March babies, our time has finally come!

Going into hospital tonight at 22:00 to be induced at 04:00am tomorrow morning - I needed to sort out my sugar levels today but managed to drive them very very low by trying to fix it so have been feeling awful all morning and very grumpy with everyone which I think is partly the sugars and partly the stress.

Still need to get a few last minute things packed. Really wanting to be by myself today.

Good luck to everyone about to have their babies and to those of you still waiting I hope things go well.

Blugh can I join the feeling crappy club, I was at hospital for 3 appointments yesterday, orthotics, who said I now need an AFO for each leg, although I have managed to convince them that one at at a time for now. Then nurology, still no magic cure and they confirmed further nuro degeneration, and that full time wheel chair is getting closer. Then mat unit, who want me to see doc about anti- depressants.

Wow is that caused by the pregnancy hun, sounds like a hard road and on top of feeling crappy now! :hugs:
How do you feel about seeing a doc about the anti-depressants worth having a chat with him any way esp if you are feeling down, which I would be amazed if you were not with all that added stress on top of a pregnancy.

You take care ok :flower:

Hugs to Fabby, Sammy and Tankit (and good luck for your induction!)

I am actually feeling ok today, just slightly overwhelmed with the amount of washing! I thought I would leave it until Mat leave, which I am on now, but there is sooo much and having to dry it indoors is not that helpful. Made hubby go and get me another airer- he said we should get a drier but we don't really need one, think I was just going a bit OTT!!

So today I have done two loads of washing and going out tonight with some friends which will be nice.

Had my last NCT class last night, so now feeling really real! Also had less movements yesterday and was getting worried but told hubby it might be in my head as Mini P moves loads at night so wanted to see, but right on que when I was trying to get to sleep they had hic-ups and I couldn't sleep! hahahaha!!!!

xxx

Good luck to the laboring girls!

On an unrelated note, I've made it to FULL TERM!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

I need to join the feeling crappy club too!!
I have an appointment with my consultant tomorrow about this pain i am still having. the doctors think i have gall stones but when i went for a scan on my gall bladder it was too squashed up in my abdomen to see clearly and i have been in REALLY SEVERE PAIN for about 3 months now. I have days where i am being sick all day because of the pain and my appetite has almost been zero. The hospital has perscribed me strong pain killers that i am only trying to take when i cant take no more pain but i have got to the point now where i really want the consultant to say that i can have my baby by c- section so i can find out what this pain is once and for all.:nope:

Blugh can I join the feeling crappy club, I was at hospital for 3 appointments yesterday, orthotics, who said I now need an AFO for each leg, although I have managed to convince them that one at at a time for now. Then nurology, still no magic cure and they confirmed further nuro degeneration, and that full time wheel chair is getting closer. Then mat unit, who want me to see doc about anti- depressants.

Wow is that caused by the pregnancy hun, sounds like a hard road and on top of feeling crappy now! :hugs:
How do you feel about seeing a doc about the anti-depressants worth having a chat with him any way esp if you are feeling down, which I would be amazed if you were not with all that added stress on top of a pregnancy.

sorry for delay - ive pretty much been asleep since posting thsi :blush:

No not entirely pregnancy - my first pregnancy was riddled with v sever spd and i ended up needing my pelvis metal plated back together and it left me with some nerve damage but also i since have been diagnosed with a "subarachniod spinal cyst" a cyst on my spinal cord whcih caused the message from the botton half of my body to get messed up - sometimes i dont get them other i do but wrongly (its hard to explain lol)

but we knew it would be tough - ref the anti d's i think its as much as a preventative as i had bad pnd after my son.. blugh im still smiling tho so thats gotta be a plus !!!

Buuuut late yesterday i got an email to say my wheelchair a treknetic will be here in about 10 days its the mopst amazing chair you will ever see !!!!

I need to join the feeling crappy club too!!
I have an appointment with my consultant tomorrow about this pain i am still having. the doctors think i have gall stones but when i went for a scan on my gall bladder it was too squashed up in my abdomen to see clearly and i have been in REALLY SEVERE PAIN for about 3 months now. I have days where i am being sick all day because of the pain and my appetite has almost been zero. The hospital has perscribed me strong pain killers that i am only trying to take when i cant take no more pain but i have got to the point now where i really want the consultant to say that i can have my baby by c- section so i can find out what this pain is once and for all.:nope:

hope you got some answers hun

Going on a tour of our maternity unit tonight, providing I can keep my eyes open that long.

It'll be nice to picture where I'll be when I finally go into labour x

sorry for delay - ive pretty much been asleep since posting thsi :blush:

No not entirely pregnancy - my first pregnancy was riddled with v sever spd and i ended up needing my pelvis metal plated back together and it left me with some nerve damage but also i since have been diagnosed with a "subarachniod spinal cyst" a cyst on my spinal cord whcih caused the message from the botton half of my body to get messed up - sometimes i dont get them other i do but wrongly (its hard to explain lol)

but we knew it would be tough - ref the anti d's i think its as much as a preventative as i had bad pnd after my son.. blugh im still smiling tho so thats gotta be a plus !!!

Buuuut late yesterday i got an email to say my wheelchair a treknetic will be here in about 10 days its the mopst amazing chair you will ever see !!!!

Good I hope you had a good rest :thumbup: the things we do for our babies :hugs: hopefully you wont need the anti d, I had PND on my second baby and have been fine with my other two and I swear if I was going to get it, it should have been then I had so much stress going on just before I had her and after! so FX you will be fine, good your still smileing :flower:

Im still in hospital. Its a good job i stayed in aswell because this morning my BP was 110/58!!!! Then a bit later it shot back upto 145/89 and just had another done and it is now 132/78. I just cant control my BP. Got stay in regardless because the DR who is looking after me as not been on the ward today due to emergancies so cant be discharged anyway. DR should be here tomorrow to review me again and take it from there i suppose.
Ive had my husband to bring my laptop up because boredom as now got the better of me.

Hope all you poorly ladies feel better soon

and Tanikit...... good luck, will be thinking of you! xx

Blimey - don't we all feel rotten :( Let's all get these babies out and we can start feeling a little better :)

Hope all the poorly ladies start to feel better soon. I'm feeling better today but I think thats just because of the sunshine...

I reckon we're defo due another early March baby soon.

you know I think its nature way of making us long for labour :haha: I mean when else are we looking forwad to being in pain!

Sammy I only just read your post! How are you feeling now?? Sounds terrifying to me to come on so suddenly!!

Tanikit hope everything goes well for you!

sorry for all the discomfort and pain going on ladies! :hugs: to all!!

i will be induced monday at 7:30am due to extremely low amniotic fluid. just have to make it through now til then hoping he doesnt suffocate getting his cord squished with no fluid to cushion it. labor will present its own problems since contractions will squeeze him and his cord cutting off oxygen. it could end up in an emergency c-section if he gets distressed anytime. will be going in for a check up today and non-stress test.

Ugh. Had an u/s today, LO is already 7lbs 14oz! :shock: No wonder I feel like I am carrying a bowling ball. :wacko:

Sammy I only just read your post! How are you feeling now?? Sounds terrifying to me to come on so suddenly!!

Tanikit hope everything goes well for you!

Still getting some contractions but not two minutes apart thank goodness, slept most of the day yesterday...and today really having the urge to nest and get this house clean and ready for baby...yikes doing much better than Monday thanks for asking

sorry for all the discomfort and pain going on ladies! :hugs: to all!!

i will be induced monday at 7:30am due to extremely low amniotic fluid. just have to make it through now til then hoping he doesnt suffocate getting his cord squished with no fluid to cushion it. labor will present its own problems since contractions will squeeze him and his cord cutting off oxygen. it could end up in an emergency c-section if he gets distressed anytime. will be going in for a check up today and non-stress test.

Will be praying for you hun...safe arrival of your little Nathon!

just got done with appt. im 3 cm dilated and 80% effaced, yay! baby wasnt moving for non-stress test but had good hb. if he doesnt move for longer than 2 hrs i am to go to l&d immediately. have been crampy and having BH since she checked me. OB says i might not make it to monday but since progressing so well if i do it will be a good and smooth induction. should be pretty quick since im dilated and effaced good.:happydance:

Wow!! Congrats blessedmomma!! I hope your little one comes before induction!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->