March babies, our time has finally come!

I can't describe how I feel right now,.... It is awesome and wonderful and overwhelming and the best thing I have ever done in my entire life :D

Ps: we called her Myka xxx
congrats..what a gorgeous name :hug:

Could you add me please. I'm march 29th :flower:

Oh and i'm having a boy x

I'm so proud of my little girl, :cloud9:
She was ROA and babies tend to turn clockwise during labor, so ROA babies tend to come out posterior.. so I was trying to get her to turn LOA, by doing pelvic rocks on my ball, sitting on it a lot and swaying my hips side to side.
I only started doing pelvic rocks yesterday, and guess what? Today she's LOA!
:yipee:
Now I at least know she's willing to turn quiet easily, by using the ball and doing pelvic rocks.

She was ROA and babies tend to turn clockwise during labor, so ROA babies tend to come out posterior.. so I was trying to get her to turn LOA, by doing pelvic rocks on my ball, sitting on it a lot and swaying my hips side to side.
Now I at least know she's willing to turn quiet easily, by using the ball and doing pelvic rocks.

She'll keep moving all around hon. Mine is sometimes on the left, sometimes on the right, sometimes in the center, depending on where she wants to be. You have plenty of time for her to find her right spot! And don't be surprised or discouraged if she moves back to the right. :hugs:

She'll keep moving all around hon. Mine is sometimes on the left, sometimes on the right, sometimes in the center, depending on where she wants to be. You have plenty of time for her to find her right spot! And don't be surprised or discouraged if she moves back to the right. :hugs:

Oh I know! :flower:
But at least I know she's willing to change positions quiet easily!
I'm just surprised it worked LOL

Oh I know! :flower:
But at least I know she's willing to change positions quiet easily!
I'm just surprised it worked LOL

I know what you mean, I was so relieved (physically from the pain, and mentally) when my baby turned from transverse to head down, even though she had "plenty of time" to turn when she was transverse (from 32-35ish weeks)

So pelvic rock is just sitting on the the ball and rocking side to side? Is there more to it? Just asking cuz my baby is ROA at the 31 week u/s and I want it to turn LOA as well.

Though just now I feel the "bum" area that was sticking out and it seems different, so I'm now worried the baby turned breech all of a sudden. I can't feel the body but the "bum" seems to shift around quite easily like I expect a head would. Ack!

At my appointment Tuesday I was 70% effaced, 3 cm dilated and my cervix was moving down and forward. I lost my plug last week over two nights. With my DD we effaced but never dilated. We are going for a VBAC. Does it sound like labor could happen soon? I see the doctor again Tuesday.

havent had a look at this thread in a while so just wanted to say congrats to all the ladies who have had their babies so far.

I think my LO is trying to make an early escape, last night I was stressed out a bit and started to get period cramping pains & BHs but it felt like something was pushing on my bum! :| It kept coming and going every 20 minutes for 8 hours through the night.
It's eased off this morning but it's coming back again... does that sound like contractions?

Congrats to all the new mums btw.

At my appointment Tuesday I was 70% effaced, 3 cm dilated and my cervix was moving down and forward. I lost my plug last week over two nights. With my DD we effaced but never dilated. We are going for a VBAC. Does it sound like labor could happen soon? I see the doctor again Tuesday.

all of those are pre-labor signs hun. could be anywhere from hours to weeks away. i hope its soon for you!

So pelvic rock is just sitting on the the ball and rocking side to side? Is there more to it? Just asking cuz my baby is ROA at the 31 week u/s and I want it to turn LOA as well.

Though just now I feel the "bum" area that was sticking out and it seems different, so I'm now worried the baby turned breech all of a sudden. I can't feel the body but the "bum" seems to shift around quite easily like I expect a head would. Ack!

Pelvic rocks are pushing your pelvic to your front and back without arching your back..
And then you can also do it side to side. :thumbup:
Try it!

hi girlies just letting you know i'm no longer going to be a march mummy, my waters have gone and if im not in labour by tuesday I'll be induced :thumbup:

All the best to you and have a safe delivery!

My doctor did an internal exam last Friday and said my baby may pop anytime from the 27 th February onwards. May just have a Feb baby like you too:)

hi girlies just letting you know i'm no longer going to be a march mummy, my waters have gone and if im not in labour by tuesday I'll be induced :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->