March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Wtf?! Did your friend at least put insurance on it?

Oh no, army. :hugs: Looks like you can't catch a break with the mail. Was the package insured?

I don't think it was insured because she had it in a normal envelope with 3 stamps on it.

Ok, this does it. Now I am mad as hell and crying. The package that was supposed to have my OPKs in it from my friend just got here EMPTY with a big hole in the bottom left corner. Attached was a letter from the post office saying they hope this doesnt inconvenience me at all! I'm going to take a nap because I am so F**king mad!

omg you mean its stolen :wacko: that sucks big time.. i have had the same issues and the post office don't do anything about it ..bloody cant they see its empty :growlmad: complaining doesnt help as it is a normal post..:hugs:

janelle: praying and hoping that everything turns out well for you. glad that the doc called you in... please let us know as soon as possible.. i really hope all is well ! hugs for you

First of all Janelle I am praying for you and I really hope you are ok.....i hope you didnt go see the dr alone just in case!

Army-that is an odd way to send tests...i thought they were suppose to be hpts not opks....:hugs: i hope your day gets better!

Sweetz- i wish that guy would show his face to.....you need something to shoot lmao

afm-i take over the counter crap for this allergys...or maybe its a cold i dont know...i can breath for like an hour then i am so stuffed i feel like i am drowning if that makes sense...i got to go to my WIC appt. soon for the youngest two....hopefuly no pokes for them today but usually they check their iron level....

AFM : I am on pain meds three times a day so that helps but night time sucks dunno why.

I did test again. Again a faint bfp but fainter and got my af today :( so chemical again. i am sure it would have stuck if i didnt have the surgery and so many heavy meds :(
I cant BD for another 2 months or so..so that means no ttc. But i ll ask about home insemination with syringe on my next appointment. i could try atleast that if we cant BD. Lets see what the doc says

krissy, one friend was sending OPKs and another was sending HPTs. The HPTs envelope hasnt even shown up andd its now been 8 days.

Well DH got permission to come home from guard early which would have been nice if I wasn't so mad/emotional today. We basically had a blow out in the bathroom. He blames it on my emotions, I blame it on him not caring about TTC and somewhat on my emotions. Well our yelling woke our daughter up so I don't get to nap and now have a cake on the table that only our daughter will eat. And I have to fold laundry and do the dishes.

Army- you sooooo need to lock yourself in the bathroom and either take a realllly long shower or a hot bath...that helps me when i am so pissed off... :hugs: hope it gets better!

ok i am done messing around on the compter i have to get something done lol i gotta leave pretty soon for my appt but i am so sick i dont wanna!!!

On my way home. Had an ultra sound everything looks good. Only ONE sac and ONE yolk. They moved my appointment up to the 4th. Told me to start taking the low dose aspirin again and no sex until after 12 weeks. The doctor says the pregnancy looks very healthy. :)

On my way home. Had an ultra sound everything looks good. Only ONE sac and ONE yolk. They moved my appointment up to the 4th. Told me to start taking the low dose aspirin again and no sex until after 12 weeks. The doctor says the pregnancy looks very healthy. :)

thats great news dear..sooooo very happy for you :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:thumbup::thumbup:

Oh thank goodness Janelle! I'm so relieved! And completely floored that there's only one!

Thank God eveything is okay! I know that u/s had to be re-assuring. How are you feeling?

You ladies are amazing. I love you all so much! Thank you for all of your kind words and prayers. :hugs:

MnJ- I think because I'm already having cramping that sex can cause you to cramp even more? I'm not sure, but just to be safe, I'm remaining sex free until I get the okay.

Hisgrace- I'm feeling alright now, still cramping, but the ultrasound put me at ease a bit. As well as being told to continue with LD aspirin.

I am so relieved that there is only one in there. Now all I need is for it to be a girl. :winkwink: The doctor was telling me to take it really easy and not to really do much of anything, she even advised me not to lift my son. She said if he wants to cuddle then to have him sit on my lap. Luckily, I don't have a clingy kid that constantly wants to be held. Kinda sounds like I'm on half bed rest. But I'll do anything to keep this bean!

I'm thinkin the twin was just hiding behind the other. ;-)

I"m back. Didnt get a nap. I got some laundry folded but havent touched the dishes yet. I'm just so pissed that DH had the nerve to tell me "Shit happens, get the hell over it." Well maybe I would if you would care at all about TTC and stop palying 4 hours of video games every night! At least then we can spend time together and start packing.

I've decided that I am selling all my daughter's clothes that she has grown out of and any clothes that my son never wore (expect for his tennis shoes and White Sox sweat suit). DH has no right to tell me what I can and cant do with it if he isnt going to help. I'm sick of spending 3 hours cleaning, 2 hours cooking, and 3 hours taking care of our daughter just for him to get home and boss me around.

Janelly.... great news after a stressful day honey, now follow those doctors orders and rest as much as you can.

Army.... :hugs:. Men are such prats sometimes xo

Hi everybody else:flower:

Okay, so I had to take this picture with my phone. I hope you're able to make it out. That black blob is the sac and that halo inside on the left is the yolk.

092012114947.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->