March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Well I dont use FF so I dont know how to put up a link. Here are my DPO temps since 3 DPO: 3 DPO: 97.5, 4 DPO: 96.8, 5 DPO: 97.3, 6 DPO: 97.5, 7 DPO: 97.6, 8 DPO: 97.8.

Wow SO much to reply to this morning!!!

First of all... Angel, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
Celebrating another awesome BFP for this group!!! I hope you are feeling great. I know it's so hard to stay positive after multiple losses (you and I both know this well), but please, please try. Is your doctor going to follow your betas or anything like that?? Sending you all the best! xox

Sweetz, I think I missed the announcement about the heartbeat but that is FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! So much good news on the boards today!! If you don't mind me asking, what is the status with your DH situation at the moment?

Lpkjp, so glad you are back and active on the board! We've missed ya. Sounds like some SUPER promising signs!!!!!!!!!!! With all pregnancies except this most recent one (#4) I have always *known* was pregnant well before the test. So trust your instincts. And also maybe consider trying a different brand to ease your mind about the evaps! lol.

Garfie, so glad you are also back more often these days! Your posts always make me laugh...this one included...LOVE that you broke your memory foam!!! LOL! I agree, we have one too and I have NO idea how you managed it. Must be some good baby dancin' ;) and, Happy anniversary!!!! :flow: I can't wait till we finally get married and can celebrate those milestones...

Never - so excited for your appt tomorrow! I can totally understand the excitement as I have never made it that far either (well the first time with my blighted ovum I was 11+6...but of course there was just a sac + yolk on ultrasound - NOT the same!). I'm really glad your DH is going with you! Awesome!! Pleeeasse post lots of pics :) xoxo

Lisalee - Also STOKED for your appt today! Yaay! Congrats sweetie! Keep us posted on how it goes. I love that you and Never are going so strongly into the 2nd tri. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Krissy - I cannot believe your husband is treating you that way! He sounds like he can be a real jackass! Do you ever stand up to him and argue back? Not trying to encourage you to do anything you're not comfortable with, but you really don't deserve to be pushed around by someone who is really not contributing!

HisGrace - Don't think we've formally "met", but I wanted to say that I read your journal a while back and what you wrote really spoke to me. You're an awesome writer and I can totally relate to the spiritual journey that you are on (in fact, I am still kind of on it). So anyway, welcome and really glad to have you here :)

BayBeeEm, that's exciting that you are considering a new job. What area do you work in now, and what area are you thinking of moving into? I can definitely relate, as lately I have been feeling more than disenchanted with my grad school studies (btw I still owe you a response to your PM about my background!). I've definitely been contemplating a change in career...although it is scary as what I am doing right now is very comfy both in the work and the $$.

I've actually been in a situation where I did conceive right before job interview. This was in January 2012, a time when I was also contemplating leaving school. I found out I was pregnant right before the interview, but decided to go for it anyway. It ended up going fairly well, but I decided after the fact that I wasn't going to take it anyway (and would stay in my program instead). I figured they just wouldn't call me for a follow-up interview, but they DID, that night, and wanted me to come in the next day to meet their financier. So I bit the bullet and disclosed the fact that I had just found out I was pregnant and that I probably wasn't the best candidate for them (they were a startup and needed somebody to work 50+ hour workweeks for at least the first year to get things going). It was the right choice for me, and it turned out they were very understanding. They ended up hiring me as a consultant! So far I've only done one small project for them, but they recently contacted me about another one this fall. So it worked out really well....but it was very specific circumstances. AND, obviously, I ended up losing that pregnancy as well, so that was a bit disappointing. I actually think that especially if you have experienced a loss, there is absolutely NO reason for you to disclose it until you are at least in the second trimester and more confident in the pregnancy. Unless of course, you are going to be super tired, nauseated, etc etc. Then it might be good to tell them sooner.

Not sure if that was helpful at all, but there you go...haha.

AFM....Thanks everyone for your kind comments about my loss, and the testing... They actually carried out tests after pregnancy #3, so I had the results before this most recent pregnancy...which is why I didn't go on anything (except progesterone + baby aspirin) for this pregnancy (since the results all came back normal). But yeah, onto more agressive options next time! Thanks for rooting for me :) xox

Other things, my poor Grandpa is in the hospital :( He is 85 and has been sick with some lung issues for the past few years. It got worse on the weekend so my grandma called and ambulance and they brought him in. My mom, aunt, and other family members are all there with him at the hospital. My mom and I have been texting and she thinks he won't last more than a few more days :cry: I am very thankful that we were just up visiting with him earlier this month, and that I have been able to see them fairly regularly this past year (as opposed to previous years where I only say them once/yr). But it is going to be hard nevertheless. He was a very strong force in our family.

So happy to see you here! I'm glad you've got all of the testing in place and scheming on the next one. My hopestruck one, indeed! Thank you so much for the feedback re: new jobs. I was thinking that, that would be my approach, I wouldn't announce until I am three months or more. Worst case scenario, leave without pay for three months. I can save for that!

Wow SO much to reply to this morning!!!

First of all... Angel, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:
Celebrating another awesome BFP for this group!!! I hope you are feeling great. I know it's so hard to stay positive after multiple losses (you and I both know this well), but please, please try. Is your doctor going to follow your betas or anything like that?? Sending you all the best! xox

Sweetz, I think I missed the announcement about the heartbeat but that is FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! So much good news on the boards today!! If you don't mind me asking, what is the status with your DH situation at the moment?

Lpkjp, so glad you are back and active on the board! We've missed ya. Sounds like some SUPER promising signs!!!!!!!!!!! With all pregnancies except this most recent one (#4) I have always *known* was pregnant well before the test. So trust your instincts. And also maybe consider trying a different brand to ease your mind about the evaps! lol.

Garfie, so glad you are also back more often these days! Your posts always make me laugh...this one included...LOVE that you broke your memory foam!!! LOL! I agree, we have one too and I have NO idea how you managed it. Must be some good baby dancin' ;) and, Happy anniversary!!!! :flow: I can't wait till we finally get married and can celebrate those milestones...

Never - so excited for your appt tomorrow! I can totally understand the excitement as I have never made it that far either (well the first time with my blighted ovum I was 11+6...but of course there was just a sac + yolk on ultrasound - NOT the same!). I'm really glad your DH is going with you! Awesome!! Pleeeasse post lots of pics :) xoxo

Lisalee - Also STOKED for your appt today! Yaay! Congrats sweetie! Keep us posted on how it goes. I love that you and Never are going so strongly into the 2nd tri. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Krissy - I cannot believe your husband is treating you that way! He sounds like he can be a real jackass! Do you ever stand up to him and argue back? Not trying to encourage you to do anything you're not comfortable with, but you really don't deserve to be pushed around by someone who is really not contributing!

HisGrace - Don't think we've formally "met", but I wanted to say that I read your journal a while back and what you wrote really spoke to me. You're an awesome writer and I can totally relate to the spiritual journey that you are on (in fact, I am still kind of on it). So anyway, welcome and really glad to have you here :)

BayBeeEm, that's exciting that you are considering a new job. What area do you work in now, and what area are you thinking of moving into? I can definitely relate, as lately I have been feeling more than disenchanted with my grad school studies (btw I still owe you a response to your PM about my background!). I've definitely been contemplating a change in career...although it is scary as what I am doing right now is very comfy both in the work and the $$.

I've actually been in a situation where I did conceive right before job interview. This was in January 2012, a time when I was also contemplating leaving school. I found out I was pregnant right before the interview, but decided to go for it anyway. It ended up going fairly well, but I decided after the fact that I wasn't going to take it anyway (and would stay in my program instead). I figured they just wouldn't call me for a follow-up interview, but they DID, that night, and wanted me to come in the next day to meet their financier. So I bit the bullet and disclosed the fact that I had just found out I was pregnant and that I probably wasn't the best candidate for them (they were a startup and needed somebody to work 50+ hour workweeks for at least the first year to get things going). It was the right choice for me, and it turned out they were very understanding. They ended up hiring me as a consultant! So far I've only done one small project for them, but they recently contacted me about another one this fall. So it worked out really well....but it was very specific circumstances. AND, obviously, I ended up losing that pregnancy as well, so that was a bit disappointing. I actually think that especially if you have experienced a loss, there is absolutely NO reason for you to disclose it until you are at least in the second trimester and more confident in the pregnancy. Unless of course, you are going to be super tired, nauseated, etc etc. Then it might be good to tell them sooner.

Not sure if that was helpful at all, but there you go...haha.

AFM....Thanks everyone for your kind comments about my loss, and the testing... They actually carried out tests after pregnancy #3, so I had the results before this most recent pregnancy...which is why I didn't go on anything (except progesterone + baby aspirin) for this pregnancy (since the results all came back normal). But yeah, onto more agressive options next time! Thanks for rooting for me :) xox

Other things, my poor Grandpa is in the hospital :( He is 85 and has been sick with some lung issues for the past few years. It got worse on the weekend so my grandma called and ambulance and they brought him in. My mom, aunt, and other family members are all there with him at the hospital. My mom and I have been texting and she thinks he won't last more than a few more days :cry: I am very thankful that we were just up visiting with him earlier this month, and that I have been able to see them fairly regularly this past year (as opposed to previous years where I only say them once/yr). But it is going to be hard nevertheless. He was a very strong force in our family.

I'm so sorry about your Grandpa. I was super close with my grandma who passed away in January of 2011. She had dementia/alzheimers, so it was really hard for me to be around her towards the end. I miss her all the time and wish that I could just call her and talk with her at times. I use to call her and talk to her about my problems and she always gave the best advice and would never tell a soul about what we talked about. Even better she never judged me. It's those great memories that get me through the rough times. Just remember the good times that you both shared and hopefully that will give you the strength to get through this. I'm here for you!:hugs:

Prayers for your grandpa Hopestruck!
Krissy, I agree with Garfie on verbal abuse. My ex husband said nasty things to me all the time and had taken up the nasty habit of squeezing my hand until I cried. When he decided that he didn't want to be married anymore he told me to get out of our home and when I begged him to reconsider he said that he was sick and tired of seeing my face every day. Words stay with you :-/

It makes me angry and sick that your ex said and did those things to you. I am so thankful your are now with the RIGHT, loving, awesome DH. :hugs: Words do stay with you. I've been thinking lately how some people have said things to me that I really have never forgotten. I try to remember that if the people who said them don't matter, the words themselves don't matter either.

Hopestruck, it makes me sad to reflect on it. He was very good at manipulating me. He always turned things so that they were my fault. Started out small and just escalated without me realizing what was going on. Well, not wanting to acknowledge it anyways. Leaving felt impossible. Him throwing me away was the greatest of blessings. My siblings stood by me ad suggested that I start talking to my current DH. It all worked out perfectly.
It is true what you said. The people don't matter and neither do their words. :hugs:

Storked- That's awful! I'm glad you got out of that relationship. I bet he is regretting losing such an awesome lady! :winkwink: It's really sad when people try to bring you down to their level of negativity. I'm happy that you met someone better who appreciates you.

Army- Those temps look good to me, but I don't know too much about temping. I know when I was taking my temp TTC I was stuck at 98 degrees when my temp was usually a solid 97.3. When do you plan on testing?

Army- Those temps look good to me, but I don't know too much about temping. I know when I was taking my temp TTC I was stuck at 98 degrees when my temp was usually a solid 97.3. When do you plan on testing?

Well if my temps keep rising I plan on testing in 3 days at 11 DPO.

Janelley, after our divorce was finalized he was asking for another chance and I told him no. He didn't leave me alone until I remarried. The nerve of him. He must have thought I was really stupid.

It saddens me to hear stories such these. And Storked, to think he had the nerve to add a physical element. I CANNOT believe some people find it natural to think, talk and act like that! I'm so sorry that any of you have or had to go through this. I remain thankful that it didn't or hasn't broken your spirits.

Janelley, after our divorce was finalized he was asking for another chance and I told him no. He didn't leave me alone until I remarried. The nerve of him. He must have thought I was really stupid.

I was with someone right out of highschool who I thought I was in love with. I moved to Las Vegas and lived with him for a year before I called my parents and begged them to come get me. He was a dead beat with no job. After moving back home. I really missed him so he came to visit and I really wanted it to work, but my parents told me that they didn't like him and that they knew I could do better. so, I kicked him to the curb. From what I've heard he lost his mind, went into a mental institution because "he couldn't live with out me". For awhile there he would call and bug the crap out of me, I tried to be friends with him, but it didn't work. After a couple years of failed relationships I seriously contemplated getting back together with him thinking he was the only happiness I would ever find. Then my best friend hooked me up with my now husband. She refused to let me get back together with that ingrate! And I love her for that. I thank her all the time for finding me my happiness and the love of my life.

I rationalized all of BayBeeEm. My dad verbally and emotionally abused my mother. I was determined to marry someone who was passionate about me because how can try mistreat you right? But passion fades and then there is just coldness and you start to wonder of maybe this was how it began with your parents. I became my mother without meaning to. It gave me a lot more respect for her. I do not know how she put up with it for 38 years. That would have crushed me. She is so strong. And she has such high self-esteem

I have been considering leaving my DH. He has started swearing, giving ultimatums, and (dont know if he is joking or not) telling me he will beat me if I make a certain mistake again. However, our daughter absolutely adores him and I think I'm pregnant. Anyways, maybe things will get better after we are separated (not legally) for a year due to his deployment. He is spoiled, only pays me attention when he wants something, and gets angry if I don't jump to his requests the second he wants them.

That is incredible Janelley! My ex husband was my HS sweetheart and he tried killing himself in college when I broke up with him. Good thing you listened to everyone right? I wish I had. I probably would have but other pieces of my life were falling through and my relationship with him seemed forever I guess.
But really things tend to happen in good time!

Armymama my prayers are with you. I hope things get straightened out between you and your spouse- that is such a tough place for you to be :hugs:

Don't you just hate it when that happens - type out a reply and the stupid lappy eats it:growlmad:

Anyway we are all strong women after what we have been through and not one of us deserves to be treated badly! All those in agreement raise your hand:flower:

I was in a very very bad marriage and I ended up walking out on him taking my then toddler and being three months pregnant with a new baby - unfortunately these stories are not rare but I never looked back even though he found me again and again and we kept on moving.

In the end once I got married to my lovely hubby (did I tell you we celebrated our 2 year anniversary) :haha: he finally accepted that I was strong and had moved on:happydance: and didn't need/want him anymore :thumbup:

I came through the other end and so did storked and I'm sure all you other ladies did to - we have had the bad apples now time for a BIG sweet juicy one:winkwink:

:hugs:

X

Armymama - Does he treat you as if you are one of his minions in the army?

That was how my ex hubby treated me - he was also in the army it started just by shouting and quickly escalated.

I thought it was me not being a good wife, entertainer etc (sounding familiar?) thought it was the pressures of his job, the fact we had a small child etc etc - yes I made all the excuses under the sun for him. There was no one to talk through it all with either as the army is a very closed group and besides did I want to disgrace him?

Then one day I woke up and thought I've had enough I cannot see me being with this bully for the rest of my life, grow old together etc and that was when I felt calm as a huge decision had been made.

I hope the time apart can give you both some breathing space hun and if you need to vent, talk or just bitch about him you know we are all here for you:flower:

X

YOu know why I love this group? You guys always manage to pull the wool off of my eyes and face some realities that I've either turned a blind eye to or just haven't encountered. I LOVE YOUR STRENGTHS. Oh and not to forget your committment to full disclosure and honesty. What the hell would I do without this group?:cry:

Amen BayBeeEm :hugs: I agree fully. This group is amazing.
Garfie, mine is a juicy apple LOL

Armymama - Does he treat you as if you are one of his minions in the army?

That was how my ex hubby treated me - he was also in the army it started just by shouting and quickly escalated.

I thought it was me not being a good wife, entertainer etc (sounding familiar?) thought it was the pressures of his job, the fact we had a small child etc etc - yes I made all the excuses under the sun for him. There was no one to talk through it all with either as the army is a very closed group and besides did I want to disgrace him?

Then one day I woke up and thought I've had enough I cannot see me being with this bully for the rest of my life, grow old together etc and that was when I felt calm as a huge decision had been made.

I hope the time apart can give you both some breathing space hun and if you need to vent, talk or just bitch about him you know we are all here for you:flower:

X

He treats me like I am a horrible mother because I dont give our daughter everything she wants. He plays video games for 3 hours a day and yells at me if she gets into something she is not supposed to! He will never admit he is wrong or says he is sorry. He finds something new every other day to rub in that he was right about. I am not allowed to talk about anything more than a month in the future. If I'm in pain his response is "Either move or pop some pills". Unless I'm in the hospital I never get a break. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->