*March & April 2021*

Thank you! Very happy with the progression. In the last 2 years we have had 5 chemicals, a blighted ovum, and 2 mmc at 10-11 weeks. Really praying for this one!

Good thing today is Saturday because my energy is nonexistent today. I have a 13/14 day LP and today is day 15 so AF is officially late :happydance:

Here’s last night’s tests. I’ve always tested better at night even with my daughter years ago. Little worried that my 14dpo FRER is lighter than the 13, but trying not to worry as I really shouldn’t be testing daily lol. My 10, 12 and 14 dpo tests all look to be darkening well though. But I’m exhausted, a bit queasy, boobs kill, crampy and bloated so those are all good signs.

48DFE504-FCDA-4668-A107-7F40D04575F4.jpeg 114F8356-48FD-4533-B302-2E5BF1E11864.jpeg 3609254E-7C87-4F34-A1F8-668EEDC7B62E.jpeg

I wouldn’t worry too much about it it only looks very slightly lighter, could just be yesterday’s wee was more concentrated, my cheapies bounced around a little in terms of darkness, I took a FRER today I can’t stop looking at it, first dye stealer I’ve ever had

5C101ADE-1932-45F6-AB88-B21B8DB5857E.jpeg

I wouldn’t worry too much about it it only looks very slightly lighter, could just be yesterday’s wee was more concentrated, my cheapies bounced around a little in terms of darkness, I took a FRER today I can’t stop looking at it, first dye stealer I’ve ever had

View attachment 1083506
Beautiful!!

My pee was a lot darker last light. Wouldn’t that have made a better test tho?

I don't spend crazy money on first response anymore. The quality has really went down. They got really bad when they went to the curved ones and then they went back to the original design, but changed the way they work so that it could detect later pregnancies. There's women who have bought several boxes on other forums and dipped them all in the same pee that yielded wildly different results. They used to be my go to gold standard, but I don't trust them anymore.

I don't spend crazy money on first response anymore. The quality has really went down. They got really bad when they went to the curved ones and then they went back to the original design, but changed the way they work so that it could detect later pregnancies. There's women who have bought several boxes on other forums and dipped them all in the same pee that yielded wildly different results. They used to be my go to gold standard, but I don't trust them anymore.

Yeah they definitely aren’t as good as they used to be. I HATED the curved handles! That was a dumb idea. Maybe I should try dipping 2 in the same pee and seeing what happens lol. I have a bunch and the sooner I get through them the sooner I stop testing hehe

Last edited:
Lol!!! I couldn't ever being myself to try dipping more than one, they are expensive! I did get my first ever false positive on one a while back, and I was floored! Never happened to me before. Thankfully I figured it might be a false positive since none of my other brands had even a hint of a line.

I've been due in march for three of my pregnancies now and they were all called march mummies. 2011, 2012, and 2014. One of those babies came in feb so I only have two March babies so far lol. I'm sure you'll come up with something cute!

Ok so I tried dipping 2 tests on the same pee.

What. A. Difference.

I feel so much better now! I’m not gonna test again until 20dpo (a day before 5 weeks) to see if I get the 3+ weeks on the digi.

CA4002B3-B678-43FC-9104-A7943F8B5676.jpeg E83942DC-4DCF-4B84-A7A6-87A81B0E3814.jpeg

Okay ladies any ideas for a group name?

Do we want an M name to match March? We have animals...monkeys, manatees, mockingbirds, mustangs.....

Flowers...magnolias, marigolds....

Or a March themed name? There’s Shamrocks as March is pretty well known for St Patrick’s Day, or Daffodils that’s the flower of March, or lions as they say March “comes in like a lion and out like a lamb.”

Or something else entirely.

Congrats ladies :cloud9:

I got my BFP yesterday, very early so treading cautiously but could I be added to the list please? My EDD is the 12th x

Anyone object to the name March Clovers for the group? That’s my favorite or March Monkeys haha.

I’m going to be making us a Facebook group too for anyone interested. It’ll be private though so you’ll have to friend me and I’ll add you, but you can remove me as a friend right after if you want. I will message everyone my info on here to friend me on fb once the group has been made and you can add me or not your choice. No pressure. Would you all be interested in a fb group?

Last edited:
Anyone object to the name March Clovers for the group? That’s my favorite or March Monkeys haha.

I’m going to be making us a Facebook group too for anyone interested. It’ll be private though so you’ll have to friend me and I’ll add you, but you can remove me as a friend right after if you want. I will message everyone my info on here to friend me on fb once the group has been made and you can add me or not your choice. No pressure. Would you all be interested in a fb group?

Either! I think I prefer clovers but monkey is pretty cute :cloud9: I would be interested in joining a FB group, I’m a bit rubbish at checking in on here but I’m on fb a lot so would be handy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"