March babies, our time has finally come!

Tanikit me tooo soo excited for you :flower:

SP1306 ahhhh so cute all the lovely stuff :happydance:

Ive about 25 days or there abouts depending on my induction date :happydance: I thought some thing was up last night I was having waves of pressure like I needed to push very weird

Fabby good luck your prob in your appoinment now let us know how you got on :flower:

Another March mummy turning February mummy! :happydance: :happydance:

I am being induced next friday the 25th !! xx

good luck Tanikit :thumbup:
:baby::baby::happydance::dance::headspin::dance::happydance::baby::baby:

so exiting.........20 days to go :coffee:

SP glad you had a good baby shower!

Fabby yay for an induction date - its always nice to know for sure the latest the baby will be here. Lots of March Mummy's having their babies in February!

AWWWWWWWWWW What a sweetie!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: Congratulations cupcake!!

How're you feeling today ?

Hey hon, I stayed off for a day.
Baby is engaged, and they've done a scan and measuring a few weeks behind, on fundal height and baby is measuring behind as well. I have another scan on Thursday to see if she is growing at all. Could be why I went into labor early, though no telling why it actually stopped.
Just waiting for her to arrive, still have random contractions, some painful, some not. :hugs:

how about you how is everything?:flower:

hey girls just thort i'd let use no, yday morning about 6am, i was woken by an intense period pain from hip to hip and it ran round my back it wud wake up me then get stronger then it wud die down after about 50-70seconds and i was getting them i wud say every 7-8mins and that lasted for 2 hours!!!was horrible, but i havent had anything since i was stil getting them for a few hours after but they wernt as intense or as close as that and now theyve completely gone since about 11am!shat myself haha and now theyve frightend me because they hurt that bad and ino when in actual labour ther gna b much more worse :| o god!!!

goood luck to all the mummies being induced :D :D xxxxx

Sounds exciting Loren - maybe you will go into labour soon.

With 2 days til induction I also had a lot of contractions last night and they haven't yet gone away but are about 15-20 min apart at the moment. Had a lot of period type pain - when I went to the bathroom still half asleep I almost expected to see blood - it was weird.

I'm an April mummy, but hoping he might arrive a week early and I could be a March mummy instead :)

hi everyone, our baby is due 25th march & we are on team yellow :happydance:

Please add me im due 29th March 2011 meant to be a boy

Feeling awful today, a dull headache and feeling sick. I'm even still in bed!

How's everyone else?

tanikit- maybe this is the start of it for you!!! thats how my first two started :baby::baby::baby:

im full term today- 37 weeks yay :happydance:

Feeling awful today, a dull headache and feeling sick. I'm even still in bed!

How's everyone else?

About the same. Ate something yesterday I knew wasn't going to agree with me but did it anyway and now I'm all sick and bloated. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->