March babies, our time has finally come!

I haven't set anything up yet :nope: And I'm exhausted all the time so it gets me down just thinking about it. Everything is crammed into the baby's bedroom, I still have no idea of what I need to get as I haven't gone through all the bits that we've been given! :dohh: I need to get my arse in gear! Lucky for me my OH is far more relaxed and has been slowly getting things done. But I figure that even if it does come early we have the basics needed for a newborn and the rest can wait.

Had a MW apt today and LO was found to have a high HB but the good news was that I'm 3/5 engaged and everything is pointing in the right direction :thumbup: I just have to keep an eye on movements.

I havent caught up with this thread in a while and look at alhe these march babies coming early!!! I'm so jealous - anytime after the 6th march (37 weeks) will do me nicely though!!!! :blush: Congrats to all the supposed to be march but are actually february mummies!!! :flower:

Its our turn soon ladies!!!:dance::yipee:

We brought our stuff down yesterday, as I am getting a sweep tomorrow and am already having irregular contractions. Wanted to be ready just in case. That and I might be induced next week.

I think there must be something in the air! These March babies definately don't want to stay put!!
I must admit I'm rather jealous!! :lol: Getting reaaally uncomfortable now and getting a lot of aches and pains, it's time for her arrival now! :p

We brought our stuff down yesterday, as I am getting a sweep tomorrow and am already having irregular contractions. Wanted to be ready just in case. That and I might be induced next week.

My MW is coming tomorrow to hopefully do a successful sweep this time so i think i will see how that goes and may give into the excitement and bring it down :cloud9: xx

Blessedmomma- Said a prayer-can't wait to hear how your birth went!

Glad to see all the ladies are doing well!

It's getting exciting now. I'm starting to try and give this little girl her eviction notice and hope she's ready so it works! DTD last night, going for a long walk at Walmart today (everything is covered in ice outside and it's freezing so no walking outside. :( ) then some marching up and down the stairs while doing laundry. Maybe I'll slip in a warm bath later tonight before DTD again. I'm so ready, let's hope she is too! And if not at least I'm keeping myself busy. LOL

All of our stuff has been set up for a while - all we'll need to do is move the crib into our room and attach to the bed, everything else is good to go. I even sorted out the 3-6 month stuff and stashed it in the wardrobe in the nursery.

GET OUT.

Even though Doctor said baby may be out end Feb, we still did the deed. And it was painful and unconfortable :( no more sex until after baby pops! We don't really want Ethan to arrive early as there's just so much to be done beforehand. Really hoping he goes against Doctor's prediction and arrives on his EDD :)

Even though Doctor said baby may be out end Feb, we still did the deed. And it was painful and unconfortable :( no more sex until after baby pops! We don't really want Ethan to arrive early as there's just so much to be done beforehand. Really hoping he goes against Doctor's prediction and arrives on his EDD :)

:rofl: I'm so not there with you. I'm due on the 9th and she can come out annnnnnnnnny time she wants now I'm totally ready for her to arrive :rofl: In fact I've been telling her to "get out"!

:rofl: I'm so not there with you. I'm due on the 9th and she can come out annnnnnnnnny time she wants now I'm totally ready for her to arrive :rofl: In fact I've been telling her to "get out"!

LOL! Wow you're giving her a stern eviction! I hope she listens to you and quickly comes out soon :)

I'm getting extremely uncomfortable with carrying all of 22KG extra weight around. Also the crazy insomnia at night, napping constantly in the afternoon and exhaustion from doing anything is really getting to me. I miss my shoes!

Still, I am happy to wait till EDD because I don't want baby to have the same birthday as my MIL. She'll never allow him to be the birthday boy, would always want to be the center of attention. (she doesn't really like children).

My MIL's bday was the 20th of Feb n we were in the same situation. He decided to come on 10th instead though.

ah my MIL's birthday is the 23d and a week later is our daughters due date.

I hope she won't come on my MIL's bday! I dislike her so much (to put it lightly :haha: )

Oh's birthday is the 13th, and we are hopping LO comes on his bday. It's kind of a tradition in our family to share a birthday - my mom and brother, my dad and grandmother, my uncle and I, all share birthdays. So it wouldn't suprise me if Aaron and his daddy end up with the same bday.

My dad's birthday is the 15th! :D 7 days before LO's due date, think it'd be awesome if they had the same birthday! :) However LO's due date is the same as my brother's girfriend's birthday lol.

LOL! Wow you're giving her a stern eviction! I hope she listens to you and quickly comes out soon :)

I'm getting extremely uncomfortable with carrying all of 22KG extra weight around. Also the crazy insomnia at night, napping constantly in the afternoon and exhaustion from doing anything is really getting to me. I miss my shoes!

Still, I am happy to wait till EDD because I don't want baby to have the same birthday as my MIL. She'll never allow him to be the birthday boy, would always want to be the center of attention. (she doesn't really like children).

:rofl: Luckily my MIL's b-day is several months away. My sister's bday is 5 days after my EDD and OH's b-day is two weeks after my EDD. Still I want her to come earlier. I keep begging her!:flower:

Hope everyone is doing/feeling well.

Tomorrow is week 35, with 35 days left and 35 week prenatal appt.

Hey girlies!!!getting closerrr!!sorry I can't read back and haven't been on DF's mum has taken the laptop as she had the net installed the other day and she thought the fact I have a blackberry it wud b ok to b an indian giver haaha.can anyone update me??from wat I seen on this page tlks about bby cuming on MIL's bdays lol, my little mans due on DF's dads bday!!I feel like total crap at the min!!had traped wind for 10hours yesterday didn't sleep a wink!had a snooze and woke with no trapped wind but outbursts of nausea and intense pressure in my bum and mary moo!!which seems to have died down its just the randm bursts of nausea now and the odd twinge of diarreah pains :( xxxx

I tried pumping tonight as a form of nipple stimulation to evict my little man. Did nothing, still depressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->