March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Argh, I'm going out of my mind!

This is the first time we decided not to use opks and I feel more stressed than relaxed! I was meant to be checking my body signs...I ovulated the last couple of months on cd17 and cd16 but today is cd17 and I'm not convinced I've ovulated!

I've had so much less cm this month compared to other months,which has been a little bit worrying...yesterday I had the smallest amount of watery cm and the tiniest bit stringy,then today lots of creamy cm...I usually get a lot of Ewcm around ovulation. So I'm worrying that I've not ovulated or that my vitex/vitamin b has changed ovulation or dried up my cm.

I've been using preseed though so hopefully that helps a little. I've got my progesterone blood test on Tuesday though so hopefully that will put my mind at rest and let me know whats going on and if ive ovulated at all this month :s

Argh! Sorry for the rant guys...guess I need some more of that positivity x

SOON JUNE BFP'S LADIES:

Nevergivingup: Soon June BFP/ BD everyother day , "O" has occurred

Bamagurl: Soon June BFP/3 DPO Its definite she's pregoPositive thoughts

Shyiah: Soon June BFP/ "O" is around the corner, BD plenty

Talliebeau: Soon June BFP/Just got BFN after mc..now begin :sex:

lpjkp: Soon June BFP/ It's definite, she's prego..positive thoughts

redmonkeysock: Soon June BFP/ Definite BFP!!!...positive thoughts!!

SOON JULY BFP'S LADIES:

Luxlisbon33: Soon July BFP/ mmc 2wks ago, Waitn for AF. Staying Healthy

Storked: Soon July BFP/ AF has left the building...no more soy now :sex:

BayBeeEm: Soon July BFP/ Will def hit it next cycle

Mummy_2_One: Soon July BFP/ Mc last wknd, no waiting for AF/ Definite BFP

Hi ladies, It's another new day!!! Luxlisbon33 im def hoping your AF come soon! And stork has the BD started yet bc i know yesterday AF has left the building, or are u waiting for opks to aknowledge it? Im sooo happy for u bc BD can begin!!! :yipee:
Shyiah, where are u ma'am? How is everything going so far?
Mummy_2_One, THANKS for all those tips!!!!! and the website!! Def needed it, bc i was doing the old fashion way, but i get sooo tired of holding my hips up, but that's what we def have to do..right!So i know it will def work for U!!

Redmonkeysock, to answer your question,those OPKS can def LIE! I used them after my first m/c 3 times a day, AM,NOON, and pm and not one time did they come up POSITIVE,matter of fact for the first couple of days the strips were absolutely blank no line at all. But i knew something wasnt right so i just BD anyway not alot bc i thought i wasnt "O" due to no postive Opks. But i finally felt something weird goin on an decided to test opk and hpt and finally the opk came back POSitive as well as the HPt...i was prego again with no positive opk in between. I wouldnt rely totally on them, like now im just BD everydother day w/o using Opks but yes its driving me crazy also bc "O" symptons are very simliar to pregnancy symptons, and its too early to check HPT. Im sure you didnt miss it, im sure you're ok, i thought i "O" earlier too due to mc but im finding out that i "O" sometime the day before yesterday and yesterday or maybe today..ughhh i need some opk strips i know, but i figure if i BD everyother day i should be ok....at least i hope...bc i still have excm so i guess i will be BD today too. Head Up chin uo redmonkeysock, ONLY POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!! Did you BD like you should to cover your bases?

I'm still a newlywed so we hit it every day! :sex: :spermy: :spermy:
So how soon are you gonna start testing? I will obsess with you :D

Hi ladies!! I see we're all going OPK and Ovulation Crazy here!!! It's totally ok ladies to go crazy once in a while especially when dealing with something so specially made such as the female body:dohh:

Stork: Lol Stork, i understand being newlyweds and BD everyday and it being great!!Im glad ya'll jump on board of TTC so early, so now you're here with us:happydance: I think i've tired myself out, last night we BD and it took us an hour to climax, i do believe i've lost 10lbs in the process, and afterwards i couldnt even move, i just rolled over and with the little energy i had halfway lifted up my hips to help my little soldiers march. well being that i believe i just "O" i want to test on June 29th, that will be 14 days from now, Yayyyy i have someone to keep me from going POAS crazy, i will be trying to Bd up to that day so maybe that will help.

lpjkp: No need for apologies ma'am ranting is also why we are here, that's the only way we can get to the positive sometimes by letting out the negative so yell it ma'am if you have too,we will def listen, at least i will of course!! I totally know how u feel, This is my first time not using opks and its even worser than using them. I really wish i kindve had use them bc BD everyother day is very exhausting for me...although the DH enjoys it and think it's bc of him...."ummmm no sir, i just want my rainbow baby":winkwink: I also had little cm this month too but i didnt use preseed soo im really a bit nervous so im really banking on BD everyother day to keep the sperm present in me. Ughhh. Remember to stay positive ma'am!! Im sure it will def be OK!! YOU DEF HAVE YOUR JUNE BFP, no doubting ma'am, i know it's hard!! But you have it!!! When are u testing?

Okay ladies! I was almost 100% sure that I had ovulated on the 12th. I don't use any kind of strips or temping I just kind of go by my body and cm. WELL....on the 12th I had cm that was consistent with ovulation in the past. However today I noticed when I wiped there was (tmi) glob of cm. Could I be ovulating today instead? What do you ladies thing?

Some background on me, I had a mmc on April 18th & eventually ended up having a d&c on April 19th. I received my first af on May 28th. Hoping for a rainbow baby as soon as possible!!!

Oh, I have the opposite worry- I DID get a smiley and an OPK and a peak, but it was early that's what m worried about- a false positive on them?

Anyone had that?

Sorry redmonkeysock, gave you the opposite answer, unfortunately i havent had that,sorry i would imagine that would drive you sortve crazy but hopefully someone else had that and can answer that for you, but did you BD everyother day or at least cover your bases just in case? Those opks are driving everyone crazy right now:growlmad:

BamaGurl- I think you need to BD, lol, i know the women here are saying nevergivingup answer to everything is BD..heehehe, but i just dont want any of us to miss our window. I am listening and payign attention to my body as well this time but i had cm twice already with gaps inbetween like a 6-7day gap, and im still wiping cm today which began yesterday. But of course im getting my JUNE BFP, so im BD until this month is up and i see my BFP!!

ps: MY Soon June BFP we have 2wks and 1 day, LETS GOOOO!! We are Def getting it this month.
MY Soon July BFP Hands up in the air for ya'll!! Bc we def know yall have it!!! :sex: :sex: :sex:

Okay ladies! I was almost 100% sure that I had ovulated on the 12th. I don't use any kind of strips or temping I just kind of go by my body and cm. WELL....on the 12th I had cm that was consistent with ovulation in the past. However today I noticed when I wiped there was (tmi) glob of cm. Could I be ovulating today instead? What do you ladies thing?

Some background on me, I had a mmc on April 18th & eventually ended up having a d&c on April 19th. I received my first af on May 28th. Hoping for a rainbow baby as soon as possible!!!

I'm new to CM monitoring but like nevergivingup said, BD! :happydance:

Hi ladies!! I see we're all going OPK and Ovulation Crazy here!!! It's totally ok ladies to go crazy once in a while especially when dealing with something so specially made such as the female body:dohh:

Stork: Lol Stork, i understand being newlyweds and BD everyday and it being great!!Im glad ya'll jump on board of TTC so early, so now you're here with us:happydance: I think i've tired myself out, last night we BD and it took us an hour to climax, i do believe i've lost 10lbs in the process, and afterwards i couldnt even move, i just rolled over and with the little energy i had halfway lifted up my hips to help my little soldiers march. well being that i believe i just "O" i want to test on June 29th, that will be 14 days from now, Yayyyy i have someone to keep me from going POAS crazy, i will be trying to Bd up to that day so maybe that will help.

QUOTE]

You are a saint! An hour? I hate sex that drags on :wacko:
So excited for you! You know you may pee early...who can resist? :winkwink:
:dust: !!

Well bd'ing tonight it will be!! Don't want to miss the chance for sure!!! Thanks ladies! :)

Bamagurl, that's the mindset :sex: cant go wrong with that!! thats the only way to get it esp. if we werent opk or CBFM.
Stork trust me i am sooo tiiireed somtimes my neck goes limp and my head falls likes im out of it, heehee. I hate hour long sex too esp when it gets sweaty...ewww haha i know im weird, forgive me.And you know im def testing early but AF should be coming to town on the 29th if it's consistent so im holding out until then....ughhh the wait!! I cant wait til u and the rest of the ladies get in the TWW.

Well tonight i told myself i i have to go again for the sake of getting my BFP at the end of this month and i know i dont have any more juice left in me so i finally found a store that had pre-seed for $24.50, for 9 tubes, i bought it and ran out the door feeling alittle better ab BD tonight....ughh...my positivity is leaving with every nite of BD...but DH is enjoying it, saying things like, "you're addicted to Big Daddy, huh?"..HAHAHHA, and all im thinkin is if that makes you excited and going to push me out some more sperm to give me my rainbow baby, then, "YES BIG DADDY, IM ADDICTED"!!! HEhhehee:haha:

Hahaha big daddy love it!!!!

Well my hubby isn't wanting to bd tonight :( so I may miss this month if it is my shot

Just wanted to jump on with some tips on successful conception ladies! This has worked for us 3 times out of 4 that I've actually ovulated during my cycle (I don't always O but I'm lucky to have pain when I do so I know exactly when I am). It took us 9 months to fall pregnant with our daughter BEFORE I learned this technique, then she was first try... Here goes:

Deep penetration (google which positions are best...)
Straight after your man's big 'moment', get onto your back and have him help you prop up your pelvis (pillows under your butt and lower back) and aim for minimal use of stomach muscles.
Cover yourself with a DAMP washcloth, and stay put for 40mins or more.

That's how we'll be making our Rainbow baby this month!!

Does anyone else do anything similar?

That exactly how my first pregnancy was conceived! Well less 30 minutes of staying put. What can I say, I'm a busy body. Yay for your Rainbow baby, I'm right behind you!

Hahaha big daddy love it!!!!

Well my hubby isn't wanting to bd tonight :( so I may miss this month if it is my shot

HAHAHHAA, it's even funnier when someone else mentions it.heehee!! Dont worry ma'am sperm can live up to 3 to 6 days waiting for the litte eggy to come around. And it only takes one little sperm to get your rainbow baby. Ovulation window is usually open from 12-24hours so ma'am you are OK!!! Dont worry, You have that Soon June BPF,all our ladies rooting for June do. We should def test together. Positive thoughts ma'am....U HAVE IT and we're not going for anything else. Let Dh rest, it's totally ok, dont get to mad at him:hissy: remember we need the sperm!! :dohh:

Hah yes!! Well apparently he wasn't too tired ;)

Looks like we will be good to go either way!! Only positive thoughts! I agree! We should all test on the same day!! How cool would that be?!?!?! :)

Hah yes!! Well apparently he wasn't too tired ;)

Looks like we will be good to go either way!! Only positive thoughts! I agree! We should all test on the same day!! How cool would that be?!?!?! :)

LOL, haha now that's funny,,,,mmhuh, i see he shared some of his "BIG DADDY" with u..heehehehee. Testing on the same day would be really cool for the Soon June BFP's.Im testing on June 29th at least im trying to bc it's 14 days away.And it really needs to get here bc figuring out "O" w/o opks this month is exhausting even though they didnt work for me last month, it gave me something to do other than think ab BD. so we will def get my BFP on that day:happydance:talking about POSITIVITY ladies forgive me if i sound conceited, im just tired of thinking negative and waiting for the worst to happen i figure why not try thinking only positive this time, cant hurt to try.

I think I will test on the 29th too! That's 3 days past af!! I think I can...I think I can... Lol

O NO MA"AM U CANT!!!! U ARE DEF TESTING ON THE DAY OF AF OR 1 DAY AFTER IF SHE IS LATE!!. 3 days is tooo long to wait to test!! You will def lose your mind!! Im just waitn until then bc that's when AF showed up last month. And im not going a day later. No ma'am u will def be the first BFP here!!!!!!!!!! Please dont wait on me, we need someone to be the BFP, it's only Me, U and Shyiah that's suppose to hit it in June. So it seems you might be first. BAMAGURL def have it!!!!!!! Fingers and toes willl def be crossed for u tonite while BD and while i sleep!!! Heeeheee. I dont even think i will wait until the 29th.....esp when u get on here and scream ab your BFP!! :wohoo:

Oh my pressure is on then!!! Lol okay well I will be testing bright & early on the 26th!!! Can't wait too see those 2 lines & get the :bfp: ball rolling for the rest of you girls!!! I think hubby will be sad when I get my bfp because he knows I am taking all I can get now for his lil spermy friends hahaha

HAHAHAHA, now that is sooo funny. I feel the same exact way!!! I think my Dh have an idea what im trying to do, and he knows once i get the BFP, :sex: is out for a month or 2 with me! I dont want anything irritating my cervix, sex while prego makes me paranoid now since the first time we were prego, we BD and that same night i begin bleeding and m/c.

I think my DH would be kindve happy to see a BFN, bc that means we will have to BD crazy again and i dont think i have it in me another month:nope: I def dont want you to feel pressured at all ma'am, i just want all of us to have a positive attitude about it, bc normally right now we're usually worrying ourselves crazy(for example, I STILL HAVENT BD bc MY DH IS STILL ON HIS PLAYSTATION) We def have July ma'am, we still have time but our availability just happen to be open for a BFP this month so why not shoot for it!!!

SO when u test, i will be right behind You ma'am, no pressure at all, i might test with you!!!

Yikes I hate it when it is drippy sweaty secz!
Hehe BIG DADDY! I like it when ya call me big poppa hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->