March/April BFP's who's going for it!! NEW LADIES COME JOIN IN!!

Awh Tricia I'm sorry :( hope your doing ok . Its so disapointing for you . Have you tried accupuncture ? My friend who found it very difficult to ov swore by it . She would have very irregular periods maybe only 3 a year !!

AFM bfn too so still time for us to be bump buddies in the future

I tested this morning and got a Negative. I did test 2 days early but really I think the only reason they wanted me to wait that long after the trigger is to avoid a false positive so I am pretty sure my negative is accurate :(

I am really bummed... We don't have the money to do another round and I am not sure when I can make that work. Since I can't seem to ovulate on my own there is no hope in the meantime...I am sad :(

I'm so sorry sweetie. :cry: :hugs:

We haven't really gotten to that point but everything is so expensive. It is just really frustrating. That I can't seem to get my body to work

I'm sorry Tricia. I know how much you want this. Never say never.
:hugs: For right now, try not to beat yourself up too much.

Great news!

Mowat----- Omg I'm so late (obviously 19wks late) I'm so happy for you. This is truly a blessing. I've subscribed to this thread like a yr ago and I just remember the struggle. I am truly happy for you and your husband. A serious blessing...Congrats :hugs::happydance:

TtcBaby- I'm so sorry for your loss...it broke my heart to read abt that as I was checkin by up on you guys...I'm still rooting for you. Keep hope in your heart :hugs:

Thanks so much! I had my 20 week ultrasound today and was almost about to cry in the waiting room I was so convinced there would be a problem. However, it looks like both babies are fine! I will be so relieved when I have two babies to hold.

Oh Mowat Im just so thrilled for you:) and half way !! My sis had twins and there is no feeling in the world like those two tiny faces smiling up at you . Won't be long now and they will be snuggled in your arms

Three month's after my d&c - my cycles have finally normalized & had a regular period! I'm on CD4 & will be testing December 17th!! Can't wait! :)

Thanks so much! I had my 20 week ultrasound today and was almost about to cry in the waiting room I was so convinced there would be a problem. However, it looks like both babies are fine! I will be so relieved when I have two babies to hold.

Wow! 20 weeks!! :happydance::happydance:

Three month's after my d&c - my cycles have finally normalized & had a regular period! I'm on CD4 & will be testing December 17th!! Can't wait! :)

Good luck!! Not too long now!!

Oh my gosh I didn't even notice TWINS!!!! That's so exciting. I'm so glad that the ultrasound went well and your lil ones are doing great. I was a nervous wreck up until they place my daughter in my arms , so I know exactly how you feel...I will be stalking your pregnancy (hehe) and I can't wait to hear all the cool updates :) :)

Hi! Hoping for a december BFP here. My pg tests just went negative after a natural mc so hoping I will ovulate in the next few days or weeks and will never see AF!

Well if AF doesn't show up by December 5th I will test on Saturday the 6th. I've been cramping mildly but no other symptoms. .. just went off birth control in October so not sure if cycles are just messed up or whatever. Getting hopes up that I might be preggers again...I have a 7 year old and a 1 year old. Two miscarriages in 2012 and 2014.

Hello Ladies I'm back! After my last loss back in Aug I kind of abandoned the boards (sorry!!).. Got a BFP on Thursday 27November (Thanksgiving) then a Digi confirmed on Friday, then this AM my FRER was dark. But I'm still scared, having very small back pains (but not directly in the middle, more lower) but no spotting. Getting a Beta tomorrow.

Here is Thur & Sun FRER's
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg2_zps0a3724df.jpg

And Friday's Digi
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/imagejpg1_zps3ebdba32.jpg

We weren't TTC... It just happened (like the four m/C's this year)

Hi DS, I remember you. Congrats and good luck.

Wishing all you ladies the best. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->