*March & April 2021*

I did mine at 8 weeks exactly. Came back :pink:! I’m not going out to buy anything yet, but I’m hopeful it’s right.

oh maaaan
I know, time differences suck!! I’m already stalking my emails and it’s still another hour and a half to go at least before they’ll even start sending emails out :haha: this pregnancy I’ve been having such mixed symptoms, I’ve broke out all over my chin and my sense of smell is so heightened just like with ds but I’ve had much stronger nausea like I did with dd, I’m sure it’s another girl but probably only because I want another boy, I thought my other 2 were the opposite genders to what they were but I have a feeling it’ll be third time lucky with this guess (surely I can’t be wrong every time)

I know, time differences suck!! I’m already stalking my emails and it’s still another hour and a half to go at least before they’ll even start sending emails out :haha: this pregnancy I’ve been having such mixed symptoms, I’ve broke out all over my chin and my sense of smell is so heightened just like with ds but I’ve had much stronger nausea like I did with dd, I’m sure it’s another girl but probably only because I want another boy, I thought my other 2 were the opposite genders to what they were but I have a feeling it’ll be third time lucky with this guess (surely I can’t be wrong every time)
My MS is so much less than with DD. I don’t remember being this exhausted with her, but the acne central on my face was the same with her. It’s fascinating how pregnancies within the same person can be so different.

We are having a miscarriage. Went in for a sono just to check because all my illness had subsided and the baby must have just passed a day or two ago. Measured what it should but no heartbeat or movement.

We are having a miscarriage. Went in for a sono just to check because all my illness had subsided and the baby must have just passed a day or two ago. Measured what it should but no heartbeat or movement.

Aww no I'm so so sorry xx

I’m so so sorry blessed :hugs:Heartbreaking news, you’re in my thoughts x

Just got my results it’s a girl :pink:
As I said before, everyone’s gonna have girls here lol. Congrats! Sorry it wasn’t what you were hoping for though. Even though happy and healthy is the goal it can still be disappointing.

Caught baby on Doppler! Only got a few seconds and so faint it didn’t register a number but I caught it! Of course each time I grabbed my phone to record I lost it lol. Already difficult like big sis haha

Oh no, I'm so sorry x

I don't really have any symptoms yet, I don't remember when symptoms started in my previous pregnancies. 5wk4d now and bloating has disappeared already? When does nausea start? I have a bit of a cold now so that's making me feel awful

I don't really have any symptoms yet, I don't remember when symptoms started in my previous pregnancies. 5wk4d now and bloating has disappeared already? When does nausea start? I have a bit of a cold now so that's making me feel awful
With DD it started bang in 6 weeks. This one is was like 4-7.5 weeks then mostly gone with just little bouts of queasiness

Can I come in pls ladies? Just found out I'm expecting baby number two (number one is ten next month, it's been a long road).! Apparently due April 14th 2021. Nice to meet you all and congratulations

Can I come in pls ladies? Just found out I'm expecting baby number two (number one is ten next month, it's been a long road).! Apparently due April 14th 2021. Nice to meet you all and congratulations
Sure! Welcome :) I’m on number 2 as well. Though mine just turned 5 but it feels like it’s been forever since I’ve done this.

With DD it started bang in 6 weeks. This one is was like 4-7.5 weeks then mostly gone with just little bouts of queasiness

That's great it didn't last too long for you, it's crazy that I even want nausea but it will make it feel more real! Haha

Welcome and congrats! My youngest is only 2.5 and still feels like so long ago!

5 weeks 6 days this time for me and it just hit me like a brick wall! It was getting better during week 7 and 8 were I’d only have a day or 2 of it but I’ve been suffering again for the last week.

Hi :hi: Of course you can join. Congratulations a 10 year gap means you have an extra little helper!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->