March babies, our time has finally come!

thanks hun! thats what i figure too. since i will be induced on monday either way im not focusing on doing acupressure all day today, but hey it did work for me that other time. and if it doesnt induce this time at least it cant hurt anything, will only help! since im already dilated to 3 and 80% effaced it probably wont take much during induction, but still. 2 of my 4 kids will be gone over the weekend so it would be easier on hubby if labor started sooner, lol! good luck to anyone trying it![/QUOTE]

What way did you do it! just a few minutes at a time every hour or for an hour! Im deffo going to give it a go before mine! make the whole induction process easier and quicker!

3cm and 80% sure 1 cm more and its established labour :happydance: I love to know what mine is doing!

I started EPO a week ago, might try them internally next week![/QUOTE]

i havent done the acupressure til this morning. i think it was just dtd with hubby. its not much fun anymore, but it gets the job done. i do like someone would do if they were ttc. i put a pillow under my butt after and lay there letting it get to work:haha: my OB did say it should be an easy labor, yay!

when i used acupressure to start labor with my first pregnancy i just did it all day. i was in college then so when i was at home i tried to do it as much as i thought about it. and while in classes i did it the whole time. i really thought it wouldnt work, but it must have!

thanks hun! thats what i figure too. since i will be induced on monday either way im not focusing on doing acupressure all day today, but hey it did work for me that other time. and if it doesnt induce this time at least it cant hurt anything, will only help! since im already dilated to 3 and 80% effaced it probably wont take much during induction, but still. 2 of my 4 kids will be gone over the weekend so it would be easier on hubby if labor started sooner, lol! good luck to anyone trying it!

What way did you do it! just a few minutes at a time every hour or for an hour! Im deffo going to give it a go before mine! make the whole induction process easier and quicker!

3cm and 80% sure 1 cm more and its established labour :happydance: I love to know what mine is doing!

I started EPO a week ago, might try them internally next week![/QUOTE]

i havent done the acupressure til this morning. i think it was just dtd with hubby. its not much fun anymore, but it gets the job done. i do like someone would do if they were ttc. i put a pillow under my butt after and lay there letting it get to work:haha: my OB did say it should be an easy labor, yay!

when i used acupressure to start labor with my first pregnancy i just did it all day. i was in college then so when i was at home i tried to do it as much as i thought about it. and while in classes i did it the whole time. i really thought it wouldnt work, but it must have![/QUOTE]

Cool gives me hope any way! :flower:

Also I seem really sensitive to smells again - feel like I'm re-living the 1st tri.

xx

I thought I was just being weird and obsessive about stuff recently but I too have noticed that I'm really sensitive to smells. :flower:

Well ladies, send me some labor dust. My amnio fluid is only 7 and if it gets below 5 they'll induce :argh:
Thanks for all the acupressure links, I'll be doing it tonight and tmorrow and the next day and every day until i go into labor!!!!!!!!

Well ladies, send me some labor dust. My amnio fluid is only 7 and if it gets below 5 they'll induce :argh:
Thanks for all the acupressure links, I'll be doing it tonight and tmorrow and the next day and every day until i go into labor!!!!!!!!

oh hunny! thats why im being induced on monday. mine has been monitored every week now since 32 weeks and have been having non-stress tests also. it started at 8 and has went down from there. last friday it was at 4. i was put on bedrest and told to drink as much water as i can all day since 32 weeks. its controversial as to whether this helps or not but i figured i needed to do all i could or i would feel horrible. have they told you to do that yet?

anyways, my OB didnt want to induce til 37 weeks unless it went under 5 and i will actually be 37+6, so made it pretty far. it had stayed at 5 a couple weeks but now that its at 4 we have to get him out. she did say some drs will induce at 5 cuz thats actually when the diagnosis of oligohydramnios (low fluid) is made.

lots of :hugs: to you! it will be ok!!! have they checked baby's kidneys, bladder, size, etc???

Feel crappy today. Got cramps, constant backache, headache, achey legs and feel sick x

HURRY UP MARCH AND GET HERE!!! I WANT TO MEET MY BABY!!!

Sorry, just needed to get tha off my chest :). :happydance:

Me too!! Although at the moment I'm just thinking COME ON TUESDAY!!! Then I'll be full term. woooooooo! x

I'm in work just now for my last day, feeling pretty sad :| my desk has got about 50 balloons at it and lots of wee baby bottles and baby charms all blue and pink because i don't know what i'm having haha, think i might cry when i leave tonight! xx

woke up with BH at 5am and now having cramps. lost more plug and had a horrible bloody nose. BOO!
hope everyone is having a great day and the start of a great weekend!!!:hugs:

I think I either lost some plug or my water broke or is leaking? After I went to the bathroom, I sat down for a few minutes. When I got up my pants were wet. How do I know what it is from?

oh hunny! thats why im being induced on monday. mine has been monitored every week now since 32 weeks and have been having non-stress tests also. it started at 8 and has went down from there. last friday it was at 4. i was put on bedrest and told to drink as much water as i can all day since 32 weeks. its controversial as to whether this helps or not but i figured i needed to do all i could or i would feel horrible. have they told you to do that yet?

anyways, my OB didnt want to induce til 37 weeks unless it went under 5 and i will actually be 37+6, so made it pretty far. it had stayed at 5 a couple weeks but now that its at 4 we have to get him out. she did say some drs will induce at 5 cuz thats actually when the diagnosis of oligohydramnios (low fluid) is made.

lots of :hugs: to you! it will be ok!!! have they checked baby's kidneys, bladder, size, etc???

They told me to drink drink lots of water, but the thing is I already do! I looked up, found a study that showed that drinking a lot of water helps the fluid volume increase, but the baby's urine output is the same so eventually the fluid levels just go back down again. It's not safe to continually drink THAT much water through the day so there isn't actually much that helps.
I was at 8.65 on Monday and by Thursday down to 7.23, seems like a rapid decrease and it scares me. Especially when a "good" number is closer to 25!!! I knew something had to be wrong because as much water as I was drinking, I just wasn't peeing much and I mentioned this to the doctor two weeks ago and she said it was fine, and then come to find out at the next appointment with my MW that everything is NOT fine! I should have listened to my instincts.

OH and I are going grocery shopping today and out to get a few bits and pieces that I've forgotten to get until yesterday (like pads :dohh:) and going for a walk, then I'll be doing some pumping and acupressure. please, please come on naturally, labor!!!!

God it has gone sooo quickly. It only feels like yesterday since being in the 1st trimester. I am excited but a little anxious, I mean it's so near now and could happen any time realistically from now! OMG! :D

prayerfulhope- at least you are past 37 weeks hun. if they have to induce or if baby comes now it should be ok. i read all about the hydration thing too. you have to drink like 2 liters of water in 2 hours to get it to go up and it goes back down pretty rapidly. my last afi was 4.39. baby seriously has no fluid in there. there was 3 by his legs and i by his butt. nothing butt cord by his head. somehow he still gets the hiccups so must be getting some. do you know if yours is head down? thankfully mine is or it would mean c-section for sure. thay cant turn with little fluid. pre-term labor is a complication of it too, so you could really go at any time. i would definitely have everything ready to go! did they check baby's weight, cord, kidneys, etc to make sure baby is at least getting adequate nutrients/oxygen??? i guess if the cord or placenta isnt working properly it can cause low fluid but will also affect the baby by slowing growth. my situation is weird. baby is about a week behind but thats all. he is still putting on weight, has good hb, kidneys, etc. the kidneys not working can also be a reason for low fluid. they even checked to see if my water had broke and was leaking, but it hasnt. hang in there hun!!!

Has anyone else had contractions in their dreams? :wacko: Totally random weird dream but I was obviously pregnant in it and was having contractions!

Wishful thinking much? :haha:

Full term today!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooo :D

I have been having fucked up dreams! I am also missing work, i need help!

Has anyone else had contractions in their dreams? :wacko: Totally random weird dream but I was obviously pregnant in it and was having contractions!

LAST NIGHT!

I had what I thought were braxton hicks in my sleep (not had them before) I woke up and was holding my bump where I had felt it kind of burning in the dream. Wonder if I actually had a couple.

Congrats on full term! I'll join you on Tuesday x

LAST NIGHT!

I had what I thought were braxton hicks in my sleep (not had them before) I woke up and was holding my bump where I had felt it kind of burning in the dream. Wonder if I actually had a couple.

Congrats on full term! I'll join you on Tuesday x

Makes you wonder, eh? My bump has been sore since I woke up and been having some interesting BH whilst sitting here. Maybe it wasn't just a dream? :happydance: and here I played hooky to my OB appointment today (DS is home from school for getting kicked off the school bus :wacko: ) and decided to sleep in. Maybe I should have went? lol

Early congrats for Tuesday. :thumbup: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->