy, just had extra to lose...and never had a dr say a word about my weight

Sammy- I'm sure it's going to be OK. It's true- you really need to focus on keeping your baby safe and inside. I have my next appt next week and I'm afraid to see how much weight i've gained tbh. I hope it's not much- I really want to stay under 200lbs this pregnancy and try to get back into shape relatively quick after baby- before the wedding. I just want to be a healthy weight again.

the only thing that concerns me about the excessive weight gain is it can be a sign of pre-eclampsia but doctor didnt even mention it so I am not sure

Thanks Melissa that does make me feel better today at appt I found out I am now two pounds heavier than I was full term with my first. I've only started really packing on the pounds this month I even asked my doctor if he would watch babies weight since my son weighed 8 lbs 10 oz at full term and since i had gained 6lbs in two weeks and now another 7lbs in two weeks...starting to feel a bit anxious about baby jonathans size

sammy- i hope you dont get pre-eclampsia and he isnt too big! you have so much going on with this pregnancy, my prayers are with you.

i have to go back in for a non-stress test and sonogram today. hopefully baby will be ok. i will have them every week til he gets here. she said 34 weeks is the earliest she would induce if anything is wrong and thats today. we are hoping and praying he stays in at least a few more weeks.

Everything will be alright sammy, your doctor sounds like a dope.

Connor already weighs 4 pounds and 7 ounces.. I'm only 31 weeks! He is gonna be one BIG baby!

i agree with bella. its like your Dr hasnt been paying attention to all thats been going on with the bleeding and contractions...

bella- were you and Dh big babies?

i have no idea what my DH was... his mom is kinda silly and always says something different.

i was 9lbs 10oz, but so far all of mine have been between 7 and 8. so thinking this one will be about the same

Thats a perfect weight :) 4.7 pounds just seems like kind of alot for being only 31 weeks? Maybe it's not..

He's in the 84th percentile, thats all I know :)

i would have to look it up in my book, but being lazy right now...

hopefully he wont be too big for you!

Sammy I gained 60 lbs with my first, and my doctor wasnt too concerned, until my BP went up. So I dont think they worry off weight gain alone. But let them know if you start getting very swollen, or get a bad headache that wont go away or visual disturbances.

Yay for Big Babies....lol How you feeling Bella?

Melissa hope your stress test and sono go well.....let us know how you make out.

I have been getting headaches but doctor told me no more caffeine so I think thats why I am getting them, slight swelling of hands but nothing too extreme

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->