March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Janelle- YAY for happy baby!!! I agree lots of WATER.......i went in a few times with contractions later on in my boys pregnancies due to dehyration. U just must be really weird with numbers like that lol.....

Sweetz-tooo freaking funny!!! so if you move and dh moves in with his brother are you guys still together then...i am alittle confused but dont take much for me lmao

ok i am sooooo sick so i need sleep lol...see you ladies tomorrow!

Oh Janelly! That is such WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!! So happy for you and your husband! Very touching that your husband cares so much. :happydance:

My U/S from 5.5 weeks looks just like yours.

Yes Janelle!!! Early scan!! Do it for us!! lol

Is anybody else a reality show junkie like me?

I'm not a junkie, but I just started watching Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. I love that show.

Army..my doctor recommended the basal thermometer. I have one but have not yet used it. I am pondering about it, but not sure. It seems a bit complicated. Still anxiously waiting for you to test and get your bfp..that is crazy the envelop was empty and what a note..like really..obviously it is an inconvenience, they lost your package..like wth..shitty..hoping you get some hpt soon..we are all anxious lol

Shefali..I am glad your procedure is done and you are home resting.

Janelley..what did you say is a good home remedy for pimples? You said visine during the day go take down redness, but what was the other thing?
Those kinds of things (about your son kissing your belly) makes my heart melt too. I can only imagine how you felt when experiencing cramps, but glad a doctor seen you right way and that all is good :) you are probably still on pins and needles, but try not to worry. glad you got to see your little one, although, I thought for sure there was more than one baby..thanks for sharing the picture of your new bundle of joy :)

Kanicky..As for the time difference..I am in Canada..so sorry to hear af arrived. I hope you get your bfp soon

Krissy..I second about the netty pot. It is very good at help relieving all the clogging and pressure.. We can buy them in Walmart here

Mnj..if you don't mind me asking, how long once on clomid, did it take for you to get your bfp?

Sweetz..hahahaaha...you surely made me laugh when you said, well he fell and I fell and like we kind of fell on each other lol..and like somehow you both were naked lol..glad you got your sowing machine and you found a house.. :)

So I just realized that perhaps "AFM" means, as for me..am I correct in saying that? Lol
So yesterday when I checked my cervix, it was high and semi hard/soft, but not open. What does that mean? I never checked it today.
I went to the doctor today and she said my thyroid, fsh, lh, and CBC is good. She didn't have my results for estrogen back yet, but said she will call me if something shows up not 'normal'. She said that sometimes our bodies just changes, and hence, periods. She said, not necessarily I only ovulate once every two months (even if I only bleed once every two months), but can not say for sure how often I ovulate. She suggested lh tests and a basal thermometer. I already have them, so I got to get using them.

Aspe - well I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and have experience had it for a lot of years. I'd go months with no periods so of course that meant no ovulating. My dr started me on metformin which is actually a med for diabetics. When u have PCOS it can make u insulin resistant which affects how ur body works of course. After 3 months it did make me have cycles but they were still like 42 days long. So then I asked for a fertility med and he gave me Clomid. He started me at 50mg and said to call if I got my period and they would up the dosage. Anyway I wasn't convinced it would work at all since I've had period issues for so long. That is why I was SHOCKED when I got my bfp the FIRST cycle of Clomid! That's also why I'm so nervous and anxious about the pregnancy. It's like too good to be true u know? Prbly a lot more than u wanted to know but thought I'd give u the whole background lol

Glad I gave everyone a laugh...I felt it is what everyone needed. :)

Krissy...still together but taking a physical break from each other....aka him getting out of my face bc he's pissing me off too easy lol

Aspe - well I have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and have experience had it for a lot of years. I'd go months with no periods so of course that meant no ovulating. My dr started me on metformin which is actually a med for diabetics. When u have PCOS it can make u insulin resistant which affects how ur body works of course. After 3 months it did make me have cycles but they were still like 42 days long. So then I asked for a fertility med and he gave me Clomid. He started me at 50mg and said to call if I got my period and they would up the dosage. Anyway I wasn't convinced it would work at all since I've had period issues for so long. That is why I was SHOCKED when I got my bfp the FIRST cycle of Clomid! That's also why I'm so nervous and anxious about the pregnancy. It's like too good to be true u know? Prbly a lot more than u wanted to know but thought I'd give u the whole background lol

Thanks for telling me your story. So, how in the end, did they diagnose you with pcos, base on what? Like you LH numbers or? So clomid don't make you get periods, but rather, just makes you ovulate? Sorry if I sound so amateur.
My doctor said just because I don't have a period every month, don't mean I don't ovulate. I find this hard to believe.

Army..my doctor recommended the basal theometer. I have one but have not yet used it. I am pondering about it, but not sure. It seems a bit complicated. Still anxiously waiting for you to test and get your bfp..that is crazy the envelop was empty and what a note..like really..obviously it is an inconvenience, they lost your package..like wth..shitty..hoping you get some hpt soon..we are all anxious lol

Janelley..what did you say is a good home remedy for pimples? You said visine during the day go take down redness, but what was the other thing?
Those kinds of things (about your son kissing your belly) makes my heart melt too. I can only imagine how you felt when experiencing cramps, but glad a doctor seen you right way and that all is good :) you are probably still on pins and needles, but try not to worry. glad you got to see your little one, although, I thought for sure there was more than one baby..thanks for sharing the picture of your new bundle of joy :)

Kanicky..As for the time difference..I am in Canada..so sorry to hear af arrived. I hope you get your bfp soon

Krissy..I second about the netty pot. It is very good at help relieving all the clogging and pressure.. We can buy them in Walmart here

Mnj..if you don't mind me asking, how long once on clomid, did it take for you to get your bfp?

Sweetz..hahahaaha...you surely made me laugh when you said, well he fell and I fell and like we kind of fell on each other lol..and like somehow you both were naked lol..glad you got your sowing machine and you found a house.. :)

So I just realized that perhaps "AFM" means, as for me..am I correct in saying that? Lol
So yesterday when I checked my cervix, it was high and semi hard/soft, but not open. What does that mean? I never checked it today.
I went to the doctor today and she said my thyroid, fsh, lh, and CBC is good. She didn't have my results for estrogen back yet, but said she will call me if something shows up not 'normal'. She said that sometimes our bodies just changes, and hence, periods. She said, not necessarily I only ovulate once every two months (even if I only bleed once every two months), but can not say for sure how often I ovulate. She suggested lh tests and a basal theometer. I already have them, so I got to get using them.

I posted the other day about trying to figure out AFM lol I think you are right and that is what it means! So now when I post I will try to put the AFM down :)

I'm glad your results were good btw.... Hmmm I'm not sure about the cervix because I never know what each type means, I tried to differentiate but gave up a long time ago.

Aspe - I have no problem answering questions as best I can! I first went to the dr way back when cuz I'd miss so many periods. He did a transvaginal ultrasound and found I had cysts on my ovaries. It's nothing that needed surgery. What would happen is my ovary would try to release an egg but it wouldn't release all the way and then turn into a cyst. It really messes up ur body and hormones. They regulate u with Bc pill. Pcos can cause obesity (which it did), infertility, diabetes, hair loss or hair growth (where it shouldn't grow. Just not good stuff. What Clomid does is it blocks the estrogen receptor in u brain. It makes ur body think it's not making enough estrogen so ur body kicks into gear and start pumping up the estrogen... which is the hormone that makes u ovulate. So basically is just really stimulates the ovaries to work! Yeah I think ur drive is way wrong. If u don't have a period, u didn't ovulate! That made no sense him saying that...

Army..my doctor recommended the basal theometer. I have one but have not yet used it. I am pondering about it, but not sure. It seems a bit complicated. Still anxiously waiting for you to test and get your bfp..that is crazy the envelop was empty and what a note..like really..obviously it is an inconvenience, they lost your package..like wth..shitty..hoping you get some hpt soon..we are all anxious lol

I went to the doctor today and she said my thyroid, fsh, lh, and CBC is good. She didn't have my results for estrogen back yet, but said she will call me if something shows up not 'normal'. She said that sometimes our bodies just changes, and hence, periods. She said, not necessarily I only ovulate once every two months (even if I only bleed once every two months), but can not say for sure how often I ovulate. She suggested lh tests and a basal theometer. I already have them, so I got to get using them.

You can crush up an aspirin and mix it with water to make a paste. You dab it on at night before you go to bed. You can also wipe your face a few times a day with scent free baby wipes. I did that while I was pregnant with my son and it really helped.

Ok..so let's say my cycle is an abnormal 58 day cycle. CD 1 was on august 27, would it be correct in saying I would ovulate around September 28? I read different things online. One says, middle of your cycle. The other says 12-14 days before expected af. Hellpp please lol..I thought I knew what I was doing, but after my appointment today, I did more researching. In turn, researching can be one of the worse things. :(

Damn.. I forgot to ask the doctor about the brown spots on my face. I'm going to have to hunt down some good cream.

Ok..so let's say my cycle is an abnormal 58 day cycle. CD 1 was on august 27, would it be correct in saying I would ovulate around September 28? I read different things online. One says, middle of your cycle. The other says 12-14 days before expected af. Hellpp please lol..I thought I knew what I was doing, but after my appointment today, I did more researching. In turn, researching can be one of the worse things. :(

Damn.. I forgot to ask the doctor about the brown spots on my face. I'm going to have to hunt down some good cream.

It would be anywhere from 12-16 days before your expected AF. Some women have progesterone problems and that makes their literal phase shorter than 12. 14 is the average but of course we are all different. Mine is only 11 days.

1st dr appt in 2 hours. Oh the anxiety!! Please, Lord, let everything be ok.

Mnj - Good luck hun - I'm sure everything is going to be okay :happydance:

:hugs:

X

Mnj our appointments are at the same time so I know all will be awesome hehe

It would be anywhere from 12-16 days before your expected AF. Some women have progesterone problems and that makes their literal phase shorter than 12. 14 is the average but of course we are all different. Mine is only 11 days.

It is weird how the iPad app I got says September 28, if it is not till October 13-16 (according to 12-14 days prior). Then again, my period has not been regular it seems :(, so I'm not entirely sure .....ugghhh

CONGRATS TO OUR LOVELY :bfp: LADIES Lisalee, Nevergivingup, Sweetz, Lpjkp, MnJ, Bamagurl, MizzPodd, Janelleybean, HisGrace and A Surprise lady:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: we def have more to Come SO CATCH THOSE EGGIES LADIES

Our June BFP's

Lisalee1:June :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns 2Day:getting an appetite back. Less sore boobs, m/s going away. :baby: 1st HB: 169@ 8wks/ 2nd HB: 167@ 12wks

Nevergivingup: June :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: Nothing EDD: March 5, 2013/ :baby: 1st HB: 130 @6wks/ 2nd HB: 162@7wks / 3rd HB: 161@12wks

Our July BFP's:

Sweetz33/ July1 Tested :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: gassy,lot of CM, appetite. :baby: 1st HB: 145@8 wks, 2nd HB 166@11 weeks /3rd HB 155@12wks

AUGUST BFP's Lovely Ladies:

Lpjkp: Tested Aug 24th: :bfp: :happydance: / Symptoms: Sore boobs / :baby:1st HB:

MnJ: Tested Aug. 27th :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB:

BamaGurl: Tested August 31st :bfp: :happydance: /Symptns: sore boobs,nausea, tired, & witchy attitude / :baby: 1st HB:

September BFP's Lovely Ladies:

MizzPodd: Tested September 7 :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns:fatigue, heartburn, headaches, slight nausea, pinching in left ovary area for 2 weeks on and off, sudden cravings, increased appetite and just that feeling of knowing! lol / :baby: 1st HB

Janelleybean: Tested: September 12 :bfp: :happydance: / Symtpns: Sore Boobs, cramps/ :baby: 1st HB:

HisGrace:Tested: September_ :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: / :baby: 1st HB

A Surprise lady: Tested September 17th :bfp: :happydance: / Symptns: / 1st HB:

SOON SEPTEMBER BFP's LOVELY LADIES::

Krissy485: CD/ Not Trying until AF leaves :thumbup:

Hopestruck: taking a break :M.I.A

Kanicky: 6 DPO/ In TWW Test Date: September 12th:coffee:

Aspe: DPO/ TWW :thumbup:

armymama2012: 3 DPO TWW Testing: September 28th :blush:

Soon October BFP's Lovely Ladies:

CatchBabyDust: DPO/ Waiting to "O" :wacko:

Garfie: CD 2 / AF arrived :flower:

Storked: CD 4/ Waiting to "O" :thumbup:

Angelserenity: CD2/ Waiting to "O" :thumbup:

Shefali83:CD/ Waiting to "O" :wacko:

Mnj and sweetz - I hope your appointments are going well.

Well I had a dream that the tests that HisGrace ordered me came today so I went and peed in a cup so I can test right away. Please let it be true that they come today! If not, Hubby says we MIGHT (so about 50% chance) go to Walmart and get a few .88 cent tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->