March babies, our time has finally come!

yazz, ur mw is prob telling u that ur baby is 4/5th into the pelvis, both my consultant and mw told me my baby is 4/5th into pelvis and i checked that this is what they meant and it was.

Congrats cupcake momma, he's perfect n gorgeous!
have a quick recovery.....so exiting...march mommies started having already their babies :baby::flower:

I had my boy via c-sec and my doc more or less quite sure abt c-sec again :wacko: but i told them that i will wait for normal birth :haha:

i hope it can work out this time.......massive congrats to new mummies and good luck for those getting their babies soon........:thumbup: me too full term today :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

What beautiful eyes he has! Hope you and he are feeling better very son and go home!

I had a whole ton of false labour contractions yesterday - was pretty sure there weren't going anywhere as they were every five minutes and only lasting 30 seconds, and they stopped after a few hours. :( I want the baby now. I even BD'd in the hope of getting him out, and that hasn't happened for SOME time ;) All that gave me was false contractions and a touch of irritation down there :dohh:

im having a csec on the 1st and i dont want to go into labour before hand as i now have everything organised, OH work, babysitter etc. i think most ladies on here want the baby out when they reach 37 weeks but i just want her to stay in! lol

Yay for full term Zoya!

Here was my DDs comment today: "Baby sister, put on your clothes, and your shoes, pack your duckling and MOVE OUT!"

Ok little sister you have your marching orders and are welcome to come lol - either that or you'll be evicted on Thursday. She made us laugh.

Haven't been in here for a while... Wow can't believe the March babies are starting to arrive, makes it seem very real all of a sudden.

Congratulations to all the new Mummies :hugs:

ITs hard to believe we only have 15 days left! This wednesday I will officially have 4 weeks! I cant believe it!

I can't believe I only have 28 days left. Or if she comes like my first two a week left :D I will not be happy if shes 2 weeks over like my youngest.

Have lots of pressure in my bum and cx tonight so hopefuly shes parking up ready :D so ready to meet her now, and only 5 days left in work woohoooo

I'm so ready for this to get here! I loose some of my plug (no blood :() at least every day and it's frustrating.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone (its very early here (04:50am), but it is 14 February)

I only have two more proper nights til I need to go to the hospital for the induction - can't believe it has come so fast. Am feeling quite anxious but also glad to know I will have my baby with me soon.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone (its very early here (04:50am), but it is 14 February)

I only have two more proper nights til I need to go to the hospital for the induction - can't believe it has come so fast. Am feeling quite anxious but also glad to know I will have my baby with me soon.

:happydance:im so excited for you!!!! i cant wait to hear her birth story and see some cute baby pics!!!!

:happydance::hugs:

Two more nights tanikit! Crazy. Good luck and i am also excited for you!

Just wanted to say good luck to all the beginning of March Mummies. I can't believe I have 5 weeks left, tomorrow, with still lots to do!!!

Had my Baby shower at the weekend, which was lovely and got lots of presents (but also now lots more washing!! hahaha)

Have attached a few pics xx

PS Happy Valentines day xxx

Attachments

• 015 - Copy.jpg
    015 - Copy.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 014 - Copy.jpg
    014 - Copy.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 013 - Copy.jpg
    013 - Copy.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 012 - Copy (2).jpg
    012 - Copy (2).jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7

I am very excited for you! I cant wait to read your birth story and see your beautiful baby! xx

well, i have been up for a while now - had a very broken sleep too. I have got our consultant appointment at 9.30 this morning to have another growth scan and then see and speak about what is going to happen from here. I am so nervous, feel sick! Wish it was 9.30 now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->