March/April/May FETs

Hi star, just wondering what your lining was last time. I think mine was only like 11 last cycle (which we mc soon after got a second positive beta), but my IVF last summer was 14 and it was successful (until the loss in sept)
I am also going to do low does aspirin this time as we did that in the summer and my lining was better.
Anyone doing any other vitamin combinations for their FET or IVF?

Hi ladies! I would like to join in as I will be beginning my first FET cycle in March/April. I am still awaiting my protocol after learning that our PGS testing came back normal today for our one and only frozen blast. I feel so lucky to have gotten this far in the process.... :winkwink:
But, I really don't know what to expect from this point forward.

Hi Paislee - the FET process is so much easier than the IVF. Less drugs, less checkups and less worry prior to transfer, but just as stressful after the transfer emotionally. The tww no matter what is the worse.

So glad you got a good embryo in the freezer. That's amazing, good luck

Hi paislee!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I know some of us have been on other threads together. I have everything crossed for us!

Abe I have two frosties as well. I think we are going to transfer both at our FET. Are you going to do both embies or just one?

We're looking at just doing one. Our clinic is big on lowering the risk of multiples, and because I'm still so young and they can find nothing wrong the maximum blasts they'll transfer is one. If I were older it may have been different.

I have two frosties left as well and have decided to only transfer one at a time.
If we have to move forward with a full ivf again I will opt for additional embryos put back since we are now over 35.

Still waiting to find out if hubs will be on a work trip next month. If not then we move forward with fet. If he is then we wait. So annoying! !

I may be playing the waiting game with you too myshel!

DH wants to try an IUI before we do our FET. I'm not quite down to a healthy BMI yet, and we do want to give it our best chance because it'll be a while before we can afford another round of IVF (possibly years), so he thinks it may be better if we wait a bit more. I think we've decided not to do the endo scratch, so things should go much quicker than originally planned.

Hi ladies - I'm feeling low today because I was told our PGS normal embryo is graded a 4CB. Any uplifting stories of C grade or poor blasts that you could share?? I know they say ugly embryos can still make pretty babies but, I just don't know how true that is........ I am worried on how this little one will make it through the thaw, implant, etc.... I have to wait till Friday to speak with my RE about all of this because she is on leave till then and I really feel so blue :(

I'm so sorry. Our clinic doesn't do grading of embryos. Hopefully your RE has some good news!

Picking up our FET package at the clinic today! Really thankful that our doctor agreed to a free FET cycle if that last one failed. Yes we have saved up over the last five years but our resources are getting tapped faster than we expected.

Looks like we might be doing the FET in march, but now depends on when af comes .. if she is late because of the mc last month then it is s no, but if she is on time then we are a go ... we think hahaha. Living in limbo is the worst!

How is everyone else holding up?

Myshelsong how exciting! I hope AF shows up right on time.

Paislee I'm sorry to hear that. I know grading systems can all be different. A C might be a B at a different clinic. I believe one of my frosties may be a C but I try not to worry bc if it's meant to be it will.

Abe I'm with you I want to wait awhile to get my body ready I want to try to eat better (gluten and dairy free) a couple months before our transfer.

Financially we are going to transfer two bc our insurance will only pay for one more transfer so in order to save our money for another fresh we decided we will do both. I'm going to be 32 next month so I feel like I'm running out of time.

Hi all

How is everyone? hope all having a good weekend

I'm hoping af will be here this weekend then I can have baseline Monday!

My, I can't remember what mine were but they were that thick, only about 8-9, first time with dd it only just made the minimum amount but luckily they still went ahead!

I have no idea what my follicles are left in the freezer. The first two that we used were of good quality.. fresh I think was 5bb (which did take) and the last was 4bb, but ended as a chemical last month. So thinking these will be of lower quality as they always use the best first. But I am not going to worry about it, I have heard so many stories of 3bc or 4cc implanting fine and having a healthy live birth.

How was your baseline star? I am so excited for you

Waiting around for af now, feeling totally normal s not sure when this is going to happen. I am also feeling out f time. I hit the 35 mark in October and omg it is such a hard line to hit with no live births.

Still waiting for af ahhhh!!

How is everyone else doing in the waiting game?

Baseline went well Tuesday and now day 3 of estrogen!

I thunk my daughter was a 5bb, think theast which wanna blighted ovum was 4ab, the ones I have left are five 4's can't remember the grades but remember the next is a 4bb and one 3
Like you the grades don't worry we whatever they are what will be will be!

Hi all - this waiting game is terrible. I have to wait for next AF and schedule some more tests for dr. So my FET will not be until atleast april now. But Dr said it's best to rule everything out before we use our frozen embryos.

Star I'm glad your baseline went well! What's the next step? I'm new to FET.

Star, yay estrogen! Soon now, excited for you.

Dogmommy, it is good to rule everything out before moving forward I think. What tests are you doing?

I am still waiting for AF. If she doesn't arrive by tomorrow I think we are going to push FET to April so hubs can be here for it. Looks like he will be in Newfoundland starting the 26 so this freaking sucks.

Dogmommy, after starting estrogen I have a scan after 10 days to check lining, if it's over 8mm I start progesterone and transfer is 5 days later
If it isn't thick enough info back a week later to check again when all should be fine and transfer 5 days after that

Last 2 fets I have had though lining hasn't been thick enough after 10 days so I'm expecting the same again

My, sorry you have to wait longer! I hope it isn't too long did af arrive?

Af arrived this morning. Me and hubs talked and because of this trip he is taking we are going to take this month and try naturally and then next cycle FET. So looks like I am an April FET lady!

We'll still be here rooting for a natural bfp for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->