March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

I have a question. I'm using the ovulation prediction kit for the first time. I had a negative strip on Sunday. Three positives yesterday (I wanted to be sure), and very negative this morning. I always thought I would get a positive for at least two days. We didn't DTD yesterday because my husband wasn't "in the mood" but we did on Sunday. Should i take another one today to be sure? Is tonight too late to try or am I on schedule? Sending sticky wishes to everyone!!!

I have a question. I'm using the ovulation prediction kit for the first time. I had a negative strip on Sunday. Three positives yesterday (I wanted to be sure), and very negative this morning. I always thought I would get a positive for at least two days. We didn't DTD yesterday because my husband wasn't "in the mood" but we did on Sunday. Should i take another one today to be sure? Is tonight too late to try or am I on schedule? Sending sticky wishes to everyone!!!

It sounds like you will ovulate today or did yesterday sometime so DTD Sunday was in your "fertile" window so you are good to go! If you got a negative this morning, it sounds like your window is done and you have o'd. Even just the one time on Sunday could be enough! But DTD the day of O is also considered fertile time so go for it! :dust:

I'd have sex again tonight just to be sure sometimes you can ovulate into the second day after a positive.

So test day is coming right up... I swear I didn't have to wait this long last time after the trigger shot.. Anyone know what is standard? The cost I get to test day the more nervous I get. Sometimes it feels possible to get a positive.. But I just don't know.. I do have minor twinges/ or very slight cramping and my nipples hurt occasionally... Just don't know!

How is everyone else? This thread has been quiet lately!

Tricia - Good luck hun - you never know fingers crossed:hugs:

AFM - I think my chart speaks for itself:haha:

:hugs:

X

Garfie sorry af showed.

Tricia I hope you get a nice surprise! When is test day?

Well they had said dpo 14 which is Thursday but with my son I tested 11dpo...I am tempted to test tomorrow morning though I am nervous. When I test it will either be a really good day or a bad day...

Oh Tricia I feel for you ... Have you decided if you will test ?? Hope its a positive for you and I get mine next week and we can be bump buddies again :)

I tested this morning and got a Negative. I did test 2 days early but really I think the only reason they wanted me to wait that long after the trigger is to avoid a false positive so I am pretty sure my negative is accurate :(

I am really bummed... We don't have the money to do another round and I am not sure when I can make that work. Since I can't seem to ovulate on my own there is no hope in the meantime...I am sad :(

I'm sorry tricia, I do hope maybe you'll still be surprised but I know how that feels. Have you ever considered other means? IVF or adoption or donor eggs etc?

We haven't really gotten to that point but everything is so expensive. It is just really frustrating. That I can't seem to get my body to work

I understand that, we shelled out a fortune for 2 ivf fresh cycles and a frozen one! Adoption would have been the same as the total cost we spent on ivf not to mention having to wait for a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->