March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Okay, so I had to take this picture with my phone. I hope you're able to make it out. That black blob is the sac and that halo inside on the left is the yolk.

View attachment 480871

did they say how far along you are? To me that looks like you are more like 6 weeks along. Not trying to be mean or rude. Just my opinion. Looks like what i got for pictures at my first ultrasound for my daughter when i was 6 weeks and 4 days along.

:happydance: lovely scan pic janelley - so relieved for you hun:hugs:

You must be on :cloud9:

:hugs:

X

I don't think she did any measuring to be sure, but she said based on my LMP she said 4 weeks 6 days. She said there isn't a fetus yet, so I can't be that much farther a long.

I'm on cloud nine, but still a bit shaken up because of these f'n cramps!

Janelle- big big big congrats lady!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you get a baby girl like you want!!!! :):):)

I"m back. Didnt get a nap. I got some laundry folded but havent touched the dishes yet. I'm just so pissed that DH had the nerve to tell me "Shit happens, get the hell over it." Well maybe I would if you would care at all about TTC and stop palying 4 hours of video games every night! At least then we can spend time together and start packing.

I've decided that I am selling all my daughter's clothes that she has grown out of and any clothes that my son never wore (expect for his tennis shoes and White Sox sweat suit). DH has no right to tell me what I can and cant do with it if he isnt going to help. I'm sick of spending 3 hours cleaning, 2 hours cooking, and 3 hours taking care of our daughter just for him to get home and boss me around.

Husbands can be so unaware of what we need dammit!!! Don't let him steal your shine sweetie no matter what! :) he should feel honored to have a wife that does all you do!

I don't think she did any measuring to be sure, but she said based on my LMP she said 4 weeks 6 days. She said there isn't a fetus yet, so I can't be that much farther a long.

I'm on cloud nine, but still a bit shaken up because of these f'n cramps!

Stay optimistic like you've been doing :) and drink plenty of fluids too!!!! Water water water! Lol
I notice every time I have cramps and drink more water and lay down it gets better :)

Ok, maybe I'm wrong then. Just happy for you! Now go rest Janelley.

I know exactly what you mean though. I had an US at 6 weeks 4 days with my son and the picture looked exactly the same except there was a heartbeat.

AFm- I'm lounging on the couch in my husbands pajamas watching the chew.

Wow only 1?!?!?! That looks like my measurement too from 6 weeks....weird. I'm so relieved everything is ok Jane. *whew* I was on no sex either....it sucks.....and around 10 weeks we slipped....you know I fell, he fell on top of me, we both happened to be naked.............it was an accident.........lol!!:haha::blush:

Army....again....all I am going to say is Men.....:dohh:

On a good note....found a house, that's right a HOUSE in the neighborhood I wanted within my price range! Going to hopefully look at it tomorrow. Annnnnnnnd MY SEWING MACHINE CAME!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeee!! :happydance:

Thanks Sweetz. I'm pretty relieved my self. I'm in a better mood now that my boobs started to hurt again. I just wish these stupid cramps would go away already. I've been just being straight up lazy today and drinking so much water and still nothing. It's so annoying. The dr. told me that I could use a heating pad, but that kind of scares me. I'm afraid I'm going to scramble egg my bean!

I highly doubt we are going to slip, even if I wanted to. I saw the look on Dan's face, he looked terrified. I remember there was a time I was pregnant with my son and I was spotting and was told no sex, my husband was so strict, nothing could break him!

Congrats on finding a house! I'm so excited for you. Houses are so much fun. The last 2 houses that I've rented I put in a lot of time and MONEY fixing them up. They looked so much better when we left them compared to when we first got there.

My results won't be in until tomorrow. :(

She said my progesterone looked good and hcg was 949. I took it on 4 weeks + 1 day. Now I'm about to look up where that is on the scale. I wish my second numbers were in. :cry: I want to know.

She said my progesterone looked good and hcg was 949. I took it on 4 weeks + 1 day. Now I'm about to look up where that is on the scale. I wish my second numbers were in. :cry: I want to know.

Those numbers look really good! ....Maybe you're having twins. :haha:

LOL... Funny. I'm wondering if my days are off. Maybe my CBFM gave me my peak after I ovulated. It looks like that's within the normal range for 4 weeks + 3 days and that would explain how I got my bfp so early. I'm such an auditor. I need an explanation for everything. I just need to relax and pray that beanie is okay.

Janelle, send me ur good appt vibes. I'm so nervous for mine tomorrow!

Wow only 1?!?!?! That looks like my measurement too from 6 weeks....weird. I'm so relieved everything is ok Jane. *whew* I was on no sex either....it sucks.....and around 10 weeks we slipped....you know I fell, he fell on top of me, we both happened to be naked.............it was an accident.........lol!!:haha::blush:

Army....again....all I am going to say is Men.....:dohh:

On a good note....found a house, that's right a HOUSE in the neighborhood I wanted within my price range! Going to hopefully look at it tomorrow. Annnnnnnnd MY SEWING MACHINE CAME!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeee!! :happydance:

Slipped lmao... U cracked me up, Sweetz!

LOL... Funny. I'm wondering if my days are off. Maybe my CBFM gave me my peak after I ovulated. It looks like that's within the normal range for 4 weeks + 3 days and that would explain how I got my bfp so early. I'm such an auditor. I need an explanation for everything. I just need to relax and pray that beanie is okay.

Wow! My hcg for 4w1d was 323! U rock!

According to the American Pregnancy Association, 949 is in normal range for 5 weeks from LMP.

MnJ- I would send you vibes, but I was sweating bullets at my appointment. I was terrified that I was going to see that I was miscarrying or that I had a liter of babies! Once everything went okay, I started crying all over again. I just woke up from a nap with my son and my boobs are starting to hurt again as well as I have this terrible taste in my mouth. I can't even describe it. Still crampy though. Stupid cramps!

hi ladies, gotta make this a quick one. Busy night tonite at the salon which is good.

Janelle-SOOOOOOOO glad everything is ok. I think hisgrace or someone also said this but make sure you drink tons of water. lack of water gave me tons of cramps with last baby so drink water until you start floating around the living room! but again so glad everything is ok and weird, only one huh??? I think the other is hiding too!

ok gotta get back to cleaning beds! yay me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->