• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

well the sonogram lady said she was calling her immediately. i thought i would hear from her tonight, but i guess not. i called the office, but its a machine and says if you have an emergency go to the hospital :dohh: so i guess i will call on monday. i have an appt for wednesday, but would like to talk to her before then.

I am sure she would have called you if it was urgent. I will be thinking of you.

Aww blessed...:hugs: keep us posted on how everything goes for you and lo....will be definitely praying you guys.

my contractions were 15 minutes and then got to 10 minutes apart, they are back up to 15 minutes again so I am just chuggin water and hoping its just dehydration bump feels like its dropped some more....kinda hurts to sit with so much pressure down there

Hey!!! Just seeing how you're all doing?
My SIL had a baby yesterday via c-section at 36 weeks after 2 days of failed induction. Little Logan weighs 4lbs15oz and was 19 inches long. She had severe preeclampsia and they suspect he wasn't getting nutrients or else he would have been significantly bigger since both SIL and her BF were good size babies (Her BF was 11lbs)

how is everyone today? missfox- congrats to your SIL and family! what a blessing.

well after all the communication errors that went on over the weekend between my OB and sonogram lady, not sure if i posted in here about it, but everything has settled down. since OB never heard from sonogram lady, even though she was supposed to call, OB didnt know how severe everything was. i am scheduled for monday at 730am to be induced and will be going in today for non-stress test and appt. if there are any concerns between now and then i have to go in for more non-stress tests. im maintaining the faith that everything will be ok between now and then.

i was stressed waiting til monday since every day he is at risk of suffocating if my fluid goes even lower and cuts off cord oxygen and nutrients, but am praying all will be ok. that puts him at 37+6 too, so im happy he will be in there a minute longer than expected as long as he does good til then. that gives us this weekend to get everything ready too. my hubby will have his hands full with the other 4 since everyone we know who could help will be working, but he doesnt seem too concerned.

just have to make it through labor. i was worried about all the pain i know is coming for me, but life has a funny way of switching things up. now i have to worry that he wont be stillborn from his cord being prolapsed or crimped. there is also a chance of cerebral palsey if he doesnt get oxygen quick enough. i usually wait til 5-6 cm to get my epidural, but have to get it right away this time in case he gets distressed with no oxygen or being squeezed and needs a c-section. they will knock me out if i dont already have it and i want to be awake if it happens, if at all possible.

feeling very anxious atm been having alot of painful contractions they are irregular sometimes two minutes apart and others 10+ I was completely nesting insane last night...wonder what this means finally was able to got to bed at 430am!!! Craziness!!!....I was up vacuuming at 3am washing dishes, doing laundry, went threw hospital bags and checked my list..have car seat and bags by the door. Oh and picked out coming home outfit for little Jonathan... made him a baby blanket and hat might make a few more hats just because I think its better than being up on my feet today....at least this will keep me on my butt for a few minutes. going to attempt to pain toes today...this should be interesting.

WOW Sammy! That sounds VERY productive and tiring all at the same time. I saw the pic you posted of blankey and outfit- SO CUTE! I'm hoping that nesting stays away until we get moved. We went to talk to a friend about using her cabin for a house- it's out in the woods but I think we can make it work! Needs some work and it will be roughing it but DH and I both are pretty good at that. Plus it's rent free- just when we go to the dump we need to take the other trash on the property with us (this will take a while to get it all gone). We're hoping to go out there this weekend to get some cleaning done to it and then next week will be mostly prep for my baby shower!! WOOHOO!
I just got my toes painted (friend took me out for a pedi!) and I feel so good about it!

Oh my sammy, sounds like you're really on the go. I had to force myself to clean yesterday, so if I have "nested" it's already come and gone, or else it'll come soon (hopefully!) although I have everything done that I wanted done, I still wouldn't mind another deep cleaning of the house, it's just so uncomfortable to be on my feet for long anymore, it hurts my back and I get sick to my stomach constantly because he takes up so much room.

Roll on delivery day, I'm ready for it!

I'm right there with you Bella- Rosie is taking up ALL MY ROOM! When she's awake and moving I get nauseas! I feel like my little girl is so low right now and I keep getting STABBING SHARP PAINS in my cervix. One Dr said it's baby's head butting up against it and another said it is LIGAMENT PAIN???!!! I'm going with head on my cervix judging by where I feel her little hands moving these days.

I dont think I mentioned in here but the other march thread....I ended up in L&D on Monday night, had to be brought by ambulance from grocery store...somehow I keep forgetting to post here too...oops. Here is what I wrote in my journal about that crazy night....

Monday Feb 14...Happy Valentines Day Mommy
Wow where to start....last night at 9pm I ran to our local grocery store to pick up milk and a few other groceries along with dropping off our redbox rentals, not even in the store 10 minutes and started having what I thought was round ligament pain well took an easy and thought well I just get the milk and go home and have hubby pick up the other groceries tomorrow. the pain went from discomfort to excruciating to the point I was stopped in the middle of the aisle had one of the store attendants grab the milk and slowly made my way to the front checkout...I was in the most pain I have ever been in I had to have the check out attendant get my items out of the cart which at that point told her I cant bare the pain anymore and said I need to sit, they brought a chair for me to sit in and I broke out in tears of not only pain but embarrassment. called my husband to see if he could get our neighbor to watch our son while he came to pick me up..I had the only car with the carseat...neighbor didnt answer, so one of the store attendants offered to give me a ride home so he got my car keys and put the groceries in the car brought my car around and brought me a motorized cart...I couldnt even stand up, then they called the ambulance, not even 5 minutes went by and the ambulance was there, my bp was 160/102 felt dizzy and they brought me to my hospital, while one of the attendants drove my groceries home. I went from having one solid contraction that lasted for about 20 minutes to having then every two minutes and couldnt breathe. got hooked up to fetal monitors and given IV fluids they monitored me for three hours still dilated to 1cm and no change BP went down to 129/87 and contractions were spaced out to 10minutes apart. Got discharged at 130am got home around 2am and have in-laws watching David while I rest today. Following up the OB on the 22nd unless things change.

I'm right there with you Bella- Rosie is taking up ALL MY ROOM! When she's awake and moving I get nauseas! I feel like my little girl is so low right now and I keep getting STABBING SHARP PAINS in my cervix. One Dr said it's baby's head butting up against it and another said it is LIGAMENT PAIN???!!! I'm going with head on my cervix judging by where I feel her little hands moving these days.

I definitely agree I so think this is baby's head nesting down low in the pelvis causing the stinging pain on the cervix..NOT FUN AT ALL

Oh Sammy that sounds horrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you!!! Little Jonathan needs to be nicer to his mommy!! :(
I really hope things settle down for you!

Yea- I felt like that Dr was basically telling me since this is my 1st that I didn't know what I was talking about and that there was no way my baby could be that low yet. I hate when Drs dismiss concerns you have.

i would have to agree its probably baby's head. when i was checked on wed my OB could feel the top of his head through my cervix. thats so weird. i hope the house works out for you missfox! sounds like a great quiet place to raise a baby:thumbup:

and i hope you get some nesting going on bella it is exhausting in the end, but you really do get a lot done:haha:

sammy- i hope things settle down for you and jonathan.

i have been having cramps since i got up this morning, but hasnt turned into any contractions. feeling sick to my stomach too. i took some tylenol and had a hot shower but its coming back. i wish it would either turn into contractions or go away. cant really do anything about cramps. would really like to make it to be induced on monday, but at this point just want to feel better...

sorry for all the griping. all these cramps are going to my head, making me very cranky:growlmad: not to mention im on my third day of very little sleep. BOO!!!!

Exactly...we are the ones carrying the baby's and feeling the pain...only we know what and how our bodies feel not the doctors

i would have to agree its probably baby's head. when i was checked on wed my OB could feel the top of his head through my cervix. thats so weird. i hope the house works out for you missfox! sounds like a great quiet place to raise a baby:thumbup:

and i hope you get some nesting going on bella it is exhausting in the end, but you really do get a lot done:haha:

sammy- i hope things settle down for you and jonathan.

i have been having cramps since i got up this morning, but hasnt turned into any contractions. feeling sick to my stomach too. i took some tylenol and had a hot shower but its coming back. i wish it would either turn into contractions or go away. cant really do anything about cramps. would really like to make it to be induced on monday, but at this point just want to feel better...

sorry for all the griping. all these cramps are going to my head, making me very cranky:growlmad: not to mention im on my third day of very little sleep. BOO!!!!

Oh blessed...not fun, I know how you feel pain wise + crampy, no sleep. I was never in so my pain when in labor until I was fully dilated and pushing. I am ready to be done and praying that God can ease the pain or if its his time that Little Jonathan is ready that he will come. Praying for you hun

I keep mentioning the pains too because I want to be checked because I'm kinda paranoid wit hhow much everyone around me is telling me that Rosie is going to come early! I guess we'll findout for sure if I'm walking around and my water breaks. I've been having some cramping too but not all the time.
The cabin will work to get us through this tough time even though I really don't want to move there :( But we'll make it and it wil give us a chance to get out of the hole we're in and then maybe around Christmas or beginning of next year we'll be able to buy a house. It's just the only thing I see working with DH probably having another surgery in May. I swear- the disability appeal better go through since this will be his 4th surgery over all and 3rd surgery in under 2.5 years.

In hospital right now to see if my waters are leaking. Hopefully it is a false alarm and i will be home soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->