March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Kellya009: Hello Kelly. Welcome!! Crossing my fingers for you

babydoodle: Can't wait to see your update. Good luck!!

DSemcho: How exciting. Congrats woman!!!

HI ladies. I have had 2 losses in the past two years. My most recent was in August. Both times I was 5w4d when my betas started acting crazy. I started bleeding both times at 6w. Thsi is my first cycle TTC again since August. We had stopped TTC in March for a while, and were basically ok with it not ever happening for us. I have 2 children from a previous marriage. OH doesn't have any kids, but he says my 2 are his. Well, we have been TTC for 3 years. I had a tubal reversal March 5, 2012, and we started TTC immediately. I got pregnant a year later, but had a MC. Then, no pregnancies for 18 months. We tried IUI. After 1 unsuccessful IUI and 1 cancelled IUI because I responded on my blocked left side, we decided to stop for a while and see later. We were getting to where we were making plans for us without any babies in the future and were ok with it. Then, a surprise pregnancy happened. My betas were great. They were higher than the last time, so I was confident. then, I started spotting. My RE upped my dose of progesterone, but my next betas had only went up from 350 to 500 in a week. We did an u/s just to see if they could see anything. I knew they couldn't really, but we saw what they thought was the beginnings of a sac. I went for betas again 2 days later. They were down to 394. The did another u/s, and saw a cyst that was solid. They thought it was a dermoid cyst which causes HCG in your system. They sent me to an oncologist who monitored the cyst. He had an MRI and recommended surgery. I wanted a second opinion, so I went to a doctor in the States (I live in Mexico). She did another beta, and it was 0. So my doctor in the States decided to monitored it, and it disappeared. She then confirmed that I was pregnant, and the cyst was a blood cyst. After that entire ordeal, we decided that we did want to TTC, btu that I needed a break after all that I went through then.
So here we are again TTCIng. This time, we will TTC by temping, OPKs, progesterone, and SMEP. I pray that God blesses us with our rainbow baby very soon. I am 2dpo today, so I will be testing next weekend.
Sorry for long post. :)

CONGRATS DS!!!!! WOHOO!!!! I had cramps during my pregnancies scary at first until you see everything is fine you're just Prego!!!

MOWAT YOURE ALREADY 21 weeks!!!!! YAYYYY!!!! Have I've been MIA that long or is your pregnancy flying by!!!!! THATS GREAT!!!! Your twins will be here very soon!!! How I dream of twin-ning it up(mommy slang heehee) what are you feeling now!? How is your stomach looking, I know you're in a whirlwind of emotions! Did u do a gender scan yet?!!!

Wait...I just need to be more present on the boards right?!! Lol I agree school has consumed my mind! Everything us on hold arrggg and I'm so ready to try for #2. But......until then I only can live through you gals!!! So let's enjoy these pregnancies and even the ones that's trying you're closer then you can see!!! Good luck ladies!!!

Well AF arrived yesterday. . Looks like I just had a very long cycle after coming off the birth control. Good luck to everyone!

Yep, this pregnancy is now officially flying by! 22 weeks this weekend. Someone was asking me about the pregnancy today and I felt like I'd already forgotten the early days. Crazy!

I think we're getting used to the idea, although I still have moments of absolute terror. I think we've just sold our house and gotten another. Super fast which is actually great.

No, no gender scan. We're trying to stay team "yellow". Although at my 20 week u/s it looked like two girls----nightmare! Really hoping for one of each, but not holding my breath. Pregnancy has been harder than my sons, but I guess it should be. Some nights I just feel horribly stretched and heavy and I can't sleep I ache so badly. Haven't gained much weight, but I already find it hard to put on shoes---it's only going to get worse!

Good luck to everyone trying this month!

Ladies two days ago I got very light pink spotting only when I wiped , yesterday it lessened and turned brown now gone all together . I was 10dpo when it happened . Exactly the same thing happened with my BFP with Sean at the same time . I'm too scared to believe its ib . AF not due till Wednesday but ill be testing Monday morning . Wish me luck and pray I get my Xmas BFP xxxxx

Oh and I had a dream 3 days ago I was pg and woke up so happy !

Yep, this pregnancy is now officially flying by! 22 weeks this weekend. Someone was asking me about the pregnancy today and I felt like I'd already forgotten the early days. Crazy!

I think we're getting used to the idea, although I still have moments of absolute terror. I think we've just sold our house and gotten another. Super fast which is actually great.

No, no gender scan. We're trying to stay team "yellow". Although at my 20 week u/s it looked like two girls----nightmare! Really hoping for one of each, but not holding my breath. Pregnancy has been harder than my sons, but I guess it should be. Some nights I just feel horribly stretched and heavy and I can't sleep I ache so badly. Haven't gained much weight, but I already find it hard to put on shoes---it's only going to get worse!

Good luck to everyone trying this month!

O MOWAT!! Despite all the pain it's so exciting!!! I don't think I me not my DH could go yellow that's something we will not have the patience for and YALL made it to 22 was still unknown how awesome and exciting when delivery day comes! I'm also terrified of girls(no offense ladies). I can imagine those pain but with twins MOWAT you're almost there!

HI ladies. I have had 2 losses in the past two years. My most recent was in August. Both times I was 5w4d when my betas started acting crazy. I started bleeding both times at 6w. Thsi is my first cycle TTC again since August. We had stopped TTC in March for a while, and were basically ok with it not ever happening for us. I have 2 children from a previous marriage. OH doesn't have any kids, but he says my 2 are his. Well, we have been TTC for 3 years. I had a tubal reversal March 5, 2012, and we started TTC immediately. I got pregnant a year later, but had a MC. Then, no pregnancies for 18 months. We tried IUI. After 1 unsuccessful IUI and 1 cancelled IUI because I responded on my blocked left side, we decided to stop for a while and see later. We were getting to where we were making plans for us without any babies in the future and were ok with it. Then, a surprise pregnancy happened. My betas were great. They were higher than the last time, so I was confident. then, I started spotting. My RE upped my dose of progesterone, but my next betas had only went up from 350 to 500 in a week. We did an u/s just to see if they could see anything. I knew they couldn't really, but we saw what they thought was the beginnings of a sac. I went for betas again 2 days later. They were down to 394. The did another u/s, and saw a cyst that was solid. They thought it was a dermoid cyst which causes HCG in your system. They sent me to an oncologist who monitored the cyst. He had an MRI and recommended surgery. I wanted a second opinion, so I went to a doctor in the States (I live in Mexico). She did another beta, and it was 0. So my doctor in the States decided to monitored it, and it disappeared. She then confirmed that I was pregnant, and the cyst was a blood cyst. After that entire ordeal, we decided that we did want to TTC, btu that I needed a break after all that I went through then.
So here we are again TTCIng. This time, we will TTC by temping, OPKs, progesterone, and SMEP. I pray that God blesses us with our rainbow baby very soon. I am 2dpo today, so I will be testing next weekend.
Sorry for long post. :)

Hi Galvan Baby, and If I haven't welcomed you before you're totally welcome!!! So very very sorry to hear about your losses, and your body taking you and the OH on such a roller coaster. When you finally see some sunshine the sky begins to shed its tears that seems to turn your whole life around sometimes!! But through it all I do pray you and OH get to enjoy a bundle of joy Btwn the two of you!!! FX!!!

So true, nevergivingup! Thanks for the welcome! I don't have much hope this cycle because I felt O twinges on my left side, and that side is blocked. Although, I did have some slight cramps on my right side. who knows. LOL I will still test this coming weekend. I just ordered the OPKs and strips, so I can't resist POASing!

So true, nevergivingup! Thanks for the welcome! I don't have much hope this cycle because I felt O twinges on my left side, and that side is blocked. Although, I did have some slight cramps on my right side. who knows. LOL I will still test this coming weekend. I just ordered the OPKs and strips, so I can't resist POASing!

I know it's not easy to not pay attention to every twinge or cramp esp. when you're dealing with one side being blocked. Im sure that right side will get as lucky as the left side soon, esp. If you had some cramps there....always great signs when time for "O"!! Pee away girlie....I don't blame you and still :sex: just to stock up! My OB told me not too over exert my OH, but ummm yea like I'll really take that advice when it's just lying around being lazy when there's a job to be done :haha::haha: Have fun feeding that addiction I'm sure everything will work in your favor soon enough:hugs:

Lol My OH has out of this world sperm counts, so no rest for him. Lol

DS- I remember you. Congrats on the pregnancy...

Left- hopefully it's a BFP. Sounds like it's the same pattern as it was with Sean...Fxd!!!!!! :)

Galvan- Sorry to hear abt your losses and your struggle. I can only imagine. I wish nothing but the best for you and your family. I'm hoping this is the BFP/ sticky bean cycle for you guys!!!!

Well I'm definitely out for December bfp. I still have a pos pg test from my mc. I thought it would be neg and I would have o'd by now! But I'll hope for a BFP in January :)

Well I'm definitely out for December bfp. I still have a pos pg test from my mc. I thought it would be neg and I would have o'd by now! But I'll hope for a BFP in January :)

Sorry Kelly, by January I'm sure your body will be well over the m/c and probably tipping onto "O" so you won't have to worry too much. FX FOR JANUARY FOR YA GIRLY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->