March/April/May FETs

Do you really think I could be in with a chance still? When you got a bfp at 8dp was it after a 5dt? Hope you don't mind me asking

I hope af doesn't arrive for you! If it does have to then I'll be rooting for you here for your bfp!

Well, AF is here, and I've called the clinic. Hopefully they'll give us a call back to set up our IUI this month. 15lbs to go until I can get the go ahead to book the FET.

So sorry star, I know how hard it is too see only a single line. Big hugs.

Albennion - Great weight loss!!! How are you doing it? I have been trying to get motivated since my loss in sept and i am super struggling with it.

afm, trying to stay positive until next cycle for the FET. It is crazy all i want to do is sleep and watch tv just to get this month over with!

The waiting is the worst my! I don't know when the clinic will let me try again but I know the wait is going to be awful!

So sorry star, I know how hard it is too see only a single line. Big hugs.

Albennion - Great weight loss!!! How are you doing it? I have been trying to get motivated since my loss in sept and i am super struggling with it.

afm, trying to stay positive until next cycle for the FET. It is crazy all i want to do is sleep and watch tv just to get this month over with!

Surprisingly, weight watchers! DH joined up with me back in October, and we've been going at it since then. Since it's only the two of us at home, it makes it super easy not to cheat. This program is harder than their older ones though. If you want, I can send you a link to get a month for free (you do need to sign up for a subscription though, and then they'll either refund you the month or give you an extra month on your subscription)!

Star I'm so sorry. I hope the clinic doesn't make you wait long. I'll be cheering you on your next cycle!

Abe any word on the iui for this month? I've got everything crossed for you.

My, I know exactly what you mean. I just want the time to go faster but I'm also terrified to do another transfer. I keep thinking about putting it off until June.

I started meds yesterday! 5mg Femera, taking on days 4-8 (they got me set up a day too late to start on CD3). I'm going to start OPKs on CD11 just because I don't know when I'll O on these new meds, and just want to play it safe. They have said if the IUI fails we will have to wait two cycles before we can be offered an FET cycle, but considering I've still got 13 lbs to go until I'm at where I want to be for the FET I'm not too concerned.

Dogmommy- if you pushed back to June we would be cycling together!

Myshel- I'm sorry it's not moving quicker for you, it'll happen!

I could end up with transfer in June depending on howling I have to wait, possibly may

I'm sorry star, I thought I responded to this!
I hope you get To move forward sooner than later. Have you had your appointment with your clinic yet? Or will they just put you on a schedule and not meet. For my clinic they do the next cycle right away if you get a negative and there is nothing they are looking to change.

Afm I am waiting on af, should be here in the next few days and then we are finally on FET cycle!
I am trying to keep myself busy with around the house things and painting projects since hubs is away until next week on a work trip. Sleeping has been so hard, I for some reason just can't sleep lately. So annoying!!

How is everyone else doing?

I spoke to the clinic and they said could have a follow up appointment but I don't see the point really
The annoying thing is I have to wait to have a bleed now then have a cycle then start on the cycle after that! I really don't know why I have to wait so long, with my cycles it will be close to 3 months!

It's exciting that you will be starting soon though!

Sorry, my tablet wouldn't. Let me load this site for like five days!

So here I am April 1 I started af and tomorrow is day three baseline protocol
Here we are, April FET here we come!

Yay my! Sending you all the luck in the world, bot rat you will need it, all will be great :)

My phone wouldn't let me load either! Rather annoying.

So excited for you! Good luck!

Glad it wasn't just me, I was getting so annoyed!

So we are officially on our FET cycle! Baseline done and already started with my estrace for the week. Next appointment on April 12 and we will see if I am ready for transfer or not. This is coming fast!

Woohoo! So exciting!

I'm on day 3 of OPKs. I wish we had just gone ahead with the FET. Definitely not liking the line tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->