March/April/May FETs

I am pretty sure the natural BFP at this point is far from my reach, but there is always a miracle right? I am not going to stress about it, I don't temp or do anything like that anymore.
How are you ladies doing waiting for your FET and IVF? Where is everyone in their cycle?
I am thinking our transfer will end up being around April 21 if this cycle is back to normal at least.

Tomorrow is day 10 of estrogen for me, I have a lining check tomorrow don't hold out much hope of it being ready yet but be good for an update

I'm still playing the waiting game. I've slowed down in terms of weight loss, and DH is adamant we both be in healthy BMI ranges before we start. Looks like we'll be doing an IUI this upcoming cycle and then if no BFP hopefully by May we'll have a green light to do our FET. Yeesh.

Star how was your check up?
Abennion your weight loss is great! You should have no problem in terms of pregnancy with that bmi. Good luck with the IUI cycle. Are you going to be taking any stims for the IUI?

Cd 3 for me, had a cycle check and everything looks good. Next cycle we are onto our FET!

I think we're just going to be doing either Clomid or Femera. I ovulate okay on my own, but we'll see. I'll be calling in on CD1 and get my protocol from there.

Lining check was good! 9.6mm so wasn't expecting that as I normally need an extra week, transfer is next Thursday, could have been tuesday but they're busy

Abenn, when do you expect af? Good luck for iui

How is everyone else?

Yay star! Excited for next Thursday. What cd are you now?
Abennion - I also ovulate on my own but they did femera for me in hopes of multiple follicles. It made me ovulate way earlier then normal so heads up once you start the timeline might be quick!

So I have decided to cut out wheat this week - or at least as much as I can. I think I will try for one serving a day. I am still eating fruit and veggies, so technically not a true low low carb. I am also going to try (wish me luck) to completely eliminate refined sugar by the end of the month. Ah!!
Hoping to drop a few pounds and just feel a bit better by next cycle.

Star that's great news! Fingers crossed for you :)

My, good luck on the diet. Ive read so much about foods and fertility. once I get all my testing done I will be cracking down on my diet.

Abe good luck with your iui cycle!

AFM Dr wants me to get some blood work done to check for autoimmune disorders and thrombophilia panel and karotypes testing. Some infection tests and another hysterosonogram. We leave for vacation in a few days so this cycle we will try for a natural and then after my next AF we will start with all the tests.

My I was on cd 12 when I had the lining check

Dogmommy, enjoy your vacation and hope the tests for well when you're back, sounds like everything will be covered!

Hey star, did you transfer? ???

On cd 14 here, trying to prep myself for the fet next month
how is everyone else doing?

Diet went good, then totally off it for no reason hahahs. Oh well, back again to start again. Ugh

9DPO for me today on my last natural cycle before IUI and FET. 16lbs until DH gives us the green light to book, but I can't help but hold out a little bit of hope for this cycle... my temps are playing dirty mind tricks!

I hope this is your month!
I hate temping, it plays mind games with me every time, I had to give it up.

It's definitely a love hate relationship. Temping gives me some sort of control during TTC. I love seeing that temp spike indicating O. I just hate watching my temps in the TWW. They're always just a little bit different from the last cycle.

Hi all

My, I did transfer! Currently 2dp5dt and already so impatient to test!

How are you all?

That is so exciting!! 2dpt already whoop whoop! Are you going to test before the beta?

I use to temp to confirm ovulation and then once I got cross hairs I stopped until af started. Watching my temps go all over the place made me nuts, and since I did it for so long I can honestly say I saw everything in my temps that some people have in positive cycles, so it was really annoying.

They only do a blood test if hpt is positive
otd is 27th March but I'll be testing from Monday hehe
Mt last fet I got a faint positive on a frer 4dp5dt and with dd it was 5dp5dt
I think I'll be feeling out if I don't get anything by 5/6 days past transfer

I didn't get a positive until 8 dpt with the first transfer so I wouldn't say you were out that early tbh.
I hope you get your positive soon!!! So exciting. Let us know how the testing went!

Abennion, looks like your temps are still up, will you be testing before af is expected?

Cd 16 here and think I will be ovulating any minute. Sex week is almost over and then we are just prepping for the frozen cycle! Hoping this is our miracle month, but if not glad we have a back up. Whoop whoop!

Thank you my

I have had 2 of the squintiest lines ever that I don't even know if they're actually there, hopefully tomorrow's will be darker!

Just an update, 7dp5dt and bfn still so not looking hopeful

Hope you are all well though and I hope to try again with a frosty soon

Star You are not out yet. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Hun!

In the tww now, expecting af around April first I think. Trying to stay busy, really looking forward to the FET on April trying to be super positive

Where is everyone else in their cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->