*March & April 2021*

Hi everyone. I’ve come over from the July testing thread. It’s been almost a week since I got my BPF and I’m 5 weeks and 5 days now.

I’ve not had any morning sickness but I’ve had lots of sometimes quite uncomfortable cramps and the worse constipation. Hoping everything is okay but don’t think I’ll be getting a scan for a while. I thought you didn’t get your first scan until like 12 weeks?

best wishes for all your pregnancies

Hi everyone. I’ve come over from the July testing thread. It’s been almost a week since I got my BPF and I’m 5 weeks and 5 days now.

I’ve not had any morning sickness but I’ve had lots of sometimes quite uncomfortable cramps and the worse constipation. Hoping everything is okay but don’t think I’ll be getting a scan for a while. I thought you didn’t get your first scan until like 12 weeks?

I still get awful cramps now and then, don't usually get a scan here until 12 weeks but I booked a early one for my own reassurance I get to paranoid lol xx

Congrats! What’s your EDD and I’ll add you to the front? My first formal ultrasound was supposed to be 12 weeks with a bedside one at 11 at my first OB appointment, but I have a history of loss so my OB was happy to order me an 8 week ultrasound to ease my mind.

Ah okay, that makes sense. I thought the TWW was slow... the wait until the first scan seems like an eternity haha.

My EDD is 8 April 2021 I think. Seems crazy to say.. think I’m still in shock that I’m having a baby.

Ah okay, that makes sense. I thought the TWW was slow... the wait until the first scan seems like an eternity haha.

My EDD is 8 April 2021 I think. Seems crazy to say.. think I’m still in shock that I’m having a baby.
I’m 10 weeks and still in shock lol.

How is everyone's morning sickness? My is so awful. I've spent the last week either sleeping or hunched over feeling like I'll puke. I am so nauseated. I started Diclegis and it hasn't helped a bit, it just makes me a zombie. I'm so tired. I don't know how I'll go on feeling like this. I am 8+1 so I have like... 6-8 weeks left? Anyone recommend a different medication to control the nausea? I can barely take care of my 3 young boys. Thank goodness my husband is working from home right now...

How is everyone's morning sickness? My is so awful. I've spent the last week either sleeping or hunched over feeling like I'll puke. I am so nauseated. I started Diclegis and it hasn't helped a bit, it just makes me a zombie. I'm so tired. I don't know how I'll go on feeling like this. I am 8+1 so I have like... 6-8 weeks left? Anyone recommend a different medication to control the nausea? I can barely take care of my 3 young boys. Thank goodness my husband is working from home right now...
It was nasty 4-7.5 weeks, but now just occasional bouts of queasiness. With DD it was 6-20 weeks. I was MISERABLE! Try sea bands, sour candy, ginger

I've been wearing sea bands, ginger chews, preggy pops, sour candies, peppermint, sniffing essnetial oils, forcing myself to eat so my stomach isn't empty, extra b6, protein... nothing is cutting it. I bought some Emetrol last night but have to see if it's pregnancy safe. I am so over being a zombie from the prescription med...

<3<3<3

I had them dig to be sure there was only 1 haha

She said there was definitely only one but when she moved the wand around I'm sure I saw another blob :shrug: god I'm so paranoid :rofl: xx

Hoping everything is okay but don’t think I’ll be getting a scan for a while. I thought you didn’t get your first scan until like 12 weeks?

I’m in the states, and all of the offices I’ve gone to have had a standard first scan at 8w for dating purposes. (I had one at 6w with my first because I’d had multiple early losses before him- but they didn’t do that for any of my subsequent pregnancies.)

According to the NHS calc my EDD is actually 16th April! Symptoms so far are mild cramps on and off. Needing to go to the loo a thousand times a day and my sleep has been stolen!

My daughter dropped something heavy on her foot earlier and I picked her up to comfort her then panicked because she isn't light . I'm sure it's fine but urgh lol.

According to the NHS calc my EDD is actually 16th April! Symptoms so far are mild cramps on and off. Needing to go to the loo a thousand times a day and my sleep has been stolen!

My daughter dropped something heavy on her foot earlier and I picked her up to comfort her then panicked because she isn't light . I'm sure it's fine but urgh lol.
My daughter is 5 and at least 45lbs. At least. I pick her up all the time.

Hello lovelies, can I join? looking like EDD will be around 16th March! eeek so excited xx

For those who are familiar with rx for morning sickness- is that something they will write for severe nausea or does vomiting have to be involved? I’m tempted to call my doc mon morning because I’m so nauseous I can’t function (would rather lie on a cold dirty floor than sit/stand up)- and it affects my family (two young kids I can’t keep up with). I’ve tried ginger, bland foods, more water, small frequent snacks, the various teas and hard candies meant for morning sickness with vit b, sea bands... nothing helps and it just keeps getting worse (thankfully not vomiting- yet. But feel like that would make me feel better if I could.)

I felt bad with my other two, but nowhere close to this bad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->