• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

i hope Jonathan is ok in the end and doesnt come soon...

I know my goal is to make it to 37 weeks, I guess we will find out how things are this next week. Prenatal appt on 7th and growth scan for size and kidney's on the 10th

i hope everything goes ok. had nathons kidneys and bladder checked yesterday at my sonogram and they are great. i guess its a reason for low amniotic fluid sometimes that their kidneys, bladder, or urinary tract is messed up. his was measuring fine though.

Go tmy growth scan today and baby is measuring exactly 2 weeks ahead of time. This is strange considering my other three were all tiny! He has chubby cheeks and hair already too. Don't know what this all means yet since i don't see my doctor until tuesday to go over the results. He is already weighing in at 5 lbs 9 ozs. The ultrasound tech said if he went full term he could be 9 lbs! That is scary since i have only delivered a baby as big as 6 lbs 6 oz. I will try to put the 3d pic up when i get home.

thats awesome brai! my first two always measured right on, my 3rd was always small for his dates, and my last one was always two weeks ahead. he was my biggest and is still big for his age. sounds like you just have a big baby on the way! my big boy was a very hearty eater and still is, maybe thats what you have in store too???

Here is the best 3d pic they could get of his face. He has his hand covering half his face.

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4
SO cute for the pics!!
I had similar issues with the wet pants thing- I was so concerned that it was fluid but when I got home- changed my pantiliner it didn't happen again. I'm thinking it was some pee that I didn't feeel coming out because I was drinking so much water that day.
DH went for a job today and didn't get it :( Some day things will start going right for us. Yesterday's appointment was great- I was the only person all day (they said) who had good (not high) blood pressure. My swelling is going awesome and I've only gained 2 lbs in the last 3 weeks. Total weight gain so far: 14lbs.
Anyways- I'll check bac in later- off to b-day dinner Hope you are all doing good and hope our babies stay put!

thats great about your appt missfox! too bad about your DH's interview. must not be where he is meant to end up. hope he finds something soon! :hugs:

ugh I feel so so crappy....cant sleep my throat and chest hurt like the dickens from coughing along with a sore bump....been fighting a major headache since 7pm yesterday.....so not fair or fun to be sick during pregnancy....yet alone during the end of it.

SO cute for the pics!!
I had similar issues with the wet pants thing- I was so concerned that it was fluid but when I got home- changed my pantiliner it didn't happen again. I'm thinking it was some pee that I didn't feeel coming out because I was drinking so much water that day.
DH went for a job today and didn't get it :( Some day things will start going right for us. Yesterday's appointment was great- I was the only person all day (they said) who had good (not high) blood pressure. My swelling is going awesome and I've only gained 2 lbs in the last 3 weeks. Total weight gain so far: 14lbs.
Anyways- I'll check bac in later- off to b-day dinner Hope you are all doing good and hope our babies stay put!

hope you had a great b-day dinner! not bad 14 lbs so far I gained that just in Jan. I dont know why nothings changed on my end with eating habits or anything....great job :thumbup:

Hope you are feeling better Sammy! I just went grocery shopping and now I feel horrible! I thought I might go into labor while I was walking around.

I ended up in l&D due to having pretty dark pink cm this am...I think I have irritated my cervix for something from all the coughing. I havent had that much spotting that dark and since I had the small hematoma in early pregnancy. They checked the placenta to make sure it was still attached properly which it look good except for black spots on it. dr didnt seem to worried but still have to follow up with my ob on monday. feeling a bit better but still not 100% myself or should I say pregnant self...lol

Yeah and I think I am getting a sinus infection, so that should be fun. Taking DD to the doctor in a minute. She has been having leg pain all day now and cant walk properly. I thought it might be growing pains, but her doctor said they shouldnt last this long. So now we are going into urgent care, since she can still only walk with trouble and on her tippy toes.

You ladies are having it ROUGH! I'm sorry and I hope everything gets better!!!

Goodness I hope everyone gets to feeling better :(

LO has REALLY been hurting me the last few days, and today I can barely walk because there is so much pressure on my bum it feels like he is just going to fall out. Ugh, I wish I always knew what is normal and what's not..

He switched into a position that makes it feel like my muscles are ripping everytime he gives me a good kick. :shrug: Ouch.

Just got back from the doctor. My BP was wonderful! I was a bit shocked. She said the best it has been all pregnancy. My belly is still measuring 37 weeks when I am only 34 weeks, and according to the ultrasound he is in the 90% percentile. So this is the plan. If BP stays good and everything else is normal, then she will start sweeps at 37 weeks to try and help things along and induce me at 39 weeks. If BP goes up like the last 3 pregnancies, then we will induce at 37 weeks. She is going to do my strep b test next week and start checking my cervix at every appt from then on. This is all so weird for me. Big baby, my biggest has been barely 6 and a half pounds. Stripping my membranes, I have never made it far enough to do that. I am a little worried to as she said if I go to 39 weeks he could be upward of 9 lbs! A little scary but I think I can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->